Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by vitor210 View Post
    wait what?? Now you picked my curiosity
    Eternal Magic on steam
    Is a MMO fused with MOBA playstyle...with a better talent system than wow, i would say. (not a very hard acomplishment)

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    Wow dude, look at you. You're so smart and smug. You even posted a relevant meme. Damn man, you're really fucking cool.

How dare people like things you don't like!
    Whats it like living on a forum?

Have you seen the sun in the last 12 years?

Ah yes, the 8.3 retrospective we all needed.

Pack it up, folks. Some random guy's blog has declared 8.3 a bad patch. We can all unsub in peace now!
    See you in runescape.

Quote Originally Posted by Spicymemer View Post
    Whats it like living on a forum?

Have you seen the sun in the last 12 years?
    If 1.8 posts a day qualifies as "living on a forum" I really should be asking you the same question.

Ah yes, the 8.3 retrospective we all needed.

Pack it up, folks. Some random guy's blog has declared 8.3 a bad patch. We can all unsub in peace now!
    Awww man come on
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

lol yes. Its just a mess really, bunch of digital vomit gathered over the years with comic/goofy art.

Classic ftw.

No, it isn't.

And anyone saying that it is, should probably just move away and find something else. Live = WoW, regardless of what people suffering hard from ex-partner syndrome might think.

Having played actual Asian MMORPGs, WoW isn't even close to what they are.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by meheez View Post
    lol yes. Its just a mess really, bunch of digital vomit gathered over the years with comic/goofy art.

Classic ftw.
    Ah yes, because Classic was SO polished and clear in its directives and designs and totally didn't have the cartoony art style...

World of Warcraft FTW, if it had remained as it was on release, it'd be long dead. Not hating, people can prefer whichever they like, but treating Classic like the second coming of Christ when it's literally enabled to exist thanks to the Live game is just moronic.

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    Ah yes, because Classic was SO polished and clear in its directives and designs and totally didn't have the cartoony art style...

World of Warcraft FTW, if it had remained as it was on release, it'd be long dead. Not hating, people can prefer whichever they like, but treating Classic like the second coming of Christ when it's literally enabled to exist thanks to the Live game is just moronic.
    Most Classic shortcomings could be fixed if it became the main game but nothing can fix retail as there is no way they would delete all the furries, get rid of flying and fix all the major, gaping holes in the lore.

Quote Originally Posted by Amarys View Post
    Most Classic shortcomings could be fixed if it became the main game but nothing can fix retail as there is no way they would delete all the furries, get rid of flying and fix all the major, gaping holes in the lore.
    If you say so...

Also, Tauren are "furries" already.
    The "fixing" that needs doing is not about removing shit to appease the people mentally stuck in 2005 where a basic-ass Kodo is a big deal, it's about making the game fun for those who actually love and want to play it and support it moving forward.

10+ Year Old Account
    You guys don't remember WoD last patch.... like that was grueling.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Lots of people simply forget the past, or at least the parts that are not convenient to how they feel about shit in the present.

It's quite fascinating, yet sad.

If you say so...

Also, Tauren are "furries" already.
    The "fixing" that needs doing is not about removing shit to appease the people mentally stuck in 2005 where a basic-ass Kodo is a big deal, it's about making the game fun for those who actually love and want to play it and support it moving forward.
    Nope, taurens are minotaurs and they aren't "cute". I admit I didn't really like them in wc3 but at least they fit the horde.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    Well it does consist of nothing but daily chores and rng with tons of gating.

Gods forbid you start a alt, good luck with that fucking grind lol.

At least chinese/korean games usually have decent combat to cover up all that cancer.

Hear hear
    Literally just got a new character to max level at the beginning of the week.

It now has 430 ilvl, level 8 cloak and a maxed Heart of Azeroth.

I'm not sure where the grind is?

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Yeah this is better than the last patch of WoD or Cata, but that's like picking the turd with the least kernels of corn. At least this one was trying to correct course in some regards. Granted they did a poor job of it, but they at least didn't hit the iceberg head on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

Quote Originally Posted by Amarys View Post
    Nope, taurens are minotaurs and they aren't "cute". I admit I didn't really like them in wc3 but at least they fit the horde.
    Furry personas do not need to be cute.

They qualify for Furry Fandom, check literally any website where people engage in that shit. Awkwaaaaaard.

Furry personas do not need to be cute.

They qualify for Furry Fandom, check literally any website where people engage in that shit. Awkwaaaaaard.
    I'm gonna take your word for it and rather not go checking any furry sites. In my book, mythological creatures, classic horror etc. gets a pass. things that fit into a Saturday morning cartoon don't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by IIBloodXLustII View Post
    Literally just got a new character to max level at the beginning of the week.

It now has 430 ilvl, level 8 cloak and a maxed Heart of Azeroth.

I'm not sure where the grind is?
    Essences? corruption? resistance? Nonstop daily/weekly while waiting to be relevant in pvp or any high end pve? you got a long way to go my friend. I wish gear was the end all but its the borrowed power systems that are focused on (btw relevant is like 470). Is it even possible for a new player today to max out their res on cloak before xpac hits? I guess they just want endless grind and aren't meant to /shrug

Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    Essences? corruption? resistance? Nonstop daily/weekly while waiting to be relevant in pvp or any high end pve? you got a long way to go my friend. I wish gear was the end all but its the borrowed power systems that are focused on (btw relevant is like 470). Is it even possible for a new player today to max out their res on cloak before xpac hits? I guess they just want endless grind and aren't meant to /shrug
    Level 3 essences can be purchased from Mother for your alts. Corruptions are entirely RNG, so you aren't exactly grinding for that. Corruption resistance is time-gated so you aren't doing nonstop dailies to get that.

And honestly, if you want your alt to be at the exact same level as your main after one week then I think you're the one with the problem, and not the game.

Corruption is a terrible mechanic, and borrowed power is stupid, but there really isn't a grind to get your alt up any more than there is in classic, or there would be in any other expansion really.

Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    *Looks at 7.2, 6.1, 3.3, and 2.2*

Cause 8.3 is so fucking bad, yeah? Smh

Look, I hate the patch too, but it's legit not the worst thing in WoW.
    3.3?? You mean Fall of the Lich King? The fuck are you smoking? That was possibly PEAK wow.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hey There Guys its Metro View Post
    8.3 was honestly the best patch in a long time.
    No clue what a "chinese knockoff" is meant to be, but save yourself the trouble.
    Just say you dislike it like everyone else.

Whether you liked it or not though, a lot of these systems from late BFA are clearly inspiring a lot of Shadowlands.
    Best of luck!
    8.1 was significantly better. 8.3 is a clusterfuck of vertical systems and corruption stacking brokenness that pushes wow further towards Diablo 3 than any other patch before it.

Quote Originally Posted by Th3Scourge View Post
    3.3?? You mean Fall of the Lich King? The fuck are you smoking? That was possibly PEAK wow.

- - - Updated - - -

8.1 was significantly better. 8.3 is a clusterfuck of vertical systems and corruption stacking brokenness that pushes wow further towards Diablo 3 than any other patch before it.
    I'm fucking retarded. Meant to type in 3.2. Must've fucked up while typing it. Seriously tho, fuck 3.2. Literally worthless outside of the raid.