Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

Recent rape/abuse accusations...

You guys seeing all this going on on twitter? You see swiftys name thrown in there......crazy stuff goin on
    Mod Edit: This thread is closed.
    Last edited by Rozz; 2020-06-22 at 07:31 PM.

Link some source?
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    Link some source?
    https://twitter.com/amayazin9?ref_sr...24901%2Fhenryg

read thru her tweets

https://twitter.com/kellyjeaaann?ref...24901%2Fhenryg

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gutnbrg View Post
    You guys seeing all this going on on twitter? You see swiftys name thrown in there......crazy stuff goin on
    You want the off topic section. This is the WoW forum

Allegations are allegations, I'm sure the public will handle this with rationale...

Lol no.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    Allegations are allegations, I'm sure the public will handle this with rationale...

Lol no.
    this is gonna be crazy, like 40 streamers have been accused

10+ Year Old Account
    What an nonconstructive way of starting a topic.

"Hey guys, look over there, some super juicy gossip about familiar names going on right now lolz!"

Also, wrong subforum.

On twitter..... It's going to be a shit storm
    Desktop: Zotac 1080 TI, I7 7700k, 16gb Ram, 256gb SSD + 1TB HDD
    Laptop: Zotac 2070 MaxQ, I7 8750, 32gb RAM, 500gb SSD + 2TB SSD
    Main Game: Warcraft Classic

Haters gonna hate

i think this belongs in OT

Never trust twitter, most likely all lies and half truths. Like that whole pro Jared thing.

i dont doubt any of it. people are generally shitty. some of it will be true, some of it wont. like most things. and people will get crucified either way.

humans: worst thing about humanity.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutri View Post
    What an nonconstructive way of starting a topic.

"Hey guys, look over there, some super juicy gossip about familiar names going on right now lolz!"

Also, wrong subforum.
    "What an nonconstructive"

Also, dont care.

10+ Year Old Account
    Horrible thing to have happened, just as horrible to be falsely accused. Hopefully, we'll find the truth and it will be dealt with.

For now, I don't think this belongs in the World of Warcraft General Discussion forum. I have reported your post with a request to have it moved to Off-Topic.

- - - Updated - - -

I truly hope this is not false accusations, not that I wish for harm on people but I've seen people destroyed, losing their jobs and career, because of lies.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

I hold special disdain for companies who think they can decide who is guilty of what and don't honor innocent until proven guilty. Can fuck right off - in my view, thats much worse PR than not "removing alleged """rapists""""

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Devilyaki View Post
    Never trust twitter, most likely all lies and half truths. Like that whole pro Jared thing.
    Given the nature of Twitch I'm sure there's a ton of abuse and harassment going on in every direction imaginable, not to mention stalking, grooming, etc. It seems like a perfect environment for predatory behavior. Huge audiences/communities, lots of young, impressionable, and stupid kids, lots of money flying around, often charisma/appearance driven, layers of anonymity, etc.

I think any allegations should be taken seriously, considering that.

At the same time, it'd be super easy to manufacture scandal and muckrake innocent people.

Honestly the platform seems like it'd be a nightmare to moderate.

What are people trying to accomplish here? Rape is incredibly hard to prove already, but waiting 4 years essentially means you never intended to pursue any legal actions to begin with.

I get why some women do not want to report their experiences with assault, however you choose to minimize the issue by coming forward almost half a decade later.

Hello, resident old person here.

Is there a way of understanding what's happening without trying to unravel the inscrutable origami beast that is twitter? Also does this feature anyone notable or is it just random twitch people?
    Last edited by Saltysquidoon; 2020-06-22 at 10:41 AM.

Proof or it didn't happen, end of story.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Horrible thing to have happened, just as horrible to be falsely accused. Hopefully, we'll find the truth and it will be dealt with.

For now, I don't think this belongs in the World of Warcraft General Discussion forum. I have reported your post with a request to have it moved to Off-Topic.

- - - Updated - - -

I truly hope this is not false accusations, not that I wish for harm on people but I've seen people destroyed, losing their jobs and career, because of lies.
    I mean the one guy straight up admitted to it. Even though honestly his actions don't seem nearly as bad as a lot of other people who were called out. Even in her messages she said she wanted to fuck but later. Of course, that still isn't consent but it seems to me it was more like he just pressured her into it at the time. While it's still pretty shitty to pressure women into sex because men are typically pretty intimidating it's far from sexual assault.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Popastique View Post
    Proof or it didn't happen, end of story.
    There's messages of the guy admitting to it. Try reading next time.

So the guy fucked his girlfriend when she was high. That's all?