Page 6 of 59 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Those scars on the top right one are sexy af. I'd instantly use these.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Baine is like the most unlikeable character you are supposed to like.

Last edited by Rhlor; 2020-06-19 at 05:15 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MyWholeLifeIsThunder View Post
    I do very much like those markings, it's a wholly BE concept that should be expanded upon tbh, specially since it's scarifications. Not too excited about farstrider warpaint because well, we already have a lot of races with warpaint, and since Alleria is the only elf that actually uses it, I'd rather the VE's get the warpaint in the divorce. But yeh wouldn't be mad either, but still would feel like not something "uniquely" belven as so many race already have tattoos,, you know?

That's why I'd rather go with scarification runes and chunky bangles
    Same! I love them and that first one is literally from their concept art it was a whole concept that they...just never did anything with nor expanded upon for whatever reason! I'd love to have a huge assortment of those kind marks. And yeah I'm not to excited for Warpaints anymore as so many of the races are getting those but I know they could add a interesting flare to it with representations of the Blood Knights, Farstriders, and the Magisters

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    I think so too. Suramar seems to be a remake of BC story, where Elisande is written well.

Could you explain me what do you mean by "imperial"?
    Just how the Sin'dorei work as Society, Military and Government..it just always has given me this Imperial feeling

Quote Originally Posted by Evaddon View Post
    Same! I love them and that first one is literally from their concept art it was a whole concept that they...just never did anything with nor expanded upon for whatever reason! I'd love to have a huge assortment of those kind marks. And yeah I'm not to excited for Warpaints anymore as so many of the races are getting those but I know they could add a interesting flare to it with representations of the Blood Knights, Farstriders, and the Magisters
    Right? Look, I love how NE's got that Warcraft III cover art look, amazing, I really wish BE's got that too with the scarification runes in the faces so much!!

And yeh, like I'm supes neutral about warpaint, I just know I wouldn't use it on my belves, like blue eyes. I'm kind of a "BC elves are the very best era of BE's"
    in a way, even if I do enjoy their newer light worshiping ways. I just don't like the push to make them just pre third war helves.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frenchvince View Post
    I can no longer find the post on reddit but I had saved this photo with the ideas that I find nice and that should be available for the blood elves (if Blizzard wants it ...).

<snip>

Just one thing, for me, Ranger / Farstrider tattoos should be available to the Thalassian Elves of the Horde and the Alliance, with different colors for each faction of course.
    I definitely love those, goes along the lines with images I posted earlier! Runic Tattoos are a must for Blood Elves, it was in our concept art and never added! The vines/flower hair were in the Night Elves concept, and they got it! So we better get some runes

- - - Updated - - -

Right? Look, I love how NE's got that Warcraft III cover art look, amazing, I really wish BE's got that too with the scarification runes in the faces so much!!
    LMAO I was just saying that before you posted! like damn right, we better get our concept pieces too...FFF!

And yeh, like I'm supes neutral about warpaint, I just know I wouldn't use it on my belves, like blue eyes. I'm kind of a "BC elves are the very best era of BE's" in a way, even if I do enjoy their newer light worshiping ways. I just don't like the push to make them just pre third war helves.
    I can definitely understand that! I'm the same way, I just want them to do more with the Sin'dorei development has been lackluster since TBC (with them as people/society/Faction), but they've always been active members in the on going story in major and minor roles, where we only get tidbits of lore/story progression with them but never anything to substantial due to the stories focus....but that's another topic

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    new blood elf hunter pet?

Looks like new textures on that Mana Wyrm too! But gee...an updated Dragonhawk would be BEAUTIFUL!

Just how the Sin'dorei work as Society, Military and Government..it just always has given me this Imperial feeling
    And how does this affect the Light?
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    so cool
    Really cool indeed. I want that Rommath's outfit as transmog for years, it looks so... dangerous. We can already get numerous sin'dorei themed transmog already, this one is missing.

I also love runic tattoos, definitely fitting concept for sin'dorei. Night elves finally got option for leaves in hair as we've seen in their artwork since WC3, so I hope blood elves will get this too.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaedan View Post
    Really cool indeed. I want that Rommath's outfit as transmog for years, it looks so... dangerous. We can already get numerous sin'dorei themed transmog already, this one is missing.

I also love runic tattoos, definitely fitting concept for sin'dorei. Night elves finally got option for leaves in hair as we've seen in their artwork since WC3, so I hope blood elves will get this too.
    Yes. We really need these runes. I think Shadowlands should give us everything that races were featured with.
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

5+ Year Old Account
    @Frenchvince that's !@#$ing cool, definitely need this
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

7+ Year Old Account
    And how does this affect the Light?
    It doesn't affect the light, it affects its representation of the light in Sin'dorei culture, and that can be seen with nature of the Blood Knights atleast to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaedan View Post
    This is what I agree with. While void elves managed to get their unique place in the Alliance without dilluting themes of night elves, Nightborne offers almost nothing new to the Horde. Basicly almost everything they represents have been in the Horde since TBC. The only difference is that blood elves are fair skinned elves with solar themes, nightborne are dark skinned elves with stellar themes.

I know you won't like it, but I believe Blizz has taken blood elves to the direction of the light worshipping race on the Horde, which is probably going to be the most significant part of blood elven identity now. Unfortunately, the spark blood elves had back in TBC now belongs to void elves. Blood elves are now more fancy humans on the Horde side. Let's see what Kael will bring in SL.
    Honestly this is part of why Nightborne going horde irked me a bit. They didn't really bring anything to the table that blood elves didn't. Aristocratic arcane focused elves who suffered a well related crisis and a leader siding with the Legion?

I get that they have plenty in common with the blood elves culturally and so that bond makes sense, but in terms of what they bring to their respective factions, I feel like it would have worked better to not swap the factions around for the elven allied races. You could have had a clash between the night elves and the nightborne culturally, while then having the holy/void dichotomy in the horde elves. Sure things would have had to be written a bit differently but it could have been done.

I think those are literally the "Sindorei Ranger Markings" up there man.
    I didn't even see the writing. I skimmed past it assuming it was some sort of fel marking. But yea, farstrider tattoos to that affect but with options for different patterns and different colors. The color range for the tattoos could be similar to the datamined wild hammer options (which currently come in red, green, blue and white)
    Blood elves are our high elves - Chris Metzen

It doesn't affect the light, it affects its representation of the light in Sin'dorei culture, and that can be seen with nature of the Blood Knights atleast to me.
    So what you mean is that "imperial" approach at the Light is to bind it to the will of the Empire?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Strippling View Post
    I didn't even see the writing. I skimmed past it assuming it was some sort of fel marking. But yea, farstrider tattoos to that affect but with options for different patterns and different colors. The color range for the tattoos could be similar to the datamined wild hammer options (which currently come in red, green, blue and white)
    Yes. I think there could be multiple colours. Let me borrow from high elf thread:

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like new textures on that Mana Wyrm too! But gee...an updated Dragonhawk would be BEAUTIFUL!
    Yes. Dragonhawks are still beautiful despite being SD.

7+ Year Old Account
    So what you mean is that "imperial" approach at the Light is to bind it to the will of the Empire?
    No just its general approach in regards to the Blood Knight Order and how I see the Sin'dorei society

I would like Blizzard to add this tiara and this choker to the blood elf women.

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchvince View Post
    I would like Blizzard to add this tiara and this choker to the blood elf women.
    Yes. We should get a lot of spicy crowns.

I wish to see the Blood Elves uncucked. They should be the 'dark elves' of the setting. I would also like to see an optional alternate posture that doesn't look ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Fetus Rex View Post
    I wish to see the Blood Elves uncucked. They should be the 'dark elves' of the setting. I would also like to see an optional alternate posture that doesn't look ridiculous.
    Yes. They should be dark elves of the setting. However, their unique pose is pretty interesting.

Yes. They should be dark elves of the setting. However, their unique pose is pretty interesting.
    Just straight back option would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by Fetus Rex View Post
    Just straight back option would be great.
    I think it could very easily become stiff and boring. Look how bad human models look like.