Page 8 of 88 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    what about constantly asking her to come share a bed with him?
    or telling her "i dont like to be shut down" after she says no to him, btw HIS BOSS.
    what about him telling her that some dude sexually harrased her while she was passed out, just randomly, months later, when others say that never happened, as some way to seemingly get her to avoid the person hes worried is "Taking her away"

Said. Felt. Alleged. Hearsay.

Facts? Evidence? Due process?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rune B View Post
    Where are the victims? What did they suffer?

FEELING something because of your mental illness doesn't make you a victim.
    Where are the victims?
    they have been linked
    What did they suffer?
    Humiliation, being conversed and manipulated into sending nude pictures of themselves into someone who had power over them.
    "Feeling doesent make you a victim"
    I guess people who are victims of domestic and family abuse verbally are just fucking wimps, get told by your loved one every single day for years about how fucking useless you are and how you ruined their life and the world would be better without you, to the point you kill yourself? lol fucking get fucked, mental abuse is not real abuse.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by kebabmasterxd View Post
    Oh right, so because it's online he can openly call 13 year olds his underaged sluts and talk sexual with them, gotcha.

Do you know anything at all about this subject or are you arguing for the sake of it?

Even if he did - how old was he? And did anything he said break any laws?

We have a saying in Norway. A storm in a glass of water. Something like making a mountain out of a molehill.

Quote Originally Posted by Soikona View Post
    Correct me if I am wrong, but I always thought that the age of consent in the UK was 16, but that was only for ages of 16 and 17. Anyone 18 or older, that did something with someone at 16 (even with consent) was considered statutory rape?
    No, that's not true. A 40 year old can have sex with a 16 year old in the UK and it's legal. However, there are exceptions for when there is an inappropriate power dynamic, eg. student/teacher.

7+ Year Old Account
    Said. Felt. Alleged. Hearsay.

Facts? Evidence? Due process?
    Facts
    Linked above
    evidence
    linked above
    due process
    in process

everything is linked above my mother fucker, literally its in the very first post of this thread
    do some reading for once in your life.

10+ Year Old Account
    So basically a guy tried to flirt with a girl and now being accused of sexual harassment. And a creep who swipes through snapchat for young girls who are also looking for date, finally getting his just dessert. That's about it right?
    Warcraft 3 Reign of Chaos was the game that brought me into gaming. I was 17 years old then, I abhorred gaming before this game. From then on, I became a fan of Warcraft and Blizzard. To see it all go down the drain like this is truly sad for me. No king rules forever but at least some of them went down in history as real badasses. I hoped Blizzard and Warcraft would be one of them but it is no longer possible.

Where are the victims?
    they have been linked
    What did they suffer?
    Humiliation, being conversed and manipulated into sending nude pictures of themselves into someone who had power over them.
    "Feeling doesent make you a victim"
    I guess people who are victims of domestic and family abuse verbally are just fucking wimps, get told by your loved one every single day for years about how fucking useless you are and how you ruined their life and the world would be better without you, to the point you kill yourself? lol fucking get fucked, mental abuse is not real abuse.

Literally said none of those things. But convenient strawman.

I implied that people who suffer mental illness are not objective. And that even if they were, and even if were deemed "problematic" by emotional extremists, it doesn't mean he did anything legally wrong.

7+ Year Old Account

We have a saying in Norway. A storm in a glass of water. Something like making a mountain out of a molehill.
    Yes, many things he said broke laws.
    you literally responded to someone talking about how he was trying to get nudes from a 13 year old, and you go "did he do anything wrong?"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BrintoSFJ View Post
    So basically a guy tried to flirt with a girl and now being accused of sexual harassment. And a creep who swipes through snapchat for young girls who are also looking for date, finally getting his just dessert. That's about it right?
    You are right on the second part, but the first part is

"CEO of company tries to get one of his employees to come to his hotel room alone multiple times, with the threat of not taking rejection well"

Due process?
    Hes not in jail. What sort of "due process" are you expecting? Do you know what due process pertains to?

7+ Year Old Account
    Literally said none of those things. But convenient strawman.

I implied that people who suffer mental illness are not objective. And that even if they were, and even if were deemed "problematic" by emotional extremists, it doesn't mean he did anything legally wrong.
    He did many things legally wrong, liek trying to get nudes from a 13 year old, as a 21 year old

The age of consent is 16 true, it comes at a "Romeo and juliet law" which covers people within 5 years, so a 16 year old can date up to a 21, a 17 up to 22, so on.
    This is not true of the UK. There is no such law here.

Quote Originally Posted by Eugenik View Post
    Hes not in jail. What sort of "due process" are you expecting? Do you know what due process pertains to?

How about, innocent until proven guilty? They may be in their legal right to sue Method and the alleged victims for a number of reasons.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    This is not true of the UK.
    was told it was that way, guess i was wrong.
    well does that explain the 21 year old trying to get nudes from the 13 year old?

- - - Updated - - -

How about, innocent until proven guilty? They may be in their legal right to sue Method and the alleged victims for a number of reasons.
    he was proven guilty mate.
    literally there is all the evidence you need.

or do you really think michael jackson and bill cosby are both innocent?

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    If they really cared for the future of Method they'd let an independent firm investigate and follow their recommendation on how to handle it. They might've done so given the fallout. Fame goes to peoples heads and being under a lot of stress to deliver results does not help at all.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiwack View Post
    If they really cared for the future of Method they'd let an independent firm investigate and follow their recommendation on how to handle it.
    They did with Sascha. He's on leave while a third party is investigating.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

Yes, in the UK it is Illegal to send/recieve nudes and also send sexually explicit messages to anyone who is under 18 year old.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiwack View Post
    If they really cared for the future of Method they'd let an independent firm investigate and follow their recommendation on how to handle it.
    they are letting a third party firm investigate it my dude.

Well she's pretty much fired aswell so rip.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kebabmasterxd View Post
    Yes, in the UK it is Illegal to send/recieve nudes and also send sexually explicit messages to anyone who is under 18 year old.
    and both a 16 year old
    and a 13 year old
    are well under 18.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    Well she's pretty much fired aswell so rip.
    whos also fired?

Again this is MOTHER FUCKING METHOD
    you know the MULTI MILLION DOLLAR COMPANY
    this is not some random 5/12 heroic progress guild
    this is the tip of the top guild in the world, with many world first under its belt
    to be part of this guild means a likelyhood of being sponsored, of becoming a pro, of becoming "famous in the wow community"

Again, stop talking to your boss who is trying to sleep with you, and see how long you stay hired.
    Hey, I am sorry that you are misunderstanding the situation. This girl was not in method, she went to a discord to discuss difficulties with a boss encounter; there is no comparison with your example of boss and subordinate. Creeps like this are why the option to ignore people online is a thing.