Did someone just hit level 60?
    How did he level so fast?

I just find out that I have been playing with super low resolution thanks to Dynamic Resolution.

Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    Did someone just hit level 60?
    How did he level so fast?

I just find out that I have been playing with super low resolution thanks to Dynamic Resolution.
    Apparently that dude wins or places top 3 in like, every race. He does this shit for money and is insane.

Unrelated: Spent the past day+ desperately looking for a build that was interesting and may have found one to try this league out.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2874329

Infernal Blow/Dual Strike Champion. Never played a champ, never played with either of those skills. Seems fun, though I'll likely replace Abyssus with something else. Will be a pretty chunky DPS hit, but the numbers with no helmet in the PoBuilding aren't "awful (1.6Mdps for IB for clear, 4Mdps for DS), so with a decent helmet it should soften that a bit.

Watched my brother play some of the Harvest stuff and...good lord does it kinda look really unfun. Just a sudden stop to mapping, go plant some fuckin flowers, go stash some, maybe harvest some if they're ready for a short fight...it's like they saw the "Delirium is too fast, please slow it down" feedback and in traditional GGG format responded with "Yes, we'll slow it down to a brutal halt because fuck you."

10+ Year Old Account
    Kinda digging around on POEBuilds, not really finding anything that screams "ooh this could be fun"

Necro Spectres, Necro Skeletons, Necro... Arc... wut...

I might try a Tectonic Slam Jugg.

- - - Updated - - -

There's an Earthshatter Jugg that looks interesting. I'll see tomorrow when i finish updating
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

I've already lost count how many times I tried to play the game and bounced. Like it blows my mind, would it kill them allowing proper zoom so that my character doesn't take quarter of the screen? Is implementing loot filter customization in game so hard, so that I could at least filter out items that I can't use (like intelligence shit or scepters on marauder)? Is cryptic shit like vendor recipes so interesting that I'm forced to google it?
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Looking for Raid.
    They never found one though

I'm having... tentative fun with a 100% Cold to Fire Conversion Ice Crash Chieftain. Fist of War is absolutely bonkers, and will see if I can get some Ignites rolling. Already have like 2k health and I just started A6.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

After reading everything about this new league, i'm pretty confident i'm not gonna touch the game until PoE2 comes out. I tried everything i wanted to, but now imho the game really needs a rehash and streamline of all its systems as they did with Betrayal. I know what build i want to try (Poison Cyclone/Blades trickster) but i'm just gonna wait wfor when the game actually changes and doesn't just put another layer of convoluted rng/crafting system overy everything we already have.

I don't mean the game is bad - it's really good and i like it a lot. But right now there's so much stuff that just requires so much time investment it's not even fun. Hell, i never have killed elder or shaper, i never cleared the atlas, and i don't really care as the focus of GGG is on the 5% meta players that zip through stuff. So, i want new stuff to try and i'm happy with waiting right now.

I can always play a standard league char if i get the itch.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

How does the seed mechanic work for multiplayer? I saw someone imply that when doing the acts multiplayer, whoever enters the zone first automatically gets all the seeds, so it becomes a race to the door. Is that right? If so, that's colossally stupid.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by solinari6 View Post
    How does the seed mechanic work for multiplayer? I saw someone imply that when doing the acts multiplayer, whoever enters the zone first automatically gets all the seeds, so it becomes a race to the door. Is that right? If so, that's colossally stupid.
    That’s how league content always works if your playing with friends you can drop the seeds and let who ever take them.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    That’s how league content always works if your playing with friends you can drop the seeds and let who ever take them.
    So basically leveling with a partner we'd have to live with only 1/2 the seeds as if we'd be leveling alone? that seems pretty lame. I hate the way this game seems to punish multiplayer

Quote Originally Posted by solinari6 View Post
    So basically leveling with a partner we'd have to live with only 1/2 the seeds as if we'd be leveling alone? that seems pretty lame. I hate the way this game seems to punish multiplayer
    That's pretty much how it always is, league mechanic loot is always for the instances owner. Which remains disappointing to me because the game really doesn't do a ton to encourage grouping outside of some slightly better drops.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    That's pretty much how it always is, league mechanic loot is always for the instances owner. Which remains disappointing to me because the game really doesn't do a ton to encourage grouping outside of some slightly better drops.
    Ok, in theory then, after we move on to the next zone, and the other guy gets the seeds, can he take a 5 min break while I go back in the previous zone, click the "give me a new instance button" and make a rush for the seeds, and then portal back? Would that work?

So the Harvest mechanics really need the Metamorph treatment. Send them straight to the seed cache. Have T1 seeds autoseed.

The league is super carried by Fist of War feeling amazing.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

10+ Year Old Account
    got a Marauder up to 23, picked up a nice unique 2h mace for cheap and been enjoying Earthshatter so far.

Can't wait to get Fist of War
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

League mechanic is too separate and clunky from the base game, I think I might sit this one out after rolling 4 char past 85 last league. I think I am also just interested in POE 2 at this point, few builds left to try and fewer excite me. I'll check back in a few weeks to see the inevitable changes, still love and support GGG for what they do!

I got about part way through and thought about all i needed to do and just said... nope... the grind is just too much to get anything done lol.

Super slow start for me, just got to A6.

So far, I pretty much dislike everything about Harvest. It brings the game to a crushing halt and feels like way too much micromanaging for me. Still can't figure out how to pop T2 seeds despite doing everything I can to try to meet the requirements. And overall, it just feels lame as hell compared to the lootsplosions of every other league. I mean, probably will be cooler if you're super into crafting and at endgame, but as-is I don't see myself continuing to engage with the mechanic in the longterm if I stay around.

Build is garbage as it's a mess right now, but I'm discovering Earthshatter is freakin awesome and it really makes me want to figure out a way to build around it on another character with warcries. Hopefully the Infernal Blow build will come together eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Super slow start for me, just got to A6.

So far, I pretty much dislike everything about Harvest. It brings the game to a crushing halt and feels like way too much micromanaging for me. Still can't figure out how to pop T2 seeds despite doing everything I can to try to meet the requirements. And overall, it just feels lame as hell compared to the lootsplosions of every other league. I mean, probably will be cooler if you're super into crafting and at endgame, but as-is I don't see myself continuing to engage with the mechanic in the longterm if I stay around.

Build is garbage as it's a mess right now, but I'm discovering Earthshatter is freakin awesome and it really makes me want to figure out a way to build around it on another character with warcries. Hopefully the Infernal Blow build will come together eventually.
    The crafting part is kind of cool, but it's just more grind on top of grind, guess i'm just burnt out.

I think what I'm hearing is a general feeling of "The last thing the game needed was more grind".

I'm kind of glad I decided not to get in on this season now. :/

Anyway, I think this is just going towards a conversation I had with a friend of mine about POE. It really seems like GGG is just throwing things at the wall to see what sticks. And what sticks ends up going into POE2, and what doesn't stick gets cut and we never see it again. That's why power levels and skill combos are so insane in the past couple of seasons.

On the topic of POE2, has there been a release date? Or is it a case of "COVID delays everything. It's ready when it's ready" ?
    Last edited by SirCowdog; 2020-06-21 at 07:30 AM.

The league mechanic is so exciting for me that I woke up logging into WoW. After doing 40/40 in Delirium, I think I'll just finish act 10 for hat mtx and that's it.