Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    You guys are not persecuted, you are fascists, and the world has grown sick of you.
    Who are you guys?

So far my sin is I think the main cause of over representation in crime statistics is culture rather then the produce of systematic racism. Now To be fair there is a chance I am fascist I find a lot of that style of rule? Leadership? Appealing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laughingjack View Post
    I see my crime was saying that my opinions wouldn't be well received... well if that isn't proof what is?
    The only opinions that would get you treated that way are bigotry. So yeah, you're admitting to that.

You are comfortable with violence being inflicted upon them. You will actively refuse to listen to them, You will remove them from any station you find. It really makes little difference from what ive seen if they commit a crime or respect the law.
    Here's where you make shit up.

I haven't advocated violence.
    I do listen to them, I just see the irrational fear and lack of reason in their positions, and thus I dismiss their claims as the nonsense that they are.
    I don't "remove" anyone, but yeah; a hallmark of a free society is not having to put up with abusive shitheads like bigots. Everyone's free to not like them. Here's where you start complaining about freedom, if you're at all curious; you are not remotely a defender of that principle.
    And yeah; it doesn't matter if they're breaking the law or not. If they were, then we'd also be able to level legal consequences against them, but absent that, public opprobrium is completely normal. Again; this is what freedom looks like.

Yes the claim is clearly used for shock value but I am concerned with just how accepting society has become with thinking a reasonable response to hearing something it dislikes is to try to eradicate it with force.
    You were told that people will decide you're not a nasty person and that your desire to abuse and harm others, however indirectly, will result in social consequences as people react to your public conduct.

You then tried to present that as if the response were because of dislike, which is a lie. Bigotry is explicitly harmful to those it targets.
    You also tried to present that social opprobrium as if it were "eradicating it with force", which is ridiculous hyperbole.

- - - Updated - - -

So far my sin is I think the main cause of over representation in crime statistics is culture rather then the produce of systematic racism.
    Ridiculous.

Culture is an expression, and does not emerge in a vacuum. It is produced by history and surrounding culture. You're literally describing systemic racism, and trying to blame it's victims rather than those who support and further it.

Even in that sentence, your own position is based upon a meaningless internal contradiction.
    Last edited by Endus; 2020-06-22 at 04:09 AM.

is that theos alt or something lol

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    The only opinions that would get you treated that way are bigotry. So yeah, you're admitting to that.

Here's where you make shit up.

I haven't advocated violence.
    I do listen to them, I just see the irrational fear and lack of reason in their positions, and thus I dismiss their claims as the nonsense that they are.
    I don't "remove" anyone, but yeah; a hallmark of a free society is not having to put up with abusive shitheads like bigots. Everyone's free to not like them. Here's where you start complaining about freedom, if you're at all curious; you are not remotely a defender of that principle.
    And yeah; it doesn't matter if they're breaking the law or not. If they were, then we'd also be able to level legal consequences against them, but absent that, public opprobrium is completely normal. Again; this is what freedom looks like.

You were told that people will decide you're not a likeable person and that your desire to abuse and harm others, however indirectly, will result in social consequences as people react to your public conduct.

You then tried to present that as if the response were because of dislike, which is a lie. Bigotry is explicitly harmful to those it targets.
    You also tried to present that social opprobrium as if it were "eradicating it with force", which is ridiculous hyperbole.

- - - Updated - - -

Ridiculous.

Culture is an expression, and does not emerge in a vacuum. It is produced by history and surrounding culture. You're literally describing systemic racism, and trying to blame it's victims rather than those who support and further it.
    Honestly this is rather fair.

I think a part of me has gotten swept up with current events. I don't have much faith in news outlets of any strip anymore and rather get my information directly from the areas via live stream.

After seeing people die or lay screaming on the ground after being shot while people around them cheer and scream "justice" of all things its set my mind down darker thoughts.

There are times to step away and realize that while the mob does seem to hold sway currently not ever member that shares beliefs with them adhere to their... doctrines.

My apologies in a effort to rebut what I saw as yet another attempt at limiting speech I took a outrageous example and tried to apply it to something that wasn't similar.

Who are you guys?

So far my sin is I think the main cause of over representation in crime statistics is culture rather then the produce of systematic racism. Now To be fair there is a chance I am fascist I find a lot of that style of rule? Leadership? Appealing.
    Your stance and beliefs have been well established since the moment you stepped foot in this thread.

Nobody owes fascists and racists a thing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    is that theos alt or something lol
    Maybe her husband?
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

7+ Year Old Account
    It tells me that we as a society have lost something.

You know there are some words i've know since i was a school boy. When the first link of the chain is forged, the first speech censured,the first freedom denied it chains us all irrevocably.

The first time any mans freedom is trodden on we are all damaged.

I am not allowed to argue any point but the one that conforms to your own belief. I can't argue self determinism, I can't argue for culture I am constrained by the truth that you have accepted one that has never and can never be proven.
    All of this projection. You are constrained by your racism. Once you acknowledge that, you can grow. Until then, you will continue to be a racist.

- - - Updated - - -

I never claimed otherwise. I question if misplaced zeal is really something we should be cheering for. Most examples of monsters im shown these days commit the atrocity of saying a banned word.
    Yes, they’re racist, as are you.

- - - Updated - - -

A interesting take.

Tell me where does your righteous journey end exactly?

I've seen this kind of rationalizing before in history during a rather dark chapter when another group was accused of conspiring of trying to control and subjugate the others. Their beliefs were considered so vile that even listening to them was seen as unreasonable. They couldn't be allowed to do business or run stores.

I suppose they were forced to face the consequences as well...

I am weary of these righteous men. Still I hope your find your witch.
    And thanks for comparing Jews to racists, racist. Why do you deny your racism, racist?

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Who are you guys?

Ignore him, he loves to throw around buzz words like 'fascist' and 'Nazi' like he's feeding a loaf of bread to ducks. He's one of those people who tries to find a Boogeyman at every turn, and labels people who don't agree with whatever ideology he follows to be any of those things that he despises. But that's typical of the modern leftist authoritarianism, rather than have an open minded conversation and be willing to understand other people's views, they just harass and insult you. For how much they preach tolerance, they are the most intolerant (and often the most racist) of the bunch.

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Ignore him, he loves to throw around buzz words like 'fascist' and 'Nazi' like he's feeding a loaf of bread to ducks. He's one of those people who tries to find a Boogeyman at every turn, and labels people who don't agree with whatever ideology he follows to be any of those things that he despises. But that's typical of the modern leftist authoritarianism, rather than have an open minded conversation and be willing to understand other people's views, they just harass and insult you. For how much they preach tolerance, they are the most intolerant (and often the most racist) of the bunch.
    Jesus, we hit almost all of the highlights for conservative victim bingo.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grapemask View Post
    Jesus, we hit almost all of the highlights for conservative victim bingo.
    Funny, I've never voted for a Conservative politician in my life and have always held centre-left political opinions, but OK. You'll have to excuse me for not being as extreme in my liberalism as some people here.

https://nypost.com/2020/06/22/how-ny...piracy-theory/

NY Post, so take this with large grains of salt. But they're reporting the 3 NYPD cops that got sick from Shake Shack never even got sick.

Their drinks were waiting for them when they arrived at the Shake Shack on the second floor of 200 Broadway a few minutes later. A female officer picked up her strawberry shake from the front counter, and her two male colleagues grabbed their cherry and vanilla drinks from a side counter, sources said.

Police sources explained it was clear that the workers couldn’t have known cops had placed the orders “since it wasn’t done in person” — and they couldn’t have dosed the drinks after the officers arrived, because they were packaged and waiting for pickup when the trio walked in.

Soon after sipping the shakes, however, the cops realized they didn’t taste or smell right, so they threw the drinks in the trash and alerted a manager, who apologized and issued them vouchers for free food or drink, which they accepted, according to sources.

But when the cops told their sergeant about the incident, the supervisor called in the Emergency Service Unit to set up a crime scene at the fast-food joint for an evidence search around 9:20 p.m. — nearly two hours after they first got the sour shakes.

The three were rushed to Bellevue Hospital, where they were examined and released without ever showing symptoms, sources said.
    So they had drinks that tasted odd, got new ones for free, were totally fine, but the sergeant decided to create a narrative where the officers were poisoned and had to go to the hospital.

If this is true, the sergeant needs to be fired immediately, at the very least.

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Funny, I've never voted for a Conservative politician in my life and have always held centre-left political opinions, but OK. You'll have to excuse me for not being as extreme in my liberalism as some people here.
    Oh, do tell us what these ideals you hold that are leftists.

When Karens join the Police Department, sounds like a plot to a action comedy! "We're here to arrest the manager!"

But yeah, that is just an overreaction. But nothing will come of it, because the one in charge will just say that he feared for the safety of his fellow officers.
    Last edited by RampageBW1; 2020-06-22 at 07:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Considering the history of policing and laws have been formed in such a way to uphold the structures of racism against blacks and brown people....

So actually black lives mattering is the antithesis of police.
    that'sthejoke.jpg The best part is how people painting a blue line over Black Lives Matter don't even realize what they realize.
    Conservatism consists of exactly one proposition, to wit: There must be in-groups whom the law protects but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect. There is nothing more or else to it, and there never has been, in any place or time. --Frank Wilhoit

https://twitter.com/zoesalone/status...88529841639426

Apparently there's been a major leak of sensitive police information that's making the rounds on the internet. Haven't had time to dig through too much, but apparently there's an FBI report included in this indicating that white supremacist biker gangs have been actively discussing showing up "posing" as antifa to try to misdirect and make the "antifa threat" into a thing.

Oh yeah, and they're moving a helluva lot of drugs at the moment too.

Saw a video of a female cop breaking down in tears because she had trouble getting served at a Mcdonalds and was too nervous to take the food thinking they had fucked with it after taking ages.

Felt pretty bad for her tbh. Hating every single cop seems the same as racism. Painting everyone with the same brush because they belong to a group is just like treating everyone of the same race poorly. And its not like Jobs fall out of trees especially in a country like america where you have to work or you live in a underground community such as in storm drainage pipes in CA
    Last edited by Volatilis; 2020-06-22 at 09:20 PM.
    Comes a time when we all gotta die...even kings.

Quote Originally Posted by Volatilis View Post
    Saw a video of a female cop breaking down in tears because she had trouble getting served at a Mcdonalds and was too nervous to take the food thinking they had fucked with it after taking ages.

Felt pretty bad for her tbh. Hating every single cop seems the same as racism. Painting everyone with the same brush because they belong to a group is just like treating everyone of the same race poorly. And its not like Jobs fall out of trees especially in a country like america where you have to work or you live in a underground community such as in storm drainage pipes in CA
    Same as racism? Mind telling me where I can go and give back my physical characteristics and try a new set on?????

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Same as racism? Mind telling me where I can go and give back my physical characteristics and try a new set on?????
    As I just said. Dropping your employment isnt that easy in the most capitalistic country in existence.
    Comes a time when we all gotta die...even kings.

Quote Originally Posted by Volatilis View Post

Being a cop is a choice.
    The colour of your skin is not.

If more of the so-called "good cops" were willing to call out the bad behaviour of their colleagues...they wouldn't all be "painted with the same brush" right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Apparently there's been a major leak of sensitive police information that's making the rounds on the internet. Haven't had time to dig through too much, but apparently there's an FBI report included in this indicating that white supremacist biker gangs have been actively discussing showing up "posing" as antifa to try to misdirect and make the "antifa threat" into a thing.
    I don't see why they would have to do that, assuming any of this is true.
    Antifa is already doing everything they possibly can to be a threat without any need for "white supremacists" supporting.
    Also the idea of "white supremacists biker gangs" kinda make me smile, it feels like the kind of super-cliche'd boogeyman only an extremely lost leftist would come up with.

What's truly dramatic out of all this is the fact that cops are now being violently portrayed as "all bad", despite the opposite being true. I can't help but ask myself who would really benefit from this sort of demonization.