Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ZayneGrayne View Post
    Didn't know forgery was a capital punishment. Even if it was though, turns out the bill was real. So shopping is a capital punishment I guess.
    as we both know the capital punishment was for being black...which is the point others seem to miss.

Didn't know forgery was a capital punishment. Even if it was though, turns out the bill was real. So shopping is a capital punishment I guess.
    That's why I have said that they went too far. On the other hand considering the amount of ultra violent thugs they need to deal with I'm not surprised they aren't playing with them.

How are you this sensitive and fragile? Get over yourself

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like he struck a nerve. Look who's mentally unstable now.

Listen to yourself
    So much for that empathy btw.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Melvoin View Post
    Guys everything will be over after 12th November. They will dissapear like cockroaches! Everything is just a well elaborated plan to fund the anarchists and antifa to destroy cities, make anti-Trump propaganda and so on. These liberal blacks are the real racists. Thank GOD not all black people are the same.
    Well, if anything, this will push people more pro-Trump. Most of this shit is going on in blue states.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    So much for that empathy btw.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, if anything, this will push people more pro-Trump. Most of this shit is going on in blue states.
    I let my emotions get the better of me, but it's hard to read the hatred in this thread and not get caught up in it.

All you small minded closet rascists are pathetic.

Blizzard is doing good and the fact that you in anyway are bashing then shows how much of a little shit you are.

Im calling it right now. Any person who is bashing blizzard for standing up to equalitt is a rascist. You do not get to defend yourself. The very moment you do is when you have proven that you are

If activision actually payed taxes instead of stealing a 240m refund every year all of this would be very nice. Virtue signaling cockroaches

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    I'm all for ending racism... in WoW. The Alliance vs Horde conflict is long overdue for an end.
    Kek. "We're not racist, but also our biggest property is fundamentally based on a race war that is so fundamental to its identity that we believe we can't remove it."
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Mexico is already part of the USA so is Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Shadow deserves nothing, the same as Fire Mages.

I let my emotions get the better of me, but it's hard to read the hatred in this thread and not get caught up in it.
    Fair enough.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Utrrabbit View Post
    Im calling it right now. Any person who is bashing blizzard for standing up to equalitt is a rascist. You do not get to defend yourself. The very moment you do is when you have proven that you are
    Ok.

I don't care.

What a bunch of virtue-signaling windbaggery. There is no systemic racism in the US. The US has bent over backwards for Blacks for at least the past 60 years. Floyd's death had nothing to do with him being Black. It had to do with possible police incompetence and him being a felon with fatal amounts of Fentanyl in his system.

Quote Originally Posted by Fetus Rex View Post
    No, the police simply went a bit too far and offed a thug. Now thug enablers are treating said thug like an icon. He deserved to be executed after sticking gun to a pregnant woman's belly.

'socioeconomic reasons' meme.
    A bit too far.

George had the police called on him for paying with a possibly counterfeit bill and tried to run when they approached him. People who grow up in communities like that are afraid of the police, I don't blame the guy for trying to sneak out of the other side of the cop car. He didn't have a gun. He didn't try to hurt anybody and they killed him.

How many WoW quests do we help the marginalized, brutalized population from the tyranny of more powerful, corrupt people? That officer was the bad guy and the "thug" in this instance. He murdered somebody and his partners watched him do it. You should live your life more like the heroes you play in your video games. You wouldn't have hesitated to save the prisoner who was being murdered if that was a WoW quest.

Also, try googling something occasionally, George robbed somebody before and was put into jail for it. He did not assault anyone in that event and the picture making circles around Facebook and wherever you get your news from is a fake article with a photo taken from a woman who was assaulted in Spain.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cloudbuster View Post
    What a bunch of virtue-signaling windbaggery. There is no systemic racism in the US. The US has bent over backwards for Blacks for at least the past 60 years. Floyd's death had nothing to do with him being Black. It had to do with possible police incompetence and him being a felon with fatal amounts of Fentanyl in his system.
    This nations economic power throughout the 1700s and 1800s was due to the hard work of enslaved people. And how has our nation "bent over backwards"? People still have grandparents who remember not being allowed to vote. Slavery, segregation, and jim crow laws aren't ancient history. They're literally the chapter before this one in regards to modern history.

I guess bending over backwards means we'll pretend to let you vote (looking at you Georgia primary) and say that color doesn't matter to our kids so that they don't have to think about what the previous generations did to our fellow Americans.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    Kek. "We're not racist, but also our biggest property is fundamentally based on a race war that is so fundamental to its identity that we believe we can't remove it."
    Historically, it's hard not to see Orcs and other such brutal species as analogous to ways the western world viewed people from other laces.

I think the biggest issue is words like "race" seep into our fiction because they represent our reality. Blizzard has done a relatively good job of representing Orcs in a nuanced manner since WC3. There's more to do though, such as not calling a walking cow person a race and instead consider it a species. Also, I think we should move away from the White people (almost always white at least) being Stormwind or Dalaran (the relative good guys) and other nationalities being represented by anthropomorphic species. It's pretty rough that the most Asian-esque species are Panda-people and the Tauran are analagous to Native American culture. They're littlerally saying those cultures are less than human.

Again, I don't think this is done because the creator was "racist", but only that he grew up in a racist nation. Good people have blind spots and biases. Being racist is only an evil/bad thing if you refuse to learn and consider other ideas. I think most good people are probably racist to a degree because it's part of the system we all grow up in.

"In our games: For many years, we’ve had teams working with A.I. and machine learning to reduce toxicity and hate speech"

Ah yes, the amazing AI that chat-banned me for 3 days because i said Garrosh was Hittler, and Hittler is a banned hate speech word.

Thats the reason general chat is more silent than floating in space.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakeshark View Post
    Lmfao how is that racist. Do you know what racism means?
    They are correct and I'll explain why.

If you think that selecting people based on race automatically produces the most diverse group then you must assume that the differences BETWEEN racial groups are large and the differences WITHIN racial groups are small. This is fundamentally false, the exact opposite of reality and in fact the very definition of racism. In reality there are only very small differences BETWEEN racial groups but very large differences WITHIN racial groups.

Therefore unless you're trying to create a group simply with diverse skin colours, race is a very poor factor to use in creating genuine diversity within a group.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakeshark View Post
    Lmfao how is that racist. Do you know what racism means?
    Yes.

You think that because someone has a specific skin color they inherently think diffrently.

Quote Originally Posted by Lothal View Post
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker)
    In our relationships: We are also reviewing our partnerships to identify opportunities to support Black-owned and diverse businesses, and to amplify the voices of Black content creators and influencers.
    I am confused here. Did Blizzard refuse to work with businesses and people before because of their skin color and now they will stop? Or will they start doing that from now on?

So many questions...
    The whole post is phrased like an apology and admission of guilt. I can't read it any other way, because I don't understand who else they are talking to except themselves here.

It's quite bizarre.

remember when gaming was about games?

Quote Originally Posted by Aleastor View Post
    A bit too far.

George had the police called on him for paying with a possibly counterfeit bill and tried to run when they approached him. People who grow up in communities like that are afraid of the police, I don't blame the guy for trying to sneak out of the other side of the cop car. He didn't have a gun. He didn't try to hurt anybody and they killed him.

How many WoW quests do we help the marginalized, brutalized population from the tyranny of more powerful, corrupt people? That officer was the bad guy and the "thug" in this instance. He murdered somebody and his partners watched him do it. You should live your life more like the heroes you play in your video games. You wouldn't have hesitated to save the prisoner who was being murdered if that was a WoW quest.

Also, try googling something occasionally, George robbed somebody before and was put into jail for it. He did not assault anyone in that event and the picture making circles around Facebook and wherever you get your news from is a fake article with a photo taken from a woman who was assaulted in Spain.

- - - Updated - - -

This nations economic power throughout the 1700s and 1800s was due to the hard work of enslaved people. And how has our nation "bent over backwards"? People still have grandparents who remember not being allowed to vote. Slavery, segregation, and jim crow laws aren't ancient history. They're literally the chapter before this one in regards to modern history.

I guess bending over backwards means we'll pretend to let you vote (looking at you Georgia primary) and say that color doesn't matter to our kids so that they don't have to think about what the previous generations did to our fellow Americans.

- - - Updated - - -

Historically, it's hard not to see Orcs and other such brutal species as analogous to ways the western world viewed people from other laces.

I think the biggest issue is words like "race" seep into our fiction because they represent our reality. Blizzard has done a relatively good job of representing Orcs in a nuanced manner since WC3. There's more to do though, such as not calling a walking cow person a race and instead consider it a species. Also, I think we should move away from the White people (almost always white at least) being Stormwind or Dalaran (the relative good guys) and other nationalities being represented by anthropomorphic species. It's pretty rough that the most Asian-esque species are Panda-people and the Tauran are analagous to Native American culture. They're littlerally saying those cultures are less than human.

Again, I don't think this is done because the creator was "racist", but only that he grew up in a racist nation. Good people have blind spots and biases. Being racist is only an evil/bad thing if you refuse to learn and consider other ideas. I think most good people are probably racist to a degree because it's part of the system we all grow up in.
    The cop didn't kill him intentionally(or maybe he did but it was personal), but yeah, he went a bit too far. The cop and Floyd knew each other, they both worked in the same club as bouncers. There is definitely more to this story and possibly it has very little with police brutality.

I don't know what photo you are talking about. I meant his assault and robbery of a pregnant woman, he pointed his gun at her belly.

Last edited by Fetus Rex; 2020-06-20 at 06:29 PM.

I'm truely still confused how a color suddenly means your ''a diffrent race''. Can one enlighten me? From my perspective anyone acting unreal to a person is simply a bully, or a dick. Racist is a term created to divide people. It doesn't exist. Whether someone has a diffrent color or not, we are all part of the HUMAN RACE

Quote Originally Posted by Flevor View Post
    lmao,ya'll are crazy people bashing blizzard for doing this or making fun of it are as toxic as anyone else....they did good leave it at that and move on
    Please tell me what exactly did they do good?

Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    Blizzard keep quiet about what they do behind the scenes: WAAAH BLIZZARD DON'T GIVE A FUCK.

Blizzard post what they do behind the scene: WAAAAH THEY ARE JUST DOING IT TO LOOK GOOD TO MAKE MORE MONEY

You're all a bunch of chimps
    they're complaining about gameplay, not about blizz not donating $$$

lol

Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    Blizzard keep quiet about what they do behind the scenes: WAAAH BLIZZARD DON'T GIVE A FUCK.

Blizzard post what they do behind the scene: WAAAAH THEY ARE JUST DOING IT TO LOOK GOOD TO MAKE MORE MONEY

You're all a bunch of chimps
    they're complaining about gameplay, not about blizz making donations lmaocucklord