Quote Originally Posted by TigTone View Post
    That would be nice but who would it be?

My guess prepatch will have customizations , stat/level squish and new leveling experience
    I'm not to sure.
    Based on rigs left unused:
    - We have undead and worgen. In my mind, worgen rig would be dragonman like race lead by Wrathion. Undead would be something related to Calia, Delaryn or, (wildcard), k'thir.
    - There's also human rig and kultiran rig, which haven't been repeated since kultirans are a new rig. Rexxar uses the kultiran rig, so ogres/moknathal. And humans, I'm thinking something Calia related as well, the often speculated light undead.

Based on reputations (since they've been used to unlock the races):
    - Ankoan/jinyu and Rajani mogu, though I'd honestly prefer hozen or sky hozen over mogu as the mop era race, and they were the original horde allies back in that expac. Tel Abim is an undiscovered island known for its bananas, make it be the hub for the mysterious sky hozen (or so I wish).

So ... one of these pairs is what I'm thinking right now.
    Last edited by Hugnomo; 2020-06-19 at 11:27 PM.

I wouldn't put too much stock in rigs they haven't reused yet. Sure, they'll want to do that when it makes sense, but I don't think they're checking off a list.

Zandalari Troll Males, for example, use the Night Elf rig as a basis, even though Nightborne also use the Night Elf rigs.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post
    I'm not to sure.
    Based on rigs left unused:
    - We have undead and worgen. In my mind, worgen rig would be dragonman like race lead by Wrathion. Undead would be something related to Calia, Delaryn or, (wildcard), k'thir.
    - There's also human rig and kultiran rig, which haven't been repeated since kultirans are a new rig. Rexxar uses the kultiran rig, so ogres/moknathal. And humans, I'm thinking something Calia related as well, the often speculated light undead.

Based on reputations (since they've been used to unlock the races):
    - Ankoan/jinyu and Rajani mogu, though I'd honestly prefer hozen or sky hozen over mogu as the mop era race, and they were the original horde allies back in that expac. Tel Abim is an undiscovered island known for its bananas, make it be the hub for the mysterious sky hozen (or so I wish).
    Delaryn is just a night elf skin... so you would get a second night elf allied race on horde (instead of undead blood elfs)
    Nathanos/Calia based undead could be possible but its close to giving Orcs to Alliance.
    k'thir seem extremly unlikely when you look at the story development of undead.

My bet for Worgen are Saberon, or they are actually doing Dragon kin like it was planned before Worgen... but I doubt that.

Ankoan/jinyu and Rajani mogu are for me just a case of the "I want everything I see as allied race" highly doubt it.

Moknathal I could see, ogers have the same problem as Vry'kul, they are too big.

With any luck, Night Elf Dark Rangers will be thrown in the Med'an box. Even more luck and the concept of Lightbound Forsaken, too.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    They probably had idea for 2 more allied races (most likely connected to Undead and Worgen through model or lore ) and we have obvious blank spots in embassy and character creation, but I'm afraid they were just scrapped.

I don't think we will get new races before they give enough customization for all races (including existing ARs), it may take whole expansion.

At this point there’s nothing built up to be an allied race, it would be void elves all over again.

I think its silly to act like features arent valuable just cus they dont interest you. Ive never played a forsaken past lvl 20 but im glad they exiat and appreciate what they add to the game

And every allied race conversation tends to ignore the different voice packs and racials. I like that night elves can stealth even if they are a warrior or priest, and blood elves can fight magic even if they are a rogue or warrior.

And while i want a ton more and think they should...i mean ...christ so many races got a TON short of giving every gaircut, tattoo and jewelry to everyone, things are in such a great state. I can recreate entire cosplays and unique characters.

Give feedback as to what u like IN OFFICIAL CHANNELS , enjoy what u got and have fun. Dont waste time saying this or that thing that thousands of ppl enjoy, is pointless.

(Hell it seems like every person i see is an allied race, these days)
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
    Delaryn is just a night elf skin... so you would get a second night elf allied race on horde (instead of undead blood elfs)
    Nathanos/Calia based undead could be possible but its close to giving Orcs to Alliance.
    k'thir seem extremly unlikely when you look at the story development of undead.

My bet for Worgen are Saberon, or they are actually doing Dragon kin like it was planned before Worgen... but I doubt that.

Ankoan/jinyu and Rajani mogu are for me just a case of the "I want everything I see as allied race" highly doubt it.

Moknathal I could see, ogers have the same problem as Vry'kul, they are too big.
    It's really weird that there's so much people here wanting those fish people. I've never spoken to some one in game that would have said he/she liked those things. They are just another case of Mechagnome to me where a loud fringe group somehow wants them.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    They probably had idea for 2 more allied races (most likely connected to Undead and Worgen through model or lore ) and we have obvious blank spots in embassy and character creation, but I'm afraid they were just scrapped.

I don't think we will get new races before they give enough customization for all races (including existing ARs), it may take whole expansion.
    Good thing is that those blanks don't exist any more with the new UI.

Quote Originally Posted by Plehnard View Post
    It's really weird that there's so much people here wanting those fish people. I've never spoken to some one in game that would have said he/she liked those things. They are just another case of Mechagnome to me where a loud fringe group somehow wants them.
    They're Samurai Deepsea Fish people and similar to Jinyu. Funny enough, also a real code of honor, unlike the orcs who just scream honor at everything.

Mechagnomes are just Gnome amputees.

You might not like the former, but I think it offers far more intrigue than the latter.

Quote Originally Posted by Edoll View Post
    At this point there’s nothing built up to be an allied race, it would be void elves all over again.
    And tons of ppl lpve em. Also the whole argus campaign showed alleria saving void corrupted ppl. That was the precursor, the elves where her second chance to save ppl
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

Quote Originally Posted by tristannarutofan View Post
    And tons of ppl lpve em. Also the whole argus campaign showed alleria saving void corrupted ppl. That was the precursor, the elves where her second chance to save ppl
    Because they blood elf for Alliance, something requested since before wow Vanilla relased. Would have been probably even more popular if they would be just high elfs.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    At least with some boundary established between what could be customization (Wildhammer, Sand Troll, etc.) they can now pick their allied races more wisely?

Or is that too optimistic?
    Mostly I was thinking anything that’s just [X] [Race]

Mag’har orcs, diaper babies, moose cows, shiny goats, emo dwarves...stuff like that could have been customization options

Heritage armor, I think, should be shared with certain allied races and their core races to circumvent that problem. Like Mag’har share their’s with orcs

Not necessarily that I think the effort they put into allied races is wasted but it seems...pointless for some of them

Of course, they could also end up giving some of the core races sort of allied race customization options(dark skin for dwarves, brown skin for orcs, bigger horns for Tauren, diapers for gnomes, etc)

Or I can stop complaining about allied races and appreciate the insane level of customization regular races are finally receiving

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
    Because they blood elf for Alliance, something requested since before wow Vanilla relased. Would have been probably even more popular if they would be just high elfs.
    You know, that’s the thing that doesn’t make sense to me

Like...they seriously could have just made high elves and given them the in combat void thing like Alleria has. They can’t even say anything like “oh it would be confusing in pvp” because we already have pandaren

Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post

So ... one of these pairs is what I'm thinking right now.
    Hmmm, I think Hozen using the worgen rig would be interesting, it's a somewhat similar shape.

so ... genn is now the leader of the alliance... i'm happy

Quote Originally Posted by Cherry123 View Post
    And he will die because he has a spine. WoW leaders are supposed to be pussies, and characters that aren't pussies are killed off.

Garrosh Hellscream. For all his issues, he wasn't a pussy. Dead.
    Varian Wrynn. Dead.
    Sylvanas. Likely dead in SL.
    Genn. Basically a dead man walking.

Instead we get pussies like Anduin, Thrall, Baine.

Link? big if true

EDIT: Found it https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wo...poilers/561039

3+ Year Old Account
    How about the Horde? They still have a Council, right?
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably because Anduin is MIA during all this and ffs enough with the "Pussy bullshit"
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Probably because Anduin is MIA during all this and ffs enough with the "Pussy bullshit"
    I wonder if that was intentional on Anduin's part. Doesn't sound like anybody thinks he's dead, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    I wonder if that was intentional on Anduin's part. Doesn't sound like anybody thinks he's dead, though.
    Which is sad. But maybe he's on a quest to find his balls.