Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    Find it curious that it's confirmed to be a piece of rope for the door, and not a racial attack... yet people are obsessing over the kind of knot used for said door regardless... dragging on as though there's meaning to it.

Like, talk about trying...
    Yeah, the people who keep claiming that a noose is not a noose and forcing the debate are trying way too hard, good point.

Quote Originally Posted by Dadwen View Post
    ok if it was a noose
    Take your issue up with the FBI, because they're the one's you're at odds with.

Imagine claiming people are 'overreacting' to something while simultaneously trying to DOWNPLAY the situation by claiming the noose in question is not actually a noose. That's some fucking shit right there. Magical kind of special going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    if it was a noose stop it, stop lying, stop that bullshit.

FBI and US attorney confirm it was a noose.

FBI reports and statements are made to ensure utmost accuracy not everyone is your lord and saviour that enjoys dabbling in lies and fantasy.

So your literal now is that you believe the FBI is operating in a way they have not in recent history because you don't want to believe a thing that looks like a noose is a noose. This is the hill you want to die on?

That a noose isn't a noose

Well seeing as you have all the answers how did people pull on it with out it closing in on their hands each time?

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    NASCAR disagrees with you.
    Article does not mention what the crime would have been. Intimidation or threat of force, perhaps, but how would that be proven? Even with surveillance footage of some person attaching the rope the night before, there are too many possible scapegoat excuses. A conviction has no chance.
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD

Take your issue up with the FBI, because they're the one's you're at odds with.
    they said there was no crime and again what else would they call it in the release? I have no issues how they stated it, that's what it's know as, be silly to call it anything else.

Well seeing as you have all the answers how did people pull on it with out it closing in on their hands each time?
    Seriously, you knot not knowing apologist, just watch a fucking video and answer your own question.

Quote Originally Posted by Yuujin View Post
    Seriously, you knot not knowing apologist, just watch a fucking video and answer your own question.
    knot not knowing? what video?

and no one seems to take notice it looks to have been used in two different doors in the two pic someone else posted?

be silly to call it anything else.
    It isn't the FBI clearly stated it was a Noose.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

and no one seems to take notice it looks to have been used in two different doors in the two pic someone else posted?
    Same garage, same noose, two different pictures of it. NASCAR confirmed it was the only garage with a noose - https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nasc...f1ohtkixnq8grh

You're still picking the strangest hill to die on.

Same garage, same noose, two different pictures of it. NASCAR confirmed it was the only garage with a noose - https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nasc...f1ohtkixnq8grh

where is the door in the 1st pic? (there is a door in the first one but looks to be about 4 or 5 feet off from the main door and in the 2nd pic the door is right at the Garage door? (they moved the door from Oct till now?)

Well to be fair my hill that started with you is has been they both jump to conclusions (this and the police and shakes) so my main point I had with you sticks, one had cleaning crap in the drinks and one had something that looks like a noose (or was a bad noose if that makes you feel better) but neither were pointed any the people.

*the noose tie crap got going with someone else. *still don't think it was a real noose just (may) looked like one, it would have closed up after use.
    Last edited by Dadwen; 2020-06-24 at 10:19 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

Different doors with the same "noose"

Quote Originally Posted by Saninicus View Post
    But the ADL said a noose its a hate crime. I'd agree with the adl on this. but this "noose" is a fucking garage pull. It wasn't targeted so using common sense would render the thing a garage pull.
    common sense??
    what is this thing you speak of?

oh the common i can't prove shit so im going to say this thing.
    So you can't prove shit huh? Yo @‐edge @Rozz do your job. Want a civil forum? You know what to do Thanks. A lot of garage door ropes have some type of loop so you can use your foot to pull it down. Im sure you've never worked one of those jobs. If it was attached to a support rafter or a free piece of rope on a tool box. Id agree. Attached to a fucking garage door? Yea... let's use some sense here.
    You're mad because I'm calling you as I've seen you? Perhaps stop posting racist things if it bothers you to be called racist? Perhaps stop being an apologist for racist shit?

- - - Updated - - -

Strawman, this doesn't change it was a noose.

- - - Updated - - -

they said there was no crime and again what else would they call it in the release? I have no issues how they stated it, that's what it's know as, be silly to call it anything else.
    They said no crime was committed here, they also said it was a noose for some reason the usual suspects have suddenly concluded it wasn't a noose... because they said a crime wasn't committed... except they said it is a noose

Well to be fair my hill that started with you is has been they both jump to conclusions (police and shakes) so my main point sticks (one had cleaning crap in the drinks and one had something that looks like a noose (or was a bad noose if that makes you feel better) but neither were pointed any the people.
    False Equivalence, COPS accused Employees at a Restaurant of a Crime which is a Serious Allegation compared to a Nascar Driver who started an Investigation over a Potential Racist Hate Crime.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

But the ADL said a noose its a hate crime. I'd agree with the adl on this. but this "noose" is a fucking garage pull. It wasn't targeted so using common sense would render the thing a garage pull.
    I guess you want to ignore over 100 years of nooses being used to intimidate black people. It is a foolish thing to do, but no one is stopping you.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    You're mad because I'm calling you as I've seen you? Perhaps stop posting racist things if it bothers you to be called racist? Perhaps stop being an apologist for racist shit?

- - - Updated - - -

Strawman, this doesn't change it was a noose.

- - - Updated - - -

They said no crime was committed here, they also said it was a noose for some reason the usual suspects have suddenly concluded it wasn't a noose... because they said a crime wasn't committed... except they said it is a noose
    Still didn't answer the question, you seem to think you know everything how did they use it, would it not have been closed up and just a ball knot of rope if it was a noose? FBI says a lot of things you take that as gospel?

So while the source may be sketchy - https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ght-noose.html

So it seems more than one door had a similar style of handle.

There are many "noose-like" knots. A loop knot would likely confuse people as well. - https://www.netknots.com/fishing_kno...slip-loop-knot

In the end, everything happened as it should have. Investigate it, report the results. They just need to cut out the media hype around it in the mean time.

FBI says a lot of things you take that as gospel?
    Are you suggesting Nascar, and the FBI doesn't know what a Noose is?

Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    False Equivalence, COPS accused Employees at a Restaurant of a Crime which is a Serious Allegation compared to a Nascar Driver who started an Investigation over a Potential Racist Hate Crime.
    cops said they were sick after some shakes and they didn't taste right, a lieutenant posted\mailed that they were poisoned and deathly sick and it was a hate crime against police.
    Nascar President said this was an Racist attack on one of the drivers and called in the FBI.

seems really close.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    Are you suggesting Nascar, and the FBI doesn't know what a Noose is?
    saying they don't know what a pull rope for a garage door is.. (just because it looks close to a noose does not mean it had to be one). *didn't seem to work like one.

and I just find it odd the person posting that had that much faith in the FBI's statements all of a sudden.