Best PC to get with a £1000 maximum budget?

I'm mainly interested in WoW, so anything that can play WoW at preferably ultra settings is what I'm looking for. I don't play too many other games on PC so I'm not bothered about that.

Do you want to build a PC or just buy one? If you want to just buy one, you want a desktop or laptop?

Quote Originally Posted by talwynn View Post
    Do you want to build a PC or just buy one? If you want to just buy one, you want a desktop or laptop?
    Buy one preferably, I have 0 experience building. And desktop, I use a laptop atm and I'm somewhat sick of not being able to use my desktop monitor for anything other than switch games. 1080p is perfectly fine for me.

Don't know the UK selling platforms all that well. I did find this from OcUK. Decent enough computer below £1000. Solid CPU, 16gb of ram. 240gb SSD, 1tb HDD. You could use the extra cash to upgrade the GPU or CPU. It's an Asus Prime B450 motherboard. In theory, you could buy it as is and have space to upgrade down the line. If you don't want to save up and wait for the new AMD or Nvidia GPUs later this year, I would definitely spend the money and upgrade from the 1660 super to the 2060 super. The motherboard will run the next-gen Ryzen CPU's. Really, you're gonna find very similar systems coming from whatever premade company you go with. Prices may vary depending on their name (Alienware has a huge markup). You can also check eBay and see if anyone is selling anything on there. Any premade in this price bracket is going to be very similar. Mid-rangeish CPU, mid to lower-end GPU.

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/ocuk-...v-og.html#t=c1