Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    Let's be real if you're immortal you're going to get curious eventually
    If I was immortal, I would definitely want to try being a gay unicorn at some point

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    Let's be real if you're immortal you're going to get curious eventually
    I guess, but I'd really love to be reborn as a troll
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Do we have any reason to think they are? We know Elune is bigger than Azeroth and significantly older as well.

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. Lack of proof just means we don't know.
    100% of elune worshipers are elves. Lack of perfect proof isnt lack of evidence

Horses not zebras occams razor

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dreen View Post
    yo wtf is going on, they went from an announced "reveal stream" to 3 weeks of silence. what is this shit, is it so hard to give 3 sentences of explanation
    Hows this.

Its just a game. Its not important. Go do something else.

Was prob just going to be them talking about maladraxxas. And new abilities

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DemonDays View Post
    Massive changes to all specs.
    Walking back their ridiculous policy on Covenants.
    More info on world content in the World of Warcraft.

All we know about endgame is raids, torghast and mythic+. We don't know how grindy Covenants are. We don't know how legendaries are crafted or if there's going to be insane RNG. We don't know anything about Mythic+ rewards other than vague promises of choice. We know nothing about PvP gearing other than vague promises.

There's a shit tonne of things we don't know that will make or break this expansion.
    And thats all stuff that will be added to the alpha when its ready for testing. Expa sion is out novembwr or dec, not august. At best
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

I mean, it's entirely like that the stream was going to reveal a lot of stuff that was upcoming at the time, like the changes to warriors and warlocks, the 5 weeks of Timewalking, some details of the pre-patch event, etc. But once you delay the stream, particularly given the current work-from-home situation, it is probably hard to get everyone's schedules aligned back up again. And, of course, every week you have to delay means another thing you might need to edit out of the reveal cause it's already out in the wild...

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowlands-is-fake View Post
    Right now though, it seems as if their strategy is to woo us with new character customisation options every week and hope that we forget all of the above.
    Of course you 'forgot' about recent class changes and 2 major zones added 2 and 3 weeks ago (both get blue posts from devs). One week with smaller build and 'Blizzard is silent for months'.

5+ Year Old Account
    I feel like the reveal was supposed to be Nathanos as a boss but delaying that would've been them behind sched so now with the cat out of the bag already they just decided to cancel it as there's nothing else worth having a stream for.
    Honorary member of the Baine Fanclub, the only member really.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharby View Post
    I feel like the reveal was supposed to be Nathanos as a boss but delaying that would've been them behind sched so now with the cat out of the bag already they just decided to cancel it as there's nothing else worth having a stream for.
    Entire point of the 2 man stream would be a pre-patch event boss reveal? Seriously doubtful.

And it wouldn't even be much of a reveal anyway, since we already knew Nathanos will be present in the pre-patch.
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2020-06-24 at 06:26 AM.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Entire point of the 2 man stream would be a pre-patch event boss reveal? Seriously doubtful.

And it wouldn't even be much of a reveal anyway, since we already knew Nathanos will be present in the pre-patch.
    I mean we had like zero details about it.

I think revealing that a long-time infamous NPC would be on the chopping block would probably be a pretty big reveal.

Doesn't mean it would be all of it, maybe more stuff about alpha and pre-patch itself. But that would be a pretty big point.
    Honorary member of the Baine Fanclub, the only member really.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharby View Post
    I mean we had like zero details about it.

I think revealing that a long-time infamous NPC would be on the chopping block would probably be a pretty big reveal.

Doesn't mean it would be all of it, maybe more stuff about alpha and pre-patch itself. But that would be a pretty big point.
    But he is not on the chopping block. He peaces out on low hp (well TBH there is some cinematic there going on that we still didn't get, but him just Team Rocket away would be the most logical conclusion).
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

I'm still worried we haven't seen anything of soulbinds/conduits/legendaries. I know that's endgame stuff, but imo that's why we need to see them asap so we get the full picture of covenant abilities + those tuning knobs to give feedback before it's too late to change anything before launch and do the same "fix it with more systems" dance over the course of the expansion again like in Legion and BfA.

All the reveal could have been was release dates and in game stuff like the summer bowl for classic and the time walking marathon

Expect prepatch ptr in 2 months and a release date by the 4th

Prepatch will be small quest line and some invasions with nathanos and his boss moment where he won’t die

If you expected huge insane changes being announced then your disappointment is your problem

Quote Originally Posted by tristannarutofan View Post
    100% of elune worshipers are elves. Lack of perfect proof isnt lack of evidence

Horses not zebras occams razor
    No, they are not. Tauren do not place the same emphasis on her, but still worship her. And we have no evidence that there are no Elune worshippers elsewhere than Azeroth.

You're the one making additional assumptions, specificially "No worshippers we have never seen exist". And in the Savannah, you would in fact expect zebras, not horses.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tristannarutofan View Post
    100% of elune worshipers are elves.
    The Lun'alai, Tauren, Earthen, green dragons and (almost) all wild gods would like a word with you.
    Last edited by Raetary; 2020-06-24 at 08:08 AM.

Formerly known as Arafal

3+ Year Old Account
    Is it just me, or did they reaaally miss some opportunities with Mueh'zala? He's called stuff like God of Sleep, Son of Time, Night's Friend. Those titles make him sound more interesting than he actually is, yet he's just a Jailer mook. They could've... at least made him the follower of another evil Loa of sorts too

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    Is it just me, or did they reaaally miss some opportunities with Mueh'zala? He's called stuff like God of Sleep, Son of Time, Night's Friend. Those titles make him sound more interesting than he actually is, yet he's just a Jailer mook. They could've... at least made him the follower of another evil Loa of sorts too
    He doesn't die and now gets exposure to more players. I don't we are done with him (but maybe for this expansion)

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
    He doesn't die and now gets exposure to more players. I don't we are done with him (but maybe for this expansion)
    I think it's good that they changed that tbh. But I do think it's really dumb that Bwonsamdi just uses his own totems against him and just leaves him in De Other Side. Shouldn't he send him to the Maw or something? Or is he too weak from having his Mojo taken away from him?

This is far too well thought out to be Blizzard lore. This new shit is Game of Thrones season 8 level

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowlands-is-fake View Post
    Watch as it turns out he and Yogg-Saron are one and the same.

- Both are called God of Death.
    - Both expect to feast on all of Azeroth (our souls stored within the Maw).
    - Both are shapeshifters and tricksters who whisper to influence others into doing their bidding.
    - Yogg-Saron indirectly ensured Sylvanas ended up with Val'kyr by setting everything with Odyn in motion way back.
    - Mueh'zala ensured Sylvanas became Warchief.

Sylvanas probably met with Yogg-Saron when she committed suicide, got crushed on his blood (Saronite) and encountered someone who showed her visions of the future. They made a pact which lets her prevent eternal damnation and gives him a steady supply of souls. What he doesn't know is that she intends to betray him once she had lured him out of hiding, thus "setting us all free" by liberating us from the corrupted machine of death.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post

Have you seen the rest of this Summer Game Farce? Everything's being stretched out so much to try and keep us on tenterhooks for months, that a stream for one boss isn't a stretch at all.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    Either prepatch or nothing.
    Prepatch is way too early o.0. We get expansion october earliest so prepatch is september earliest

Quote Originally Posted by SamTheBeardedMan View Post
    Deaths are now per run and not per floor.
    That’s soooooooooo dumb but meh I guess ya can’t get blizzard to let ppl have too much fun

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 3vyan View Post
    Prepatch is way too early o.0. We get expansion october earliest so prepatch is september earliest
    Unless the pre patch does something crazy like anew leveling system

Maybe the crazy unheard of idea of a time gated quest line

I mean it’s not like they have been testing the leveling changes or like they are essentially resetting the game