Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Nelves now becoming the sexy race?

This is a surprising turn of events - the Thalassians were always the pretty race of wow, everyone would agree, kings of the roost when it came to pretty...NElves on the other hand rarely seemed to justify the elf racial tag in terms of appeal (at least to me), but after seeing some of the pictures posted...

Are nelves the sexy elf race and Thalassians the pretty race?

I must say, Night elves actually look appealing - but then imo, only 1 face is nice enough on the males, but the females have 3-4 that work. the nice options are limited, but some of them are really good.

They seem to have given them the rugged, badass look - although it looks like you can have some cool wizard looks. Very distinctive.

Not really. The men still look like trash, though admittedly they are somewhat hotter than the nightborne (not that it means a lot anyway). As for the women, they were always sexy, just go to Goldshire.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Male Night Elves (and Nightborne) really need more attractive face options that aren't so angry and aged looking, as well as some body proportion adjustments so they look less like... Popeye for lack of a better comparison. I'd also appreciate a slight adjustment of the head so it doesn't seem like the male Night Elf is constantly jutting his head forward like he's trying to get a better look at something far away.

I always liked night elf women way more than blood elven. Their model is actually balanced, they don't have that much armor clipping issues, and most of equipment looks good on them. The only downside they have is that annoying bouncing while they are iddle. I always felt like blood elven women looks more like blonde barbies than enchanting elven women. Also, the way they twist in their iddle pose feels like they are bored prostitutes waiting for a lucrative client

Night elf men definitely needs to fix their hands and waist. Also, their casting animation could be improved too. Thalassians have clearly better male model then darnassians. On the other hand, I like new options nelves are getting. I plan to play my druid even more in Shadowlands.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaedan View Post
    I always liked night elf women way more than blood elven. Their model is actually balanced, they don't have that much armor clipping issues, and most of equipment looks good on them. The only downside they have is that annoying bouncing while they are iddle. I always felt like blood elven women looks more like blonde barbies than enchanting elven women. Also, the way they twist in their iddle pose feels like they are bored prostitutes waiting for a lucrative client

Night elf men definitely needs to fix their hands and waist. Also, their casting animation could be improved too. Thalassians have clearly better male model then darnassians. On the other hand, I like new options nelves are getting. I plan to play my druid even more in Shadowlands.

Roflmao

Btw, did they trim their boobs down from the classic models?

No idea what you are talking about, I've been playing a night elf since vanilla and always thought the females were quite sexy, in an elegant way.
    Some of the new customizations, especially hair, really makes them even nicer though!

PS:
    I even like the idle bounce. And the flip jump.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    "Now"? Vanilla feels sad now!

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Of course they are. They always were.

You can choose: sexy amazonian with nice vampire like teeths who is kinda thicc.
    Or: dwarf, gnome, human, blood/void elf, maybe female orcs or draenei. Rest are pretty much worthless to even mention.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    No idea what you are talking about, I've been playing a night elf since vanilla and always thought the females were quite sexy, in an elegant way.
    Some of the new customizations, especially hair, really makes them even nicer though!

PS:
    I even like the idle bounce. And the flip jump.
    @Eazy too. I admit, the females had some pretty options, but the males were terrible and the race on the whole never really appealed to me, but some of these new styles coming in look really good, I really wish blood elves had that beard style in the first picture i linked.

However they seem to be moving away from the "elegance" - these new options definitely have a "wilds" feel to them. The night elves feel like forest elves now with the new options - and look more than distinctive. This is very good. The physique doesn't really fit elegance anyway. That's more for blood elves and nightborne. Rugged outdoor hunk/sexy amazonian chick is the vibe I'm getting.

Would be more sexy if they were replicas of:

Besides the woman of my dreams, Night Elf females looks nice. I prefer Blood/Void Elves(though humans are my favorite of all), but Night Elves can be hot. My DH, with horns, is hot :P

My grievance with Night Elves is the running and casting animations, though melee animations are nice.

Fem nelves were always the sexiest girls by far.

Making their faces look less like knotholes isn't going to fix their weird body proportions, especially that of the males.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    The new customization options are nice, but their body proportions are still terrible.

I certainly wouldn't call this sexy at all.

7+ Year Old Account
    half bald half long hair is awful tho
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Making their faces look less like knotholes isn't going to fix their weird body proportions, especially that of the males.
    Agreed, the biggest criticism of Nelf males has been the faces and body proportion. Across the board.

Faces: too angry and too old:
    • They need a young/old slider

Body proportion: needs tweaking, but i'd like a body slider option that gives me:
    • the more ripped DH body
    • the normal one we have now
    • and then gives me the slimmer skinnier option like the Nightborne have.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    half bald half long hair is awful tho
    It's there for the tattoo options that cover that side of hte head, so you can have it visible

Problem is the tattos don't have colour options.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    Agreed, the biggest criticism of Nelf males has been the faces and body proportion. Across the board.

Faces: too angry and too old: They need a young/old slider

Body proportion: needs tweaking, but i'd likea body slider option that gives me the more ripped DH body and then gives me the slimmer skinnier option like the Nightborne have.

- - - Updated - - -

It's there for the tattoo options that cover that side of hte head, so you can have it visible

Problem is the tattos don't have colour options.
    I don't mind them looking older, I mind them looking gnarly while scowling like they are constipated.
    As for body proportions, the posture and the poppeye arms are probably the most egregious things for me.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    I don't mind them looking older, I mind them looking gnarly while scowling like they are constipated.
    As for body proportions, the posture and the poppeye arms are probably the most egregious things for me.
    I get they're a different race, but totally agree, the arms are too long/big.

Too many snarly options isn't good either. I think a young /old slider will fix my too many old faces, it's ridciulous i't's like 1 face is relatively youngish, the rest not... but i doubt blizzxard is listening

They seemed to have given everything BUT !

"If you want to play as youthful-looking attractive Elves, well.. The Horde is there waiting for you."

- Haz Ionikostas
    DRAGONMIRE BINGO
    2024 - 11.0 - The 10th Expansion - The 20th Anniversary of World of Warcraft
    For Azeroth!

Night Elf females have always been pretty popular in terms of looks.

And personally, I kind of dig Fabio here, too.

The fact that he has a proper beard helps.

(He really needs a waist, though)