Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account
    Off the scales handsome! I Broke the fucking scale let’s be real.

Jk, I would say a 7 if I would get into better shape I’m confident to call myself somewhere between a 8-9.

I’m including personality traits and looks.

Height: 10/10
    Own hair: 9/10
    Scars (negative): 3/10
    Teeth: 2/10
    Nose: 2/10

So, mean = 5/10, but median = 3/10.

Basically, I'm rugged. There you go.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rathwell View Post
    Not particularly, but I'm not into my own gender, so what do I know! My rationale instead is this: I find my partner extremely attractive and if she's into me, then I must be doing something right!
    True and it is what counts. But your looks may not be the reason she is.

I think it depends on who you ask. When I was single, never had any issues getting dates. Was not uncommon for girls to ask me out. Do I think of myself as good looking? Some, based on the usual reaction from other people I get. But I am happily married and do not run around looking for attraction. Those who are interested, find it out after a while.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

Average really. I'm relatively fit for my age and have decent sized breasts. So I think that makes me more appealing to heterosexual men than I otherwise naturally would attract. I think I am slightly unattractive to other women (bi or queer) and indifferent/passable to everyone else.

It's not a thing I worry much about though.

It goes through phases. I get boosts of confidence whenever someone good-looking shows interest in me so I figure that I must be close to that, and then it slowly drops again because I start theorizing and always conclude that it was probably not my looks that attracted them in the first place lol. Rinse repeat.

15+ Year Old Account
    I've been told I age gracefully.
    I'm not going to comment on my looks, but when it comes to style I look way better now than I did in my 20s, or even early 30s.

5+ Year Old Account
    maybe a little bit...

If i got really fit i could maybe reach a 6 or 7, if the girl could overlook my height disadvantage as im about the average height for a girl here, probably about a 4 atm.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dlld View Post
    If i got really fit i could maybe reach a 6 or 7, if the girl could overlook my height disadvantage as im about the average height for a girl here, probably about a 4 atm.
    I don't think a girl cares about the other girl's height, even if they are homo/bi and dating.
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but that just seems weird.

10+ Year Old Account
    god no... I hate the way I look. I have always been super insecure too. although love is blind because I got a beautiful, lovely, sweet girlfriend who saw something in me lol

Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post
    I don't think a girl cares about the other girl's height, even if they are homo/bi and dating.
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but that just seems weird.
    Im a male but my height is the same as that of the average girl is what i mean

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dlld View Post
    Im a male but my height is the same as that of the average girl is what i mean
    Bring confidence and charm, date a tall girl or two and then that problem suddenly disappears when other girls notice that tall girls don't mind dating you.
    There will always be girls who won't ever consider you for your height, but it has happened to me that a girl told me that I'm not her type because I was shorter, but I still got laid lol, and not just once, more like 10+ times.
    For the record, I'm 174cm tall and half the girls I've been in a relationship with have been taller than me (178-182cm).

Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    Used to, not so much anymore. Looking older and fatter these days xD
    This, basically.

My beard is almost entirely grey on the sides now, and I'm not vain enough to dye it. My hair is still pretty black though, which is weird. Only a few stray grays here and there.

I'm fine with how I look, but being single in your late 30s, it becomes harder to find dates, for sure.

15+ Year Old Account
    My face isn't that bad, I'm chubby and balding though.

Got a nice dick so I got that going on for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

5+ Year Old Account
    Pretty average and I am black. Not that that's necessarily an issue, though supposedly we're one of the least desired women amongst all men!

Hah!

The only person who matters thinks so; but I know I'm just "some peoples type" rather than "good looking".
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Yea when I need to go out.. which is maybe a few times a week. Less often now cause of the quarantine.

When I don't, I probably look more like the crazy cat lady from Simpsons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    I'm fucking stelio kontos.
    correction. @Stelio Kontos
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    correction. @Stelio Kontos