Primus - new or old character?

Who do you do think this fucker is? Some Maldraxxus speciality spawned aeons ago when skeletons were still young and sucking on their milky bone fingers? Or is he one of the characters we know, like for an example Ner'zhul?

I think he is the Rumesmith prisoned in torghast.
    Primus:

Runesmith

Quote Originally Posted by TrioMax View Post
    Primus:

Runesmith
    Is this motherfucker using Venthyr model? Do you free him or what's his role?

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TrioMax View Post
    Primus:
    Yeah I was thinking that the statue at the back was him too
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Quote Originally Posted by Fetus Rex View Post
    Is this motherfucker using Venthyr model? Do you free him or what's his role?
    He is the creator of Helm of Domination and Frostmourne and he will be forging legendaries in Torghast for players.

7+ Year Old Account
    Is Blizzard 'borrowing' characters and basing lore on Transformers now?

Primus is the creator god of the Transformers, and resides at the core of Cybertron.

https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Primus

Before the dawn of time, Order and Chaos existed within an extradimensional entity known as The One. To explore the fledgling universe, he created the astral being known as Unicron, and then subdivided him, creating his twin, Primus. Both brothers were multiversal singularities, unique in all realities, but whereas Unicron could only exist in one dimension at a time, moving between them at will, Primus existed simultaneously in all realities at once. It is suggested, in fact, that the two brothers embody the basic concepts of reality—good and evil, order and chaos—and that their continued existence is necessary for the stability of the multiverse.
    Order v Chaos = Light v Shadow
    Unicron = Sargeras
    Primus = Azeroth
    The One = Elune
    Last edited by Bethanie; 2020-06-24 at 10:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bethanie View Post
    Is Blizzard 'borrowing' characters and basing lore on Transformers now?

Primus is the creator god of the Transformers, and resides at the core of Cybertron.

https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Primus
    What, how? "Primus" just means "the First".

Maybe he was the first in all of existence to fall in battle, isn't that kinda the Maldraxxus theme, hardcore warriors who fall in battle and become warlords of Maldraxxus in death?

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Unrelated to the Primus (who I agree is likely the Runesmith we find in Torghast), I really want to see the Aldrachi represented in Maldraxxus. Based on their history unveiled in Legion I think Maldraxxus fits them to a "T."
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead