Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Uhm... you are comparing Biden’s unadvertised town hall, to Trump’s MAGA return to show the silent majority is ready to die for Trump?
    After of course they all signed a liability release form that freed Trump from any fault if they got that totally fake Chinese liberal media conspiracy disease known as Covid-19. It is totally fake but you can't sue us if you get it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laughingjack View Post
    I mean... define falling? There were over 500,000 people watching the stream and protesters/rioters shutting down the entrance way for people to attend.

Compare that to Biden's rally and well... I guess you can claim its still to early to say it matters.

https://nypost.com/2020/06/20/trump-...-philadelphia/
    Is Biden taking to twitter trying to play up the size of his pen- I mean, crowd?
    Putin khuliyo

And of course Trump was using music without permission again. Tom Petty's family seems pretty furious that he was using "I Won't Back Down" at his rally.

https://variety.com/2020/music/news/...wn-1234643673/

Great video of Trump exiting Marine One looking dejected and with tie undone and collar unbuttoned. Poor little Trumpy is a sad boy.

I can provide a link to video, but maybe someone can actually show video.

https://twitter.com/SethN12/status/1...164743682?s=19
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

I mean... define falling? There were over 500,000 people watching the stream and protesters/rioters shutting down the entrance way for people to attend.
    Protesters and rioters stopped the other 14,000 people from filling the arena? Gonna go with that "smart" answer eh? Have a source of them stopping people form entering? Have a source there were rioters?
    Last edited by Dontrike; 2020-06-21 at 03:31 PM.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account

Compare that to Biden's rally and well... I guess you can claim its still to early to say it matters.

[IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ea5xhcNWkAE0lTr?format=jpg&name=900x900[/G]
    Lmao, the NYPost.

I wouldn't even use that retarded rag of a tabloid to wipe my ass if I ran out of actual TP. Go get some real news, what you posted wasn't even a rally.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
    Great video of Trump exiting Marine One looking dejected and with tie undone and collar unbuttoned. Poor little Trumpy is a sad boy.

I can provide a link to video, but maybe someone can actually show video.

https://twitter.com/SethN12/status/1...164743682?s=19
    Body language screams frustrated, angry and unhappy.

Very good!

I watched the rally and Trump seemed pretty rattled by the polls. Instead of asserting he will win and discrediting the polls he was trying to scare his supporters and almost guilt them into voting for him. It was pretty revealing imo. Biden is controlled by the "radical left", and god forbid the radical left gains power the whole country will collapse, and surely his supporters don't want that. That really was the main message. Another card he kept playing was xenophobia, but this time the cartels and gangs were joined by Merkel and Xi lol. I don't think that xenophobia was a very successful strategy for him in 2018 though, so I don't expect him to rely too heavily on that this time around. So far it looks like the main strategy is villainizing Biden by associating him with the radical left, which did not get a super enthusiastic response from the crowd. People seemed far more excited to boo AOC and Hillary than Biden for example.

If the point of these rallies is to boost Trump's confidence and energize the geezer this wasn't a great start for him. If he has an ace up his sleeve like manufacturing another sensational crisis he did not reveal it.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    I watched the rally and Trump seemed pretty rattled by the polls. Instead of asserting he will win and discrediting the polls he was trying to scare his supporters and almost guilt them into voting for him. It was pretty revealing imo. Biden is controlled by the "radical left", and god forbid the radical left gains power the whole country will collapse, and surely his supporters don't want that. That really was the main message. Another card he kept playing was xenophobia, but this time the cartels and gangs were joined by Merkel and Xi lol. I don't think that xenophobia was a very successful strategy for him in 2018 though, so I don't expect him to rely too heavily on that this time around. So far it looks like the main strategy is villainizing Biden by associating him with the radical left, which did not get a super enthusiastic response from the crowd. People seemed far more excited to boo AOC and Hillary than Biden for example.

If the point of these rallies is to boost Trump's confidence and energize the geezer this wasn't a great start for him. If he has an ace up his sleeve like manufacturing another sensational crisis he did not reveal it.
    If he wants to associate Biden with anything "radical" perhaps he should stop referring to him as "Sleepy". The two don't exactly go together. Christ he even sucks at selling snake oil.

You really should keep your shitposting to the WoW forums. First off, Trumps Tulsa rally got fucked hard by teenagers reserving tickets. Hilarious. Second there were no protestors shutting down any entrances. No footage of any violence or rowdiness from protestors. It's almost as if only 6000 or so showed up. There were only 25 people in the overflow. Face it, no one showed up to this thing. Partially because kids reserved thousands of tickets. But even if that were the cause, why was no one in overflow.

As for Biden, he is practicing social distancing. Besides it's not the size of the crowd that matter it's how many turn out to vote, and since his election, the GOP have been losing across the country in special and midterm elections. Add to that the highest disapproval and lowest favorable ratings of any incumbent, this was to be expected.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    If he wants to associate Biden with anything "radical" perhaps he should stop referring to him as "Sleepy". The two don't exactly go together. Christ he even sucks at selling snake oil.
    Sad that this has been known about Trump since the 70s.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Lmao, the NYPost.

I wouldn't even use that retarded rag of a tabloid to wipe my ass if I ran out of actual TP. Go get some real news, what you posted wasn't even a rally.

- - - Updated - - -

Body language screams frustrated, angry and unhappy.

Very good!
    Apparently the rumor in his nieces book is that after his visit to Walter Reed, he has been unable to control his bowels and has to wear a diaper/adult pullup.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SirBeef View Post
    Apparently the rumor in his nieces book is that after his visit to Walter Reed, he has been unable to control his bowels and has to wear a diaper/adult pullup.
    Literal shitpost.

Also linking the headline Trump mocked for low attendance at rally and saying, like Trump said, you should do what you feel like

Eh screw it, one quote.

Knives Out is now available on Amazon Prime
    EDIT: Fuck it, one more.

- - - Updated - - -

Schiff and Pelosi are discussing Bolton testifying.

Bolton can say whatever he wants, classified or not, behind closed doors.
    Last edited by Breccia; 2020-06-21 at 04:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SirBeef View Post

There was the picture floating around with people saying it looked like he was wearing one a week or two ago (or was it six years? Time has no meaning anymore) and honestly a 70+ year old man being incontinent and needing adult diapers really shouldn't even be newsworthy. I'm sure there's a valid argument somewhere to be made about how it would affect the president on the job, but it should be irrelevant otherwise.

However, this is the Trump shitshow and by the God Emperor himself we can't have him be anything other than a perfect being, so let's pretend the obese 74 year old is in perfect health. If that's what ends up coming out in that book or wherever else trash him for it, cause it'll trigger the widdle snowfwake.

10+ Year Old Account
    Twin Trumpworld strategies following 'bad night' in Tulsa: Blame, and hope

It was supposed to be the moment President Donald Trump restarted his campaign and got on the offensive, with time slipping away before voting begins. Instead, Trump’s rally in Tulsa became one more in a string of unforced errors, leaving his campaign now searching for a reboot to the reboot.

In the hours after the event, advisers and Republican strategists admitted the night was a flop and a missed opportunity to shift the momentum into Trump’s direction — and said it was unclear when there might be another rally. Still, they insisted there was plenty of time to recover from the images of a thinly-filled arena, headlines about infected aides, and a speech that failed to hit on the most pressing issues with voters.

“This was a bad night for our effort,” said one senior adviser. “Hardly a deal-breaker, lots of time to go, many miles ahead. But everything was awful tonight: crowd size, lack of focus in the speech, way too many riff stories.”

"The hat should have obeyed curvew!"

The campaign was quick to blame the partially-full arena on media coverage and protesters — accusing them of scaring away rally-goers — after touting more than one million people were planning to come to an event that failed to fill a 19,000-person venue. As Trump jetted back to Washington, his campaign issued a statement highlighting the number of people who had viewed the rally online, a statement reminiscent of the early administration claims regarding Trump’s inauguration crowd size.

It’s a refrain that Trump aides and advisers have made repeatedly over the past few months — it's not good, but it's not our fault, and we can recover. To Trump campaign veterans, many of whom have never worked on a losing race, the most commonly expressed sentiment is that they expect the planets to once again align as they did in 2016. And that the best way for them to pull off another come-from-behind victory is to double down on many of the same tactics they used that year.

They acknowledge the poll numbers haven’t been good, and that the president’s response to the unrest following the death of George Floyd has done little if anything to help him with moderate voters, but continue to cite a long-held belief that polls undercount Trump’s supporters.

"The last time I saw a crowd this small was Trump’s Inauguration "
    -- Actual quote by Rep. Boyle [D-PA]

Inside the White House, there is growing certainty the election will once again be decided by a handful of votes, said an administration official.

“He is his own worst enemy,” said a campaign adviser, citing recent “unforced errors” by the president that include a Twitter attack on a 75-year-old Buffalo protestor in serious condition after being shoved by a police officer.

Trump wagered a large amount of political capital by holding a rally in the middle of a pandemic, drawing a week of headlines about the public health concerns around such a large indoor gathering. The event also became its own source of controversy for initially being scheduled to take place on Juneteenth, near the site of one of American’s worst race riots.

But to Trump, it was a personal priority — the restart of his campaign after months mostly confined to the White House.

“We haven’t started campaigning, you know. I have not, essentially, started. I guess you could say it starts on Saturday, right?” Trump said in a Wall Street Journal interview this week, adding he expected the event to be “a hell of a night.”

Aides had wagered the criticism would be a worthwhile investment to get the president back on the road, where they saw the rallies as not only a key tool to fire up Trump’s base and deliver his message, but also as a way to collect massive troves of valuable data on his supporters.

None of those bets panned out as expected. Trump spent large chunks of the speech devoted to himself — complaining about the age of Air Force One and observations of how slowly he walked down a ramp during his public appearance at West Point earlier this month. Even the data haul was likely tainted by thousands of TikTok users who said they registered for rally tickets they had no intent of using as a way to interfere with the event.
    Okay the article goes on from there, mixing in things we already know (African-American voters despise Trump, paid actor Chinese hoax weather balloon from Venus). But rarely has silence been such a strong wake-up call. Trump couldn't even get people to show up, when they didn't have a job.

Trump supporters are 2/3rds tired of winning.

- - - Updated - - -

Let's get some back-to-back quotes here.

I'm actually of the mind right now — I think this is more like a forest fire. I don't think that this is going to slow down. Wherever there's wood to burn, this fire is going to burn, and right now we have a lot of susceptible people.

Right now, I don't see this slowing down through the summer or into the fall. I don't think we're going to see one, two and three waves. I think we're just going to see one very, very difficult forest fire of cases.
    -- Michael Osterholm, director of the Center for Infectious Disease Research and Policy at the University of Minnesota, today.

Now, the virus that we’re talking about having to do — you know, a lot of people think that goes away in April with the heat — as the heat comes in. Typically, that will go away in April.
    -- Trump, Feb 10th

I had a long talk with President Xi — for the people in this room — two nights ago, and he feels very confident. He feels very confident. And he feels that, again, as I mentioned, by April or during the month of April, the heat, generally speaking, kills this kind of virus.
    -- also Trump, the same day

It's officially summer and cases aren't spiking, they're just climbing in the American South.

Even at the time, Trump's statement was questionable. It is now thoroughly smashed to pieces. "Hope" is not a strategy. It's what you do when you have no strategy.

- - - Updated - - -

A Trump campaign staffer made the mistake of going on an interview on FOX News.

Wait, what?

"Fox News Sunday" host Chris Wallace grilled Trump campaign adviser Mercedes Schlapp on why the president's Saturday rally in Tulsa saw lower-than-expected attendance, despite claims by Trump last week that 1 million people had requested tickets.

SCHLAPP: "I'd love to see a Joe Biden rally. Let's bring it on, because there is no comparison. The phenomenon of the rally came because of President Trump, and people came out. Those people that knew that they wanted to be there physically present with the president. They joined us, and they're family-oriented individuals who wanted to come out and be with us." *CROSSTALK*

WALLACE: "Mercedes, please don't filibuster. We're showing pictures here and it shows big, empty areas. Frankly, it makes you guys look silly when you deny the reality of what happened."

Schlapp continued to deflect from the crowd size and attack Biden, calling him a "failed politician" and stating that Trump used the rally to "talk about the failed record of Joe Biden."

"Joe Biden has been a career politician that has done nothing but supported failed institutions."

"There were empty seats there," Wallace said. "You're shifting to a campaign speech which has nothing to do with the attendance of the rally."

Schlapp blamed the underwhelming turnout on "protesters," claiming that supporters who wanted to attend were "worried about the protesters who were coming in." Tulsa World reported that police only arrested one protester for trespassing in a secure area.
    The article not only has wanna see the video? but also links a second wanna see the video? of Trump saying one million people had requested tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by Justank View Post
    There was the picture floating around with people saying it looked like he was wearing one a week or two ago (or was it six years? Time has no meaning anymore) and honestly a 70+ year old man being incontinent and needing adult diapers really shouldn't even be newsworthy. I'm sure there's a valid argument somewhere to be made about how it would affect the president on the job, but it should be irrelevant otherwise.

However, this is the Trump shitshow and by the God Emperor himself we can't have him be anything other than a perfect being, so let's pretend the obese 74 year old is in perfect health. If that's what ends up coming out in that book or wherever else trash him for it, cause it'll trigger the widdle snowfwake.
    It's newsworthy when the shitstain himself claims to be the embodiment of human health. Of course wearing a diaper might explain his posture. I know if si had a full load in my pants I might lean forward to keep from smearing it all over any more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow it...wow, it just keeps getting worse.

CBS News posted this picture

which to me looks like Trump giving the Black Power fist to people giving the Nazi salute, but also this picture

in the same article as this quote:

We begin! We begin! We begin our campaign. I stand before you today to declare the Silent Majority is stronger than ever before
    and this quote:

We've never had an empty seat, and we certainly won't in Oklahoma.
    I could not come up with better juxtaposition myself.

- - - Updated - - -

As I was setting this up I was robocalled with a "scientific" survey. The funny thing about backing a candidate who hates science is they can't write leading questions for shit. When you ask about AOC as your first question in NYState, yes it was a NYState poll and phone number, I know something's up. Yes, they said "AOC" like Ocasio-Cortez isn't her name, or maybe they just don't want to say it in case she appears in the mirror?

Anyhow, I was interrupted looking at FOX News' home page. How much did they like the rally? This much:

Comments are shoved to a few small video clips as they go with an interview with Barr on how racial relations are just fine.

Can someone explain to me how jailing someone for 1 year for burning a flag makes sense?
    "Auto-correct is my worst enema."

Quote Originally Posted by Anastacy View Post
    Can someone explain to me how jailing someone for 1 year for burning a flag makes sense?
    They cant though.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

No.

Because it doesn't.

Here's a little light Sunday reading, if you're tired of making fun of Trump's 1% expected rally turnout.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GvO...kCRN3h3fwODNek

Quote Originally Posted by For_The_Horde View Post
    Here's a little light Sunday reading, if you're tired of making fun of Trump's 1% expected rally turnout.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GvO...kCRN3h3fwODNek

Miiiight want to be careful with posting that here. It may be borderline, but it can be seen as advocating piracy.

'MERICA FUCK YEAH.

That is the explanation.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death