Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Saninicus View Post
    Don't forget thre theft forced property redistribution problems.
    In the great nation of Chaz they call that unexpected donations.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yadryonych View Post
    It's just weak trumpkins too feeble to withstand its caustic miasma
    Yes, absolutely. You got it 100% correct.

Quote Originally Posted by DKjaigen View Post
    Orange man bad discussion is not something i waste my time on nor will anyone with some common sense. And even i will admit that Trump has plenty of faults.

A pity it was great show in left wing cluster fuckery.

LOL not going to happen anytime soon. A Dozen of left wing groups each believing only their cause is just .

Violent thugs demanding social change. That's called terrorism

Let me know when the leader arrives so i can properly heil him/her/it. Who am I kidding left-wingers don't have the backbone or integrity to be proper leaders.

Its wasted now and it's wasted in the future. This shit you glorify? It is basically the same crap rehearsed over and over again. But plz continue i want to see the next brilliant left wing plan.
    Imma be real, I mainly just skimmed this. Because supporting Trump means you get to claim the moral highground on exactly zero of these points of contention.

"Tell me who to heil." I dunno, the guy tear gassing peaceful protestors and trying to fire judges investigating the rampant corruption within his administration probably wants you to do that.

But no, the drum circle hippies, they're the real threat here.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Yes, absolutely. You got it 100% correct.

Imma be real, I mainly just skimmed this. Because supporting Trump means you get to claim the moral highground on exactly zero of these points of contention.

"Tell me who to heil." I dunno, the guy tear gassing peaceful protestors and trying to fire judges investigating the rampant corruption within his administration probably wants you to do that.

But no, the drum circle hippies, they're the real threat here.
    I like how the protesters peacefully threw bricks rocks and other debris at cops. tear gas should be the least of their worries.

Remember if the cops fight back it's because all cops are racist.

Also burning cars.

Looting and smashing stores, including Mom and Pop businesses, not just big business chains like Macy's.

shooting federal officers.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/david-d...ptain-protest/

Oh and black cops as well are getting shot.
    Dorn's death came on a violent night in St. Louis, where four officers were shot, officers were pelted with rocks and fireworks, and 55 businesses were burglarized or damaged, including a convenience store that burned.
    Question for anyone supporting the protesters. If a black cop gets shot and killed, will there be a protest for them?

Also, do you know why the police and ambulance took so long to get to the shooting inside Chop?

Armed mobs obstructing the police from entering and as per protocol, medical staff won't go through the zone until the area is clear.

full link https://www.firehouse.com/operations...e-protest-zone here.
    Last edited by announced; 2020-06-24 at 02:02 AM. Reason: forgot to add one last link

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by announced View Post
    I like how the protesters peacefully threw bricks rocks and other debris at cops. tear gas should be the least of their worries.

Remember if the cops fight back it's because all cops are racist.

Also burning cars.

Looting and smashing stores, including Mom and Pop businesses, not just big business chains like Macy's.

shooting federal officers.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/david-d...ptain-protest/

Oh and black cops as well are getting shot.
    Question for anyone supporting the protesters. If a black cop gets shot and killed, will there be a protest for them?

Also, do you know why the police and ambulance took so long to get to the shooting inside Chop?

Armed mobs obstructing the police from entering and as per protocol, medical staff won't go through the zone until the area is clear.

full link https://www.firehouse.com/operations...e-protest-zone here.
    Ah, okay. So you’re of the opinion that if a small percentage of protestors using the opportunity to be violent do it, the... president of the United States should do it too?
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Ah, okay. So you’re of the opinion that if a small percentage of protestors using the opportunity to be violent do it, the... president of the United States should do it too?
    A small percentage? I doubt half of the "protesters" even know or care about who George Floyd was. His family even went on the air and asked everyone to stop protesting.

From the article.

Protests, some of them violent, had occurred around the church on previous nights, and the church was briefly in danger on Sunday after a fire started in the church basement.
    I dont agree with the photo op, but denying that there is a potential threat of violence to the president is full blown insanity. Tear gas is often used by police because when violent mobs are hurling bricks, bottles and harmful substances at you it is one of the most effective way to get them to stop.

https://www.npr.org/2020/06/01/86753...urch-officials

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by announced View Post
    A small percentage? I doubt half of the "protesters" even know or care about who George Floyd was. His family even went on the air and asked everyone to stop protesting.

From the article.
    That you think the protests are exclusively about George Floyd shows that you really have a poor understanding of... everything going on, really.

I dont agree with the photo op,
    But he still did it.

How many "I don't support what Trump did BUTs..." do people have to have before they decide that maybe Trump isn't worth supporting at all?

but denying that there is a potential threat of violence to the president is full blown insanity. Tear gas is often used by police because when violent mobs are hurling bricks, bottles and harmful substances at you it is one of the most effective way to get them to stop.

https://www.npr.org/2020/06/01/86753...urch-officials
    Is this the Trumpkin way? To cite some article that they have some vague notion might support their argument, hope that the person doesn't read it, and then chalk that up as "a win?"

Because you picked the wrong fucker to try and cloy with in that regard. I once argued the economic solvency of soybean farmers vis-a-vis the price per acre earnings of soybeans and how much it would take for them to plausibly afford a combine with which to harvest the soybeans. And that wasn't for some college agrarian studies course or somesuch, it was in some pissant thread on these forums.

The article is literally titled "Peaceful Protestors Tear-Gassed." As in... they were not violent, they were not hurling bricks, bottles or harmful substances. There was nothing for the tear gas to STOP, other than people professing their disdain for Trump. Absolutely NOTHING in that article supports an iota of what you asserted. In fact, it almost squarely refutes it.

And I don't really care if you do go on to find some stinted right-wing article that maybe tangentially supports that Trump was "plausibly in danger from a certain point of view." I want to know why you posted THAT article that directly counteracts your own claim.

As more of an aside, I hope you aren't a religious man or think that Trump represents some sort of idealization of Christian values, because BOY do the church officials in that article have some scathing words about Trump's conduct.
    Last edited by Kaleredar; 2020-06-24 at 06:04 AM.
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    That you think the protests are exclusively about George Floyd shows that you really have a poor understanding of... everything going on, really.
    The current protests are about George Floyd in much the same manner that the Civil Rights Movement in the '50s and '60s was about Rosa Parks.

People confuse the match that lit the bonfire for the giant pile of wood that's what's burning. That's what kicked things off, but it's not why the fire's getting so hot, so fast.

The article is literally titled "Peaceful Protestors Tear-Gassed." As in... they were not violent, they were not hurling bricks, bottles or harmful substances. There was nothing for the tear gas to STOP, other than people professing their disdain for Trump. Absolutely NOTHING in that article supports an iota of what you asserted. In fact, it almost squarely refutes it.
    We could also point out that if, instead of peaceful protesters, it was armed insurgents in a battlefield, firing machineguns and mortars at American troops, those troops would not be allowed to use tear gas on them. Because chemical weapons are considered so atrocious and inhumane that their use is forbidden by international treaty.

Using them on citizens, however, turns out to be a loophole.

Teargas is a big fuckin' deal, and its use should be considered a human rights violation. Even if they were throwing bricks at the President. Which, to be clear, they weren't.
    Last edited by Endus; 2020-06-24 at 06:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Funny, I'm pretty sure we abolished segregation in the 1960's. And it's not right when anyone does it, but if there's one thing I've learned about people who aren't white, is that they generally tend to stick together and share the same communities as those of their own ethnic group. I'm sure if you asked black people what they think of being segregated into their own safe space, they'd laugh at the suggestion. All the people of colour I've known in my life want to be treated just like the rest of us, not like they are special fucking snowflakes like some idiots seem to think they are. Same goes with any other minority group.
    It's almost as if there some systemic racism thing in place, which drives them to stick to each other. *thinking*

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    It's almost as if there some systemic racism thing in place, which drives them to stick to each other. *thinking*
    I mean sure, but that's not always the case. Is it the case of immigrants who choose to move to the west? I know plenty of people who've moved to Canada from places like the Middle East, Asia and Africa. A lot of them congregate, but not all of them. I don't think racism is always the factor unless you are talking about low income areas. I think a lot of it also has to do with cultural similarities and language. I know of an area that is heavily populated with Syrian and Lebanese people not far from me. Many of them run their own businesses and aren't in poverty, so I don't think it's systemic racism that keeps them sticking together for the most part.

Strangely enough this happens all across the world. Strangly enough Asians actually do better in western countries than white people. So i don't find it strange at all that Asians think you are a baizuo. So no systemic racism is just left wing drivvle.

Quote Originally Posted by DKjaigen View Post
    Strangely enough this happens all across the world. Strangly enough Asians actually do better in western countries than white people. So i don't find it strange at all that Asians think you are a baizuo. So no systemic racism is just left wing drivvle.
    Glad you finally found out, that racism is a global problem. There's still potential.

Quote Originally Posted by Rochana View Post
    The "these riots are violent!" argument is so absurdly silly and completely out of touch with the reality of protests or the history of protesting over the past 60 years.

Modern day escalation tactics employed by the police force specifically instruct to actively escalate peaceful protests into riots. The police WANT riots to happen, they WANT violence in the streets, they ACTIVELY PURSUE the goal of escalating peaceful protests into riots. This is in the directives of riot police and expert ops.

This is why there are countless reports of agent provocateurs (cops undercover) trying to start riots, handing out flammables, starting fires, starting violence etc.
    Kudos for the police for exploiting the stupidity of the far left then. You know it is a trap to put you in political disadvantageous position and you still go along with it. Now thats classic NPC behavior.

Anyone who condemns riots is basically just a puppet being played and manipulated by the government, who are trying to tell you: "Hey look at how violent these protesters are! Don't support them! Support your government and the status quo instead!"

Don't be fooled by that bullshit if you're clever.
    For some reason people actually like the status quo or simply do not like your ridiculous ideology. We will not be forced to like you. And throwing temper tantrums how we are just puppets will not change our minds.

- - - Updated - - -

Glad you finally found out, that racism is a global problem. There's still potential.
    Oh i had a good laugh at this one. There is no chance in hell that the left is ever going to find the backbone to criticize other races than their own for racism.

Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post
    But... why? Why do they cover the grass with cardboard and then put soil on top of it to plant stuff? Did no one consider planting in the existing soil? I don't get it.
    They don’t know what black gardening tarp or mulch is.

This tactic is employed against any widespread strong peaceful protests in almost every modern nation. It has nothing to do with far-left / far-right.
    The real kudos is for the government being able to fool the simpletons that go: "Protest violent means protest bad! I saw pictures of violence in the news!"
    Simpletons? most people are not poltically invested. So if you didnt get through to these people then its your fault not theirs. You know the goverment is going to use the protests against you .But the whole smear campaign depended on BLM staging protests and BLM knew this and BLM STILL SHOWED UP despite knowing that the goverment is laying a trap for BLM. Fucking bravo . The only simpletons here then are BLM movement. And people this stupid i cannot take seriously.

"Not ever protesting again" because the goverment / police try to use it against you is not the answer.
    So BLM keep doing it over and over again while losing all credibility and support. Now thats some epic fail.

7+ Year Old Account
    That is why riots -are- the answer. Burn it all down until you get the government on it's knees including the 'moderate citizens' who condemn you for the needed change.
    That’s retarded. First, the government is the citizens and second all you’ll get is Americans practicing their second amendment rights in the rioters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Ooid View Post
    That’s retarded. First, the government is the citizens and second all you’ll get is Americans practicing their second amendment rights in the rioters.
    The US one? In what universe?

Quote Originally Posted by CommunismWillWin View Post
    The US one? In what universe?
    This one.
    Goverments are not made from aliens. Just because part of those citizens are shitty/greedy does not mean they do not exist and can be brushed away as someone else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Take that haters.
    IF IM STUPID, so is Donald Trump.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    This one.
    Goverments are not made from aliens. Just because part of those citizens are shitty/greedy does not mean they do not exist and can be brushed away as someone else.
    Refering to small, elite part of the US as "the citizens" seems ridiculous.

- - - Updated - - -

Looting and riot's also fuck up thre economy of the city. Amazingly business hate being destroyed.
    Who knew being greedy bastards would get some people pissed at you.

Looting and riot's also fuck up thre economy of the city. Amazingly business hate being destroyed.
    And funnily enough rioters and looters are also citizens, even if others scoff their noses and try to pretend that they are not.

Quote Originally Posted by CommunismWillWin View Post
    Refering to small, elite part of the US as "the citizens" seems ridiculous.
    They are, not matter how much you dislike them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Take that haters.
    IF IM STUPID, so is Donald Trump.