Question Shadowlands animated shorts? [POTENTIAL SPOILERS]

Ever since MoP, we've had animated shorts to showcase important characters or places just before each expansion launch. I foresee we'll also get shorts come Shadowlands, but what do you suppose the shorts will be about?

For me, I think it'll deal with some of the "returning" characters, like Uther, Draka, Kael'thas, etc. Namely, what kind of person each of them were in life, how they died, how they came to be judged in the Shadowlands, and what happened to show where they're currently at in game.

That way, it'll show each characters their motivations and how they got to where they're currently at, and a bit of showcasing for each of the Covenants.

What do you guys think?

You don't have to mark your post as spoilers if there are no actual spoilers in it.

It usually focussed on the people we will meet yes, though I assume it will most likely be 4 spotlights on the Covenants, not necessarily the Azerothians in them.

Quote Originally Posted by Krek01 View Post
    Ever since MoP, we've had animated shorts to showcase important characters or places just before each expansion launch. I foresee we'll also get shorts come Shadowlands, but what do you suppose the shorts will be about?

For me, I think it'll deal with some of the "returning" characters, like Uther, Draka, Kael'thas, etc. Namely, what kind of person each of them were in life, how they died, how they came to be judged in the Shadowlands, and what happened to show where they're currently at in game.

That way, it'll show each characters their motivations and how they got to where they're currently at, and a bit of showcasing for each of the Covenants.

What do you guys think?
    My guess would be one about Bolvar, since he is definitely going to be relevant. Perhaps Tyrande could fit in too.

Bolvar and Jailer are obvious, since the former is one of the main protagonists, while the latter is the main villain and central driving force of the expansion.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

5+ Year Old Account
    If its is a animeted short series of Shadowlands, Bolvar with no doubt will be on it.
    Other character could be Draka, because no many people know much about her (even though I don´t care). I personally will enjoy to see Kael or Darion Mograine stories. And if this was a perfect world, a short animeted chapter would be focus on Arthas, of course. (but that would a a spoiler of course, because blizzard has not said that he will be on the expansion, even though its obvious he should).
    Note: Sorry if its a gramatical error, english it's not my native language
    Last edited by ArthasFanboy; 2020-06-18 at 06:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ArthasFanboy View Post
    If its is a animeted short series of Shadowlands, Bolvar with no doubt will be on it.
    Other character could be Draka, because no many people know much about her (even though I don´t care). I personally will enjoy to see Kael or Darion Mograine stories. And if this was a perfect world, a short animeted chapter would be focus on Arthas, of course. (but that would a a spoiler of course, because blizzard has not said that he will be on the expansion, even though its obvious he should).
    Note: Sorry if its a gramatical error, english it's not my native language
    Regarding Arthas, they said he will be included in Shadowlands only if it will make sense and will do some justice to his story. They don't want to use him only because he is there somewhere. This is fine by me, since including him only because fans want to see him again could eventually hurt his story.

I'd imagine one per covenant would be the theme, but focusing on what exactly? Short stories dwelling on a particular member that give us a taste of what that covenant's role is? That'd make sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account

What do you guys think?
    Your theories aren't spoilers.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

What do you guys think?
    That mix of hero+covenant seem plausible a lot. It would be actually probably the best possible way to solve it. Just plain covenant background story animation wouldn't be that engaging but shown from a lore figure perspective would be cool.
    S.H.