Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    - 20-30% of length is 'like, subsrcibe, press bell button, follow me on facebook/twitter/instagram/onlyfans, give me money on patreon' etc.
    Which hoes do you watch on youtube?
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayirasi View Post
    Male? Linus "Tech Tips" Sebastian.
    Female? Laci Green or Grace Randolph.
    These ones are good.

Toss in TradeChat and Jesse Cox.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

15+ Year Old Account
    Everyone who has a loud voice and tries to act all the time are super annoying to me.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    Probably like Ben Shapiro and Stephen Crowder. I used to watch their videos until I realized that their goal isn't really to have a constructive conversation but rather to fuel the "culture wars" for views. They like to focus on "owning" people on topics they aren't educated on while also freaking out when someone actually counters their arguments.

Video game wise, probably HeelvsBabyface. Dude just drones on about how everything is terrible and video games suck, etc., etc. I like to give people the benefit of the doubt and if they are more critical than me on certain things I like to hear them out, but eventually I realized that HeelvsBabyface just acts outraged for views.

Basically, anyone who overplays their outrage for views and tries to whip people up into a frenzy instead of providing constructive criticism or dialog.
    Heels is the biggest, literal embodiment of "I'm quitting the game!"

Returns 2 weeks later.

He likes to act like he has the honor and fortitude that TotalBiscuit had and can quit WoW forever, but he returns all the time and never shuts up about WoW, while TB did just that - he stopped talking about WoW and never returned. RIP TB, a man of honor and his word.
    "A flower.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Which hoes do you watch on youtube?
    You do not want to know...

Jokes aside - it was just only exaggerated hyperbole just to show the recent trends of youtubers to get as much money as possible from their poor viewers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apelsinjuice View Post
    the quatering
    God I just searched this The Quartering guy and omg... he can't stop MOVING. And the way he talks is just, ugh... why does he keep bulging his eyes?
    "A flower.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quite frankly, most gaming channels.
    -K

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tetrisGOAT View Post
    I have quite narrow interests so I don’t watch a lot of videos about (non-gym) lifestyle, memes, politics or politics-in-gaming et c.
    I watch tech, gameplay, weight lifting, cooking and music-related things.

I mean, anyone that pretends to have content but is just a glorified advertisement-billboard.
    Like MKBHD. He’s a really cool guy, and he’s great at editing, but he has no tech-knowledge whatsoever, and he only talks about the big brands that puts products and money in his pocket. So only generic products from the biggest brands.
    There’s nothing wrong with that specifically, but he isn’t transparent about it and positions himself as a tech-channel. I am not a fan of fourth-generation advertisement.
    You came back to mmoc!
    "A flower.

10+ Year Old Account
    We have to separate dislike and annoying. To be those are two different things. I can still like a channel even thought they are annoying a lot more than I can dislike a channel completely and never watch again.

Quartering and any alt right tube is something I dislike, due to its outrage baiting and just down right seem to be horrible people.

Taliesin and Bellular are people I find annoying because there are certain aspects to them that are annoying not that I dislike them entirely, like Taliesin being a bit of a smug, egotistical tool and Bellular being very hyperbolic and baity
    Last edited by Orby; 2020-06-24 at 11:16 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jimmy kimmel, jimmy fallon and all those late night shows that has invaded youtube

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    Quartering and any alt right tube is something I dislike, due to its outrage baiting and just down right seem to be horrible people.
    The quartring alt right now? Jesus its getting crowded over there, cant disagree with the lunis anymore or els ur a nazi

Quote Originally Posted by exochaft View Post
    Common theme I'm seeing: "I find <insert channel> annoying because I probably don't agree with them." I'd hazard a guess that likely has less to do with the channel and their content being annoying and more to do with the individual's personal hangups or views being challenged. I'd be curious if people could name YouTubers/channels whose content that they don't agree with but would still watch. I'll admit, even I catch myself getting annoyed with certain channels that I don't agree with, but most people like to reaffirm their own biases and avoid anything that gives them that annoyed feeling when someone challenges their world view. Although this mostly has to do with opinion/political-oriented channels, but almost every channel gets into opinion at some point.
    I don't agree with JonTron's political views, but his content is exclusively comical in nature, so I watch his videos anyway.

OT: Keemstar definitely seems like a genuine piece of human garbage. How he can continue unhindered on Youtube is beyond me.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

15+ Year Old Account
    Adding a few more here from when I was younger.

One that really sticks out to me is JeromeASF. Used to watch him honestly around 7 or 8 years ago but got bored of Minecraft Youtube as a whole but it just comes back to me because I've recently been seeing him a lot advertising for some Mobile game and it just leaves me thinking "What the hell happened to you?".

Rooster Teeth is pretty hit and miss for me these days, leaning heavily on the miss. Doesn't really help that what looks like might be a decent show they hide behind a payment program on their website.

Nerdcubed. Again, used to love his content but I can't even make it through the introduction of one of his videoes these days.

Talesin and Evitel

Mostly just Talesin. He is a disgusting and hypocritical person. Don't ever watch his streams if you still like him. He is maybe the most toxic WoW content creator. And no one wants to work with him or talk with him in the WoW community. Funny thing he is, all he talks about is how toxic other people are unaware of how disgusting he truly is. I give him points for being a good actor and putting on a shit-eating grin for his youtube videos for that youtube money. But it just further cements how fake he is in his videos and how ungenuine they are.

Joe rogan, ben shapario, PJW...it basically seems to be any dude under 6ft tool is a complete cunt

All of them, but worse are all of their followers who praise them like the harbingers of truth bringing us only honest unbiased information when Youtubers are really just there to get paid too.
    I'm a thread killer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rageadon View Post

The quartring alt right now? Jesus its getting crowded over there, cant disagree with the lunis anymore or els ur a nazi
    He's racist, sexist, transphobic, homophobic, hangs around with white supremacists, he is a All Lives Matter spouter, and for a bonus he sexually harassed a woman at a MTG convention (that last bit has nothing to do with being alt right but I just thought I'd mention it).

Oh and he defended Hitler...

He's the American Katie Hopkins at least in the twitter sphere
    Last edited by Orby; 2020-06-24 at 11:55 AM.

Asmongold /10char

They are all anoying. Their followers are often worse though.

The Quartering is good. He's done plenty to expose the paedophilia and sexual abuse in Magic: The Gathering tournament judges, which is probably more than could be said for the majority of you virgin basement dwellers on here

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    He's racist, sexist, transphobic, homophobic, hangs around with white supremacists, he is a All Lives Matter spouter, and for a bonus he sexually harassed a woman at a MTG convention (that last bit has nothing to do with being alt right but I just thought I'd mention it).

Oh and he defended Hitler...

He's the American Katie Hopkins at least in the twitter sphere
    All lives matter

Quote Originally Posted by apustus View Post
    Hard to say because I don't watch content that annoys me.
    This, ... but if I have to Pick, all those "Drama" Reporter who ocassionally Pop up in the Recommended Videos that sound like they would actually report on something interesting.