Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    You will get free months of In Game time every 3 months your friend sub.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    There are still 2 person mounts in RAF. Unless you mean the old ones, which were indeed discontinued. That happens to RAF whenever a 'new' one is rolled out.
    Oh, what are the new ones?

Quote Originally Posted by WFD1992 View Post
    Oh, what are the new ones?
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/game/recruit-a-friend
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

To give a small bonus if you recommend a friend to the game.

It's not worth it, it's junk now. Anyone arguing "there's 100% xp boost right now" and "SL leveling will be quicker" how does that matter? Old RAF would just be that much better with those changes.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Quote Originally Posted by joebob42 View Post
    I guess you don't like free months of game time. Who doesn't like money?
    Not worth it. It's cool and all, like when I got the SL preorder and got game time as well that's cool but I'm not going to throw a damn party over it lol.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Blizzard already ruined the game and every other system in it, why not follow suit with RAF too?

10+ Year Old Account
    As stupid as I think the new RAF is, you only have yourself to blame. You could have spent 5 minutes doing some quick googling and you would have had all your questions answered. So you can either continue it and get some goodies or you can abort it and wait for the SL leveling changes to release.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

So...you're saying you don't have any friends who don't play WoW that you would like to play WoW with?
    Nah. Other people would just mess up my flow. Want to do a dungeon? Sure let's go. But other than that don't bother me.

Every three months, you get a free month of game time. You're saying you don't want a free lunch/dinner every three months? Seriously?
    I really don't care about that, I'd rather have 0 free game time and have the xp buff back to what it was.
    My Collection

Quote Originally Posted by Usernameforforums View Post
    The point is for bliz to get more money. They probably saw that more vets players actually raf themselves for the mount rather than actually recruiting a friend. Thats why the new raf system is like this, something like $180(idk the actual price, i just know its up there) worth of gametime needs to be purchased before your get the stuff.

tldr: greed.
    This. Hate RAF, us collectors hate these micro transactions.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

10+ Year Old Account
    Except for the free months of gameplay the veteran account gets, unless you don't like money.

- - - Updated - - -

I guess you don't like free months of game time. Who doesn't like money?
    But it's not free. Someone has to pay. Try harder.

Raf only exists to make Blizzard more money by selling very overpriced mounts, and recently transmogs/pets.

It would be nice if RAF allowed you to be granted levels more at a pace that could actually keep people closer to each other's level rather than half the difference of whoever was leveling faster. If two players are trying to reach level cap quickly to do end-game activities, it's pretty important for those RAF players to be able to be at level cap at the same time or it kind of deflates the point of leveling together if the system intended to keep one close in level to the other is only having them meet half-way. It was a good compromise back in the day, when leveling faster was seen as more taboo, but now especially with level boosts being given by expansions I think it's time for the levels obtained from the partner out-leveling the other to be closer to 1:1 than it is now.