Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Build is pushed.

https://twitter.com/keyboardturn is already early previewing some new customization options.

Seems like Trolls and Pandaren.
    3.25GB patch, its a hefty one.
    Signature by Caerule

So the Night Elves got the eyebrow and ear options and now also facial marking color customization and scar options?

Honestly adding that to last week's options, that's a lot. Really cool.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I am weirdly happy that they changed the name of Every Man for Himself. It never fit the human fantasy.

Fixed that for you. Its mostly just a humor cause of the cool phrase "EVERY MAN FOR HIMSELF *Runs*"

Not that it matters since its a shadow of its former self(Thanks PVP whines)
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Right, "cooperation".

Trade isn't cooperation.

I'll gladly team up with anyone for any world, pvp or pve activity they want me to be a part of.
    I'm however not gonna be happy if i have to sell a bloody organ in order to obtain an item that i have spent weeks grinding the reagents for.

*laughs in Thunderfury*

Night Elf male customization options.

Not only are eyebrows separate from beards, but so are mustaches and sideburns. That's really cool. Hope it stays that way!

Night Elf male customization options.

Not only are eyebrows separate from beards, but so are mustaches and sideburns. That's really cool. Hope it stays that way!
    That’s fantastic! I’m pretty sure I’m excited about customizations and high elves than anything else in Shadowlands.

The time for Grumpy Old Druid men is now.

Both men and women get scars as well, men get new tattoos (hopefully women do too)

The small beard that used to be texture only also seems to be replaced by a 3D combination of a beard and mustache

I think it looks way better.
    Last edited by Yarathir; 2020-06-25 at 01:00 AM.

Realms will be down until tomorrow.
    Signature by Caerule

So the Night Elves got the eyebrow and ear options and now also facial marking color customization and scar options?

Is that a burned skin option to go with Teldrassil's burning?

Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post
    Is that a burned skin option to go with Teldrassil's burning?
    Yeah. It's one of like 5 scar options. The others are like slash marks on different areas of the face. For both men and women.

Yeah. It's one of like 5 scar options. The others are like slash marks on different areas of the face. For both men and women.
    Really cool. I'm checking them now

sadly looks like all the scar options and tattoo options for Nelves are bugged and you can see them in the dressing room. Skin textures are missing.

Quote Originally Posted by Throren View Post
    sadly looks like all the scar options and tattoo options for Nelves are bugged and you can see them in the dressing room. Skin textures are missing.
    Yeah, they'll probably work on it.
    But they use transparency that isn't supported by the WoWhead dressing room or something, I think.

YEs, it's a good addition, I wonder if i'ts a scar or an undead feature? I'd guess scar

- - - Updated - - -

The time for Grumpy Old Druid men is now.

Both men and women get scars as well, men get new tattoos (hopefully women do too)

The small beard that used to be texture only also seems to be replaced by a 3D combination of a beard and mustache

I think it looks way better.
    Definitely a lot better, I've wanted another full bearded option for Nelves for a while

Body texture still is lore rez
    Neck doesn't look fixed yet
    No sign of new NElf male faces
    No sign of a signature Highborne features tab.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    YEs, it's a good addition, I wonder if i'ts a scar or an undead feature? I'd guess scar

- - - Updated - - -

Definitely a lot better, I've wanted another full bearded option for Nelves for a while

Body texture still is lore rez
    Neck doesn't look fixed yet
    No sign of new NElf male faces
    No sign of a signature Highborne features tab.
    Could definitely see it being used for those who died in Teldrassil but I think it’ll end up being a scar option

It’s honestly a pretty cool addition for them

Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    Could definitely see it being used for those who died in Teldrassil but I think it’ll end up being a scar option

It’s honestly a pretty cool addition for them
    It's just a separate scar feature with 5 options. WoWhead should have a post on them soon.

I was one of the naysayers who expected extremely minimal additions to character customization, but they've really blown my expectations out of the water. The only remaining things I personally would like for night elves are additional marking designs.

Quote Originally Posted by Redzonetode View Post
    I was one of the naysayers who expected extremely minimal additions to character customization, but they've really blown my expectations out of the water. The only remaining things I personally would like for night elves are additional marking designs.
    Curious what they plan to do with the body tattoos, to be honest. Wonder if females will get them too. The females have always had facial markings, but not body tattoos.

Curious what they plan to do with the body tattoos, to be honest. Wonder if females will get them too. The females have always had facial markings, but not body tattoos.
    I would actually like both male and females to have both body tattoos and face masks.

Furthermore I'd like arcane versions - now I know lore wise the demon hunter runes are actually arcane ones, I wonder if these could be made available to all - actually I'd rather they give something different for arcane ones if they do those.

It's just a separate scar feature with 5 options. WoWhead should have a post on them soon.
    But also all the ghosty ghosts in Shadowlands

Honestly more races need it. We’ve been fighting dragons for years

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    I would actually like both male and females to have both body tattoos and face masks.

Furthermore I'd like arcane versions - now I know lore wise the demon hunter runes are actually arcane ones, I wonder if these could be made available to all - actually I'd rather they give something different for arcane ones if they do those.
    I would love arcane tattoos