Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    Aye. There are theories that Warcraft's universe is cyclic, in one form or another.
    It's only natural; the Light and Shadow are waging a war over it; and if the naaru are anything to go by, then it's quite possible that when one side wins, the losing side can bounce right back (naaru, upon death, turn into void entities... strange that. A Holy being completely turns into a Void being).

Il'gynoth even hints at prophecies and known things in his Emerald Nightmare encounter:
    "Your coming was foretold in the rings. The long circle is nearly complete."

Rings could be a pun; he is literally a tree in this encounter. But the long circle? Circles don't have a begining or an end; they are eternal. We could be on a constantly overlapping circle, in which the 2 cosmic forces are playing tug-of-war over us.
    Not Warhammer Fantasy again, pls

Quote Originally Posted by darkoms View Post
    I repeat. THE ONLY TIME WHEN IT HAS BEEN SAID THAT THEY WERE OUT OF THE CYCLE OF LIFE AND DEATH, THERE WAS A MOMENT WHEN THE SUNDY SAID IT. You know, the SERVANT of the Old Gods. The interview says they are dead, but can return. Not that they are not dead. Learn the lore and stop believing in stupid myths.

Please stop talking nonsense. We simply have never seen the undead, which is very closely related to the Void. For example, Benedictus also did not have tentacles and new eyes. So he did not succumb to the corruption of the Void?

No, this is a myth that people believe without realizing that the Scourge was protected from the whispers of Yogg-Saron in the voice of the Lich King. Warlocks also constantly use fel, but show no signs of distortion (only those who have accepted too much foulness). And if you are talking about game mechanics, then maybe DK use this armor are also game mechanics? How do you know whether they hear a whisper or not? When playing for Void Elf, there is also no whisper, but we know that the entrance of the elves constantly hear this whisper.

- - - Updated - - -

However, she cannot flood Orgrimmar without a super artifact.
    THE DEVS HAVE SAID DEATH KNIGHTS ARE IMMUNE TO THE CORRUPTING INFLUENCE OF THE VOID IN LORE. I'm not gonna bother responding to the rest of your post. You are incapable of seeing anything other than your version of the lore and it's aggravating.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tripzzz View Post
    Yet there is no dialouge that states such a thing. Forsaken players are still subject to corruption gear and its effects. And DKs are a higher tier of undead than forsaken. Wearing saronite gear isn't the same as facing a old god in his domain. Your comparison is garbage. Only forsaken fanboys believe that headcanon. LMAO!!
    Once again, game mechanics =/= lore. If you're really going to use that as part of your argument, then it's clear you aren't capable of reading the lore.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    THE DEVS HAVE SAID DEATH KNIGHTS ARE IMMUNE TO THE CORRUPTING INFLUENCE OF THE VOID IN LORE. I'm not gonna bother responding to the rest of your post. You are incapable of seeing anything other than your version of the lore and it's aggravating.

- - - Updated - - -

Once again, game mechanics =/= lore. If you're really going to use that as part of your argument, then it's clear you aren't capable of reading the lore.
    Raid Boss abilities and cutscenes are part of the lore. And we clearly see Forsaken get corrupted by N'zoth just as easily as any other race during the cutscene. Undead are not immune to void corruption. Undead shadow priests still sprout tentacles in void form and are fueled by insanity. That's void corruption. Only hardcore forsaken fanboys believe your shitty headcanon.
    "Father, is it over? I see only darkness before me."

Raid Boss abilities and cutscenes are part of the lore. And we clearly see Forsaken get corrupted by N'zoth just as easily as any other race during the cutscene. Undead are not immune to void corruption. Undead shadow priests still sprout tentacles in void form and are fueled by insanity. That's void corruption. Only hardcore forsaken fanboys believe your shitty headcanon.
    Raid boss abilities being part of the lore =/= player abilities being part of the lore. Once again, if they followed lore, then all raid groups for Nyalotha would have been Forsaken. So once again, shut up about calling it headcanon since you clearly have no idea what you are talking about.

Void fears death because it cant control the minds of the undead.

Raid boss abilities being part of the lore =/= player abilities being part of the lore. Once again, if they followed lore, then all raid groups for Nyalotha would have been Forsaken. So once again, shut up about calling it headcanon since you clearly have no idea what you are talking about.
    In game abilities are a part of lore. Quit hiding behind "muh game mechanics". If undead were immune to void corruption, it would have been clearly stated and shown. I looked it up and even the part about DKs being "immune" to saronite has no citation or reference.

"It was confirmed by Blizzard officials that wearing saronite does NOT affect Knights of the Ebon Blade.[citation needed] "

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Saronite

Where is the proof? Quest dialogue or blue posts that states this "fact"? I can't find it anywhere, seems to be made up. You make the claim. PROVIDE THE IRREFUTABLE PROOF.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kendros View Post
    Forsaken and Death Knights get mind controlled by N'zoth and have to be saved by Heart of Azeroth and Magni. They aren't immune.

In game abilities are a part of lore. Quit hiding behind "muh game mechanics". If undead were immune to void corruption, it would have been clearly stated and shown. I looked it up and even the part about DKs being "immune" to saronite has no citation or reference.

"It was confirmed by Blizzard officials that wearing saronite does NOT affect Knights of the Ebon Blade.[citation needed] "

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Saronite

Where is the proof? Quest dialogue or blue posts that states this "fact"? I can't find it anywhere, seems to be made up. You make the claim. PROVIDE THE IRREFUTABLE PROOF.

- - - Updated - - -

Forsaken and Death Knights get mind controlled by N'zoth and have to be saved by Heart of Azeroth and Magni. They aren't immune.
    No they are fucking not. It's been established several times that game mechanics =/= lore. Are you trying to say that every paladin in existence was wielding Ashbringer? lmfao. Just stop dude. And there's no point in me showing you anything because it's clear you're just gonna blabber on about headcanons instead of admitting you're wrong. It has been shown NUMEROUS times that undead are immune to Void corruption but I guess you'd rather gloss over that shit.

No they are fucking not. It's been established several times that game mechanics =/= lore. Are you trying to say that every paladin in existence was wielding Ashbringer? lmfao. Just stop dude. And there's no point in me showing you anything because it's clear you're just gonna blabber on about headcanons instead of admitting you're wrong. It has been shown NUMEROUS times that undead are immune to Void corruption but I guess you'd rather gloss over that shit.
    That's an artifact weapon. It's not the same as mage casting a fire ball or a druid shapeshifting. And I was referring to N'zoth's abilities working just fine on Forsaken and DKs and forsaken Shadow priest abilities corrupting them. Stop with these trash comparisons. Lazy copout, "dO yOu ThInK eVeRy PaLaDiN hAs AsHbRiNgEr?" Lmao. Just stop already. Provide the proof of immunity or shut the hell up about the headcanon.
    Last edited by Tripzzz; 2020-06-25 at 09:06 AM.

The undead of the Scourge are immune to the whispers because they are already controlled by the will of the Lich King. However free-willed undead can succumb to madness, as evidenced by the presence of several undead in the Twilight's Hammer cult, the insane cult that worships the Old Gods.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

That's an artifact weapon. It's not the same as mage casting a fire ball or a druid shapeshifting. And I was referring to N'zoth's abilities working just fine on Forsaken and DKs and forsaken Shadow priest abilities. Stop with these trash comparisons. Lazy copout, "dO yOu ThInK eVeRy PaLaDiN hAs AsHbRiNgEr?" Lmao. Just stop already. Provide the proof of immunity or shut the hell up about the headcanon.
    All right well you're incapable of realizing that game mechanics =/= lore for balance reasons then there is no reason for me to respond to you anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    The undead of the Scourge are immune to the whispers because they are already controlled by the will of the Lich King. However free-willed undead can succumb to madness, as evidenced by the presence of several undead in the Twilight's Hammer cult, the insane cult that worships the Old Gods.
    No they can't. There are Forsaken that are part of the cult but they are not controlled like the living members. Also, death knights continue to be immune to saronites corrupting influence even AFTER the Lich King lost control of them.

All right well you're incapable of realizing that game mechanics =/= lore for balance reasons then there is no reason for me to respond to you anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

No they can't. There are Forsaken that are part of the cult but they are not controlled like the living members. Also, death knights continue to be immune to saronites corrupting influence even AFTER the Lich King lost control of them.
    So do you have the proof or what?

- - - Updated - - -

Prove it.

/10chars
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Quote Originally Posted by Kendros View Post
    It's stupid myth

- - - Updated - - -

Prrof? When did they say that? Where did they say that? I see only your hysterical cries that they once said this, but you are not giving any evidence.