Quote Originally Posted by Shadowlands-is-fake View Post
    It gets better. Yogg-Saron created the Curse of Flesh and gave us souls to begin with. Azeroth's history is his MoP farm and we're all ripe for harvest.
    Tone down the wishful thinking. We're talking about writers who just retconned the Anduin/Velen future vision comic. Blizzard doesn't plan stuff very far in advance, writing on some major stuff still gets changed/axed as late as Beta and even in the patches.

Remember that datamined showdown between Vol'jin and Zalazane we were supposedly getting in BfA, where it's revealed Zol'jin became a loa?
    Probably axed and changed into the current Bwonsamdi vs Mueh'zala conflict which will be resolved later when Mueh'zala breaks free again and it'll be Vol'jin who beats him and fully becomes a loa.

Quote Originally Posted by Atticon View Post
    Tone down the wishful thinking. We're talking about writers who just retconned the Anduin/Velen future vision comic. Blizzard doesn't plan stuff very far in advance, writing on some major stuff still gets changed/axed as late as Beta and even in the patches.

Remember that datamined showdown between Vol'jin and Zalazane we were supposedly getting in BfA, where it's revealed Zol'jin became a loa?
    Probably axed and changed into the current Bwonsamdi vs Mueh'zala conflict which will be resolved later when Mueh'zala breaks free again and it'll be Vol'jin who beats him and fully becomes a loa.
    Which actually sounds better IMO if it plays out that way

It seems the stream will be on July 8th!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowlands-is-fake View Post
    https://www.wowhead.com/news=316587/...8th-at-9am-pdt

Looks like meat's back on the meny, boys.
    I kinda wish the sites would stop using the word "reveal" when talking about this stream, unless used specifically by Blizzard. It seems to overhype the expectations of some people who expect some kind of grand announcement, when in reality it will probably be just talking about whats coming up. Then this leads to disappointment and complaining everywhere cause people can't manage their own expectations.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I mean ANY new information is a reveal. If there is no new information on the stream then something is wrong.
    New feature: realistic ass physics

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Ass before boobs? That's diversity for you!
    Everyone has an ass.

...except the Naga, I guess.

"The event of cancelled OMG NOOO!"

Blizzard: Well, yes. But, actually no!

Quote Originally Posted by Greyfang View Post
    I kinda wish the sites would stop using the word "reveal" when talking about this stream, unless used specifically by Blizzard. It seems to overhype the expectations of some people who expect some kind of grand announcement, when in reality it will probably be just talking about whats coming up. Then this leads to disappointment and complaining everywhere cause people can't manage their own expectations.
    Well technically they probably will reveal stuff like when the alpha will go beta. We have to be pretty close to that as all the main zones are in now and basically just waiting on the maw if that drops this week or next on alpha then we basically are all set for the gates to get opened on beta soon there after.

Good to see the live-stream is still happening.

Wonder if the content will now be totally different compared to what was originally planned (Maldraxxus showing?) or that the content reveal planned is exactly the same, just pushed back and (hopefully) more polished now?

Can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    "The event of cancelled OMG NOOO!"

Blizzard: Well, yes. But, actually no!
    To be fair, it did take them a while with really no news.

I figured either they cancelled it or they completely changed their plan for what they were wanting to do

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    I expect Beta launch at least next week after stream + launch date reveal + quick recap about SL content we already know + few more info about stuff like soulbinds. I don't think any of this is unreasonable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    I expect Beta launch at least next week after stream + launch date reveal + quick recap about SL content we already know + few more info about stuff like soulbinds. I don't think any of this is unreasonable.
    Stream is in 2 weeks

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Also 9th July + 132 days = 17 November. This could work as release date as well, although it would push Mythic race to last possible date (15th/16th December).

Realms are down I think and build incoming.

Please god just a few more nelf options, like the tattoos for both male and female, one or two more earring styles and one more moon pendant necklace or something like that. Also please more Draenei stuff and some Troll stuff.

Fingers crossed.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Realms are down I think and build incoming.

Please god just a few more nelf options, like the tattoos for both male and female, one or two more earring styles and one more moon pendant necklace or something like that. Also please more Draenei stuff and some Troll stuff.

Fingers crossed.
    New markings please.
    Separate. Hair. and. Marking. colors.

Formerly known as Arafal

I'd rather them add the Maw zone, or maybe hints of soulbinds.

I'd image some end game stuff. Maw, soulbinds, etc

Either that or just more customization.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    New markings please.
    Separate. Hair. and. Marking. colors.
    And separate beards and eyebrows.

And face tattoos separate from body tattoos for Night Elves like on Tauren. A longer tail option for Draenei males, some more jewelry for both Draenei and please, please a headcrest option for Draenei females. Plus, as said before, one or two new necklace and earring models for Night Elf females. I've given up on green eyes for NE, but maybe purple eyes for Draenei can still happen.

Oh, and beards and ear styles for Trolls.

Honestly surprised Dwarves, of all races, havnt received any new facial hair. I hope they get some. They are THE beard race

Quote Originally Posted by Throren View Post
    Honestly surprised Dwarves, of all races, havnt received any new facial hair. I hope they get some. They are THE beard race
    Yeah, it's weird. They got somewhat of an update, as in skins, hairstyles, etc, but they feel unfinished, still. A little confusing, but I assume they'll get more stuff.