Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Let's see if this hits MSNBC "alleged" reporting style, or if its "When we do it - its alright" b/s.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Emperor View Post
    Let's see if this hits MSNBC "alleged" reporting style, or if its "When we do it - its alright" b/s.
    What does this even mean? Not everyone is your bubble, this is word salad to most people.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Modern US media uses everything it can to deflect from actual issues plaguing modern US (of which "nazis" are laughably small part).
    According to Russia, which blames everything on US. Hint... we don’t have state ran media.

People get more perceptive to plight of others once their own livelihood is secure, and can become insensitive quickly otherwise.
    What? This doesn’t make any sense... the rich altruist? WTF? Last I checked, Trump and his cronies, think you need ID to buy groceries.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    What does this even mean? Not everyone is your bubble, this is word salad to most people.

- - - Updated - - -

According to Russia, which blames everything on US. Hint... we don’t have state ran media.

What? This doesn’t make any sense... the rich altruist? WTF? Last I checked, Trump and his cronies, think you need ID to buy groceries.
    MSNBC routinely pedals and echo-chambers thousands of alleged statements in an effort to create new fake reality for their pasture. Need I explain it to you like you're 5, or did you get my message this time?

10+ Year Old Account
    MSNBC routinely pedals and echo-chambers thousands of alleged statements in an effort to create new fake reality for their pasture. Need I explain it to you like you're 5, or did you get my message this time?
    Please explain it to me like a five year old, who requires evidence of assertions. I don’t have MSNBC and you seem like someone that totes knows what they are talking about. So, enlighten this five year old... covafefe...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Please explain it to me like a five year old, who requires evidence of assertions. I don’t have MSNBC and you seem like someone that totes knows what they are talking about. So, enlighten this five year old... covafefe...
    Do you have such a poor memory that you have already forgotten the desinformation campaign mainstream liberal media waged against PotUS? It's why liberals and Hillary have failed that election, remember now? Oh right, you think Russia's to blame. That's why democrats will fail 2020 as well, and some people would still be denying the reality and wondering why it happened.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you have such a poor memory that you have already forgotten the desinformation campaign mainstream liberal media waged against PotUS? It's why liberals and Hillary have failed that election, remember now? Oh right, you think Russia's to blame. That's why democrats will fail 2020 as well, and some people would still be denying the reality and wondering why it happened.
    I never knew there was a disinformation campaign by Russia against Trump. Please do go on... this fascinating... like a view into a different world. What reality is being denied? I think just about everyone is aware Trump lost the popular vote by over 3000000 voters, but won due to the establishment vote in electoral college. But... what happened according to you? Fascinating...

I never knew there was a disinformation campaign by Russia against Trump. Please do go on... this fascinating... like a view into a different world. What reality is being denied? I think just about everyone is aware Trump lost the popular vote by over 3000000 voters, but won due to the establishment vote in electoral college. But... what happened according to you? Fascinating...
    What russian campaign? You're blabbering again. I am talking for example, about how mainstream media reported about Trump & Russia collusion in a way that suggested it really did happen. When even Mueller report afterwards stated that there was no actionable evidence to support this crazy liberal conspiracy theory. And there are thousands examples like this. Hell, they're doing it every day.

CNN and the likes of them openly push their obvious political agenda while retaining sufficient space for plausible deniability. They twist and turn the facts (and their absence) to fit their narrative. That is fake news (in a sense, that it is not news at all), that is propaganda.

When even Mueller report afterwards stated that there was no actionable evidence to support this crazy liberal conspiracy theory.
    Where does it say that again?

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    What russian campaign? You're blabbering again.
    The disinformation campaign I quoted you talking about? WTF? I’m the 5 year old, remember? Covafefe is my gogogaga...

I am talking for example, about how mainstream media reported about Trump & Russia collusion in a way that suggested it really did happen. When even Mueller report afterwards stated that there was no actionable evidence to support this crazy liberal conspiracy theory. And there are thousands examples like this. Hell, they're doing it every day.
    Uhm... Trump obstructed justice to get away from what Muller actually stated. He literally fired Sessions, because Sessions recused him self due to his meeting with Russians. As soon as this Friday, Barr removed an AG that was investigating Giuliani, for some unknown reason. Remember the shit fit Fox is still having about the tarmac meeting with Bill Clinton? Now explain Barr and how Muller saying if Trump was innocent, he would have stated so, is interpreted by Barr and people like you... as he did nothing wrong. He did the same with Ukraine and Bolton is reporting he did the same with China. Trump trying to get help from foreign countries isn’t just Russia... that’s what Trump does.

CNN and the likes of them openly push their obvious political agenda while retaining sufficient space for plausible deniability. They twist and turn the facts (and their absence) to fit their narrative. That is fake news (in a sense, that it is not news at all), that is propaganda.
    Yeah, accept everything reported was true and any mistakes were reported as well. Trying to act like Trump’s staff is not currently in jail, with Trump trying hard to even reverse guilty please. As well as dozens of indictments of Russians, including the theft of 500000 voting registration records in swing states. But... in your desire to protect Trump at the cost of everything... none of it is a problem.

Edit: Why are Trump’s conversations with foreign governments top secret and him removing just about every watch dog group? Why is Trump attacking people who simply are doing their job and Trump’s corruption lands on their desk? If Trump is so innocent, why all of the destruction of transparency in federal government? Why all the cronies?
    Last edited by Felya; 2020-06-21 at 03:49 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    Imagine being Russian and criticizing any other country's media lmao
    Imagine? lol

Someone just tried to use Stalin’s rise of popularity in Russia, as a sign that destroying statues is bad... not that state ran media in Russia has succeeded in white washing Stalin. I somehow doubt that having statues of Stalin to hold celebrations in his honor, now that Russia favors him, would have helped people remember the horrors of Stalin... or as Russian state media puts it... horrors committed by Americans and the west.

Imagine being Russian and criticizing any other country's media lmao
    Imagine being American and criticising anything.

- - - Updated - - -

Imagine? lol

Someone just tried to use Stalin’s rise of popularity in Russia, as a sign that destroying statues is bad... not that state ran media in Russia has succeeded in white washing Stalin. I somehow doubt that having statues of Stalin to hold celebrations in his honor, now that Russia favors him, would have helped people remember the horrors of Stalin... or as Russian state media puts it... horrors committed by Americans and the west.
    Russian state media is firmly in White camp, they don't whitewash any Reds.

Honouring Stalin is grass-root thing.

Yeah, being an American and criticizing America what are we thinking
    Well, solve all those problems and then you can criticise them!

...that's what you expect from Russians, right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Imagine being American and criticising anything.
    Don’t have to imagine... wtf? Hello?

Russian state media is firmly in White camp, they don't whitewash any Reds.

Honouring Stalin is grass-root thing.
    Are you saying Russian state media didn’t run a miniseries glorifying Stalin? Are you saying the west and US, isn’t being blamed for what Stalin did, by your state ran media? Because, you have agreed years ago... when I was telling people on this forum about it, as this “grass roots” effort was being pushed by Russian state owned media. I’m not clairvoyant... there is no way I could have seen this in the stars, instead of live as it was happening.

Are you saying Russian state media didn’t run a miniseries glorifying Stalin?
    No idea what you're talking about, you would have to at least provide a name.

It's not like there aren't thousands of mini-series about various parts of Stalin's period.

Are you saying the west and US, isn’t being blamed for what Stalin did, by your state ran media? Because, you have agreed years ago... when I was telling people on this forum about it, as this “grass roots” effort was being pushed by Russian state owned media. I’m not clairvoyant... there is no way I could have seen this in the stars, instead of live as it was happening.
    Pushed where and when?

Pretty sure i've never seen Russian state media glorify Stalin.

10+ Year Old Account
    No idea what you're talking about, you would have to at least provide a name.
    I’m talking about the one we discussed two years ago. The one with Stalin and his children. Where in the adds he wore the white suite?

It's not like there aren't thousands of mini-series about various parts of Stalin's period.
    Really? Russia has created thousands of mini series about Stalin in recent history? 50 a year for 20 years?

Pushed where and when?
    You just said Russia ran thousands of Stalin mini series... How about the Russian state owned media? Like you have a choice?

Pretty sure i've never seen Russian state media glorify Stalin.
    Oh... those thousands of miniseries were not glorifying him? The one where he was a great dad, defending his country, while being a stern and kind father. I think that’s the translation of their advertising, verbatim...

I’m talking about the one we discussed two years ago. The one with Stalin and his children. Where in the adds he wore the white suite?
    No idea which one you're talking about, but if it featured Stalin's offspring then it was likely aimed as illustration of Western degeneracy (given how they ended up, google "stalin's granddaughter") contrasted to dignified grandfather image.

That and Stalin being shitty father (family certainly never was his strong side).

Really? Russia has created thousands of mini series about Stalin in recent history? 50 a year for 20 years?
    It was pretty colourful period with plenty of things happening, and, you know, that whole WW2 thing too.

You just said Russia ran thousands of Stalin mini series... How about the Russian state owned media? Like you have a choice?
    Of course i have a choice. A choice of watching whatever i want and not watching whatever i don't want.

Oh... those thousands of miniseries were not glorifying him? The one where he was a great dad, defending his country, while being a stern and kind father. I think that’s the translation of their advertising, verbatim...
    If it comes as jab at West then sure, they'll use whatever works - they'll even throw Lenin in as "German destabilization plot" too.
    Last edited by Shalcker; 2020-06-23 at 12:47 PM.

5+ Year Old Account
    I expect ya'll to stay the fk out of our 2020 elections plskthx
    Read op, its all about interfering with other countries politics.

Have zero sympathy with US due to its mass global interference..

Quote Originally Posted by lockybalboa View Post
    Twitter is a propaganda mouthpiece itself
    I gotta ask. What is your point? You came in this thread and threw out this, uhh, wonderful little post. What were you trying to say?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Take that haters.
    IF IM STUPID, so is Donald Trump.

This is great news indeed!