Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Warrior on vanilla/bc, pally in wotlk, dk/pally in cata, monk in mop and wod, and then 70% of time played DH. Great for soloing, great for exploring. Can't play anything else now because I like mobility, high APM and extremely high survivability of havoc in pve

Quote Originally Posted by Firebeast View Post
    Sad, actually. DH is the crappiest class created for wow. Every moron and his brother is playing one. Shows how far down the devs will go to make the trashlord
    What is your desired class if you consider DH a trash?
    Maybe all these "morons" just enjoy it, because the class is the most updated one, looks good, have tons of quality of life and generally ppl love mobility, which DH excells in. Wings are super great for all the super cancer zones blizz likes to create so much. Mounting climbing saves so much time too. Its lore and class fantasy is something ppl wanted for ages. Why do you hate it so much?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HoodKazekage View Post
    Use to be a Hunter/Pally switched to DH in legion and it was hella fun. easy to play hard to master
    Haha bollocks is it hard to master

I just play w/e my guild tells me to play since that's the class they need for raiding

Been a lot of things over the years... I kind of get bored of toons every couple of years.

I was a Priest before mid-Legion
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

10+ Year Old Account
    Warlock from vanilla to lk.
    Dk during lk and beginning of cata. Missed being a 1 h frost dk tank so went back to lock.
    Rolled dh once they released, and been one since.

Main reason is, i wanted to play a dh since wc3. Hell, the box art showed a damn dh on it (ne with warglaives) for wow. Glos damn fake ass pic. So i rolled a lock, expectingnto be archimonde but because portal slut =.=

Once dhs came out totes switched to it

Rogue in tbc, Feral dps since wrath till Legion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Skayth View Post
    Warlock from vanilla to lk.
    Dk during lk and beginning of cata. Missed being a 1 h frost dk tank so went back to lock.
    Rolled dh once they released, and been one since.

Main reason is, i wanted to play a dh since wc3. Hell, the box art showed a damn dh on it (ne with warglaives) for wow. Glos damn fake ass pic. So i rolled a lock, expectingnto be archimonde but because portal slut =.=

Once dhs came out totes switched to it
    Kind of same here, started playing wow because of Illidan and his glaives, rolled rogue because of that Feral was dogshit in WoD(this is when I quit), but when I heard they were doing Legion and were adding DHs there was no doubt for me that I wanted to play that class as my new main. I even got beta so I was playing it there too.

Always recruiting exceptional players! Visit http://www.klr-guild.eu/ for more info.

Quote Originally Posted by united View Post
    What did you play before Legion?
    My "Main" and main Alt

Vanilla - Hunter/Shaman
    TBC - Shaman/Hunter
    WOTLK - Paladin/DK
    Cataclysm - DK
    MOP - Monk/Paladin
    WoD - Hunter/Rogue
    Legion - DH/Monk
    BFA - DH/Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Ooid View Post
    Warlock, then they gutted demonology so I bailed. I still get metamorphosis so eh.
    This.

I loved Demo back in Mists. That was one of the most fun specs I've ever played and I've been here since the beginning. They could have kept it and just renamed Warlock's Metamorphosis (they did the same when DK came out with Death Coil).

Vanilla to end of naxx in wrath: Warlock
    rest of Wrath: resto shaman and prot paladin
    Cata to Warlords: Rogue
    Main a Demon hunter ever since