Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Shadows Rising Novel - New Nathanos Excerpt, Nathanos World Event Boss, DLC #730

Shadows Rising Novel - New Nathanos Excerpt
    Blizzard Watch has posted a new excerpt from the Shadows Rising Novel. The story snippet involves Nathanos and Sira looking for a way to kill "death", which proves to be much harder than expected. Click here to read the whole excerpt. Story Spoilers!

As a reminder, Shadows Rising will be out in a few weeks on July 14. If you'd like to buy the novel, you can pre-purchase it on Amazon.

Nathanos World Event Boss
    Nathanos has been spotted as a world boss in Eastern Plaguelands on Shadowlands Alpha. He appears to be near the Marris Stead, his old house, along with his hounds: Plaguefang and Blight-Howl. Based on this, the datamining, and the Shadows Rising Novel, it's likely that Nathanos will be involved in the pre-patch event. A cinematic is also supposed to be played when he is brought down to 10% health, but it's currently missing on Alpha.

Dark Legacy Comics #730
    DLC #730 has been released.

Last edited by Lumy; 2020-06-24 at 05:01 AM.

Oh yeah I had been wondering what was going to happen to him during this new world boss event since apparently he's also in a dungeon in shadowlands. Hope the cutscene builds up some hype.

Does anyone actually care about Nathanos?

"A cinematic is supposed to be played when he reaches 10% health..."

Let me save you all a lot of time wondering what it might be.

Nathanos: "Enough!!!" *somehow stuns a hundred of the world's most powerful mortal heroes and then makes a daring escape with his cape flapping in the wind*

3+ Year Old Account
    Watch Nathanos fail to even wound Bwonsamdi because it's way to hard for him to do it lol

Quote Originally Posted by Harper View Post
    Does anyone actually care about Nathanos?
    Who is Nathanos?

[/sarcasm off]

Quote Originally Posted by Vakna View Post
    "A cinematic is supposed to be played when he reaches 10% health..."

Let me save you all a lot of time wondering what it might be.

Nathanos: "Enough!!!" *somehow stuns a hundred of the world's most powerful mortal heroes and then makes a daring escape with his cape flapping in the wind*
    or its setup for somone killing him

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm glad I get to be apart putting my foot in his ass!
    Last edited by Dellis0991; 2020-06-24 at 05:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LostSinclair View Post
    Oh yeah I had been wondering what was going to happen to him during this new world boss event since apparently he's also in a dungeon in shadowlands. Hope the cutscene builds up some hype.
    What dungeon?

to think you need +25 players to beat ranger boy...
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    They had no prior build-up and instead tried to leech off of already established things people are familiar with. The Scourge? Maldraxxus did that. The Lich King? The Jailer did that. Frostmourne? The Runecarver made that. Sargeras corruption by demons and everything resulting from that? Also the Jailer's plan.

Nathanos goes to 10% mwahahaha foolish mortals you think you could kill the Blightcaller mwahahaha I will be giving you loot in a dungeon near you soon enough, wow so original 10/10 blight

Nathanos should stand 0 chance against the players. I'm sure that this self insert will find a way..

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Nathanos should stand 0 chance against the players. I'm sure that this self insert will find a way..
    Yeah it's honestly pathetic at this point

When you want to pump up your character power so you make him unkilliable world boss. xD

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Because he's a self insert, he'll still be level 120 while we all have to fight him after getting our level lowered for Shadowlands.

Just gonna leave this here

@snackfeat that does in no way surprise me. Not one bit.

Yea, finally people can kill and farm this sh*t garbage, the most annoying char in wow history.

Nathanos will be gangbanged to death by ogre brutes. His dead body shall be hung upside down on orgrimmar gate. And his corps will be whipped permanently 24/7 by orc peons.

Quote Originally Posted by ashblond View Post
    Yea, finally people can kill and farm this sh*t garbage, the most annoying char in wow history.
    Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    or its setup for somone killing him
    Oh you sweet summer children...

Selfinserthos can't die, merely the actors that play selfinsterthos OOOOOHYEAH

The story snippet involves Nathanos and Sira looking for a way to kill "death"

Steve really wants to kill Death you guys. This is serious business for big boys.