Page 10 of 88 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostile View Post
    Reminds me of the backwards world we live in.
    If the genders were reverse, nobody would give a fuck
    If this was woman doing it to a boy then it would funny, sexy and badass.

This girl simply isn't strong female character
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    They had no prior build-up and instead tried to leech off of already established things people are familiar with. The Scourge? Maldraxxus did that. The Lich King? The Jailer did that. Frostmourne? The Runecarver made that. Sargeras corruption by demons and everything resulting from that? Also the Jailer's plan.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    "Nothing happened except for weird talking"
    except you know, him convincing her to send illegal nude images.
    and then jack off to them
    and act sexually to a minor.
    How about you relax and stop acting all-knowing.
    You know nothing and we know nothing.
    Here, i give you this video as a present...is it relevant? No...is more random crap for the conversation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KT5gLzeTSbc

Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    Read through most of it. He seems to be pretty toxic for my taste, but most of it could just be his humor being that way. I dont see anything incriminating in there unless i missed something.
    You literally just said it before you cleared him of the accusation of wrong-doing. It's impossible to be toxic and do non-incriminatory statements. If someone walks up to someone else that you can see and knows and punches them as hard as they can in the face, which is potentially lethal, you'd never say, "that person did nothing wrong."

Verbal violence is just as harmful as physical violence, perhaps even more as the psychological scaring remains a lot longer than physical wounds.

Quote Originally Posted by EnigmAddict View Post
    Or they're joining the bandwagon bending the knee to the over-sensitive crazed hype that's going around where organisations that depend on public image are running shit scared of being put on the twitter mob hate list.

Would ANY gamers boycott Method if this Josh guy wasn't kicked off? Would they lose sponsorship and prevented from competing? Is this a gross over-reaction and Method joining the craze or is their legitimate case here?

To me it seems like it's the craze train
    They didn't join the bandwagon last year when the story went viral, i don't see why they would now when it was mostly forgotten by anyone not following method drama.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    Where did he do this?
    https://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sr9nl1
    do some reading.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Being toxic is not a crime. Feeling something does not make it so. If there are crimes committed then file a report with police. Vague public accusations are how witch hunts start. Which is also why the justice system takes false charges very seriously.

If they're willing to come forward and make the accusation, then they should also be held accountable. All too often, the media, and social media, make accusations without anything to back it up, and the damage is done.

Wow, this is pretty sad, i man fuck victims of domestic abuse, you either just leave or engage voluntarily with your harraser for weeks, but you cant do both.
    If you have the power to make it stop with one push of a finger and didnt stop it then yeah, you're at fault.
    This is not a case of domestic abuse, this is some "unwanted" online flirting that was allowed to continue by both parties, until one party didnt want attention from the other anymore and dumped cropped private messages on twitter to get a different kind of attention

except you know, him convincing her to send illegal nude images.
    Convincing her how ? Did he held her at gunpoint ? Threatened her ? Blackmailed her ?

Quote Originally Posted by Rune B View Post
    How about, innocent until proven guilty? They may be in their legal right to sue Method and the alleged victims for a number of reasons.
    Lol this isnt a court of law. You dont know what youre talking about. Both "innocent until proven guilty" and "due process" are legal terms that prevent the Government from falsely imprisoning you. Neither of which apply to getting fired. Stop making yourself look ignorant.

Everyone fucked up enough to sexually harass and/or even rape should be thrown out of any kind of community, fuck them. Method should owe up to their mistakes and try to mend and better them selves instead of covering up their own shit.

This is starting to spread though, Dota 2 reddit have been chaotic for a few days now with women (and occational men) sharing their stories.

Quote Originally Posted by l33t View Post
    What actually disgusting, is people like like you. What has happened to good old presumption of innocence? Person is innocent until it is proven otherwise.
    You are confused. No one outside of a court is beholden to that standard.

10+ Year Old Account
    You are right on the second part, but the first part is

"CEO of company tries to get one of his employees to come to his hotel room alone multiple times, with the threat of not taking rejection well"
    Ummm... I have read the whole conversation several times and her post several times and I can't see anything like that. All I see is an awkward guy trying to woo a girl and failing hard at it. However, considering current social media outrage culture, I am not really surprised that it is being seen the way you are saying.

When privileged people cry rape and sexual harassment at the drop of a hat, underprivileged and true victims of rape and sexual harassment suffers. This is another example of such. Thanks to this #metoo nonsense, rape and sexual harassment has increased tenfold all around the world. Even men who would never think of committing such heinous crimes are now thinking "Whether I do it or not, I will be accused of it anyways, so why bother, I will just do it!".

Situation like these makes me more and more favor China style online censorship. Maybe if we let people talk less and show less, we would have less problem.
    Warcraft 3 Reign of Chaos was the game that brought me into gaming. I was 17 years old then, I abhorred gaming before this game. From then on, I became a fan of Warcraft and Blizzard. To see it all go down the drain like this is truly sad for me. No king rules forever but at least some of them went down in history as real badasses. I hoped Blizzard and Warcraft would be one of them but it is no longer possible.

Wow, this is pretty sad, i man fuck victims of domestic abuse, you either just leave or engage voluntarily with your harraser for weeks, but you cant do both.

you know how stupid you fucking are?

- - - Updated - - -

shes 13
    hes trying to hook up with her
    and get nudes from her
    and get with her
    From what i read he was mostly just toxic. I dont think his "FU BITCH U MINE MAN FU FUCK HIM I AM BETTER" was meant to be taken seriously.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    How about you relax and stop acting all-knowing.
    You know nothing and we know nothing.
    Here, i give you this video as a present...is it relevant? No...is more random crap for the conversation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KT5gLzeTSbc
    shadowpunk
    maybe can you shut the fuck up for once?
    maybe then your artwork will get better for once.
    im sick of your shit
    and this?
    my dude
    the evidence is literally all above
    adn that your defending it?
    grow the fuck up.

im sick of callout culture, i had my life ruined by it.
    but there is a difference between legit, and fake stuff.
    and this stuff is not new, he was called out for this for years, but only now its catching up to him. he was caught doing this shit multiple times before.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Eugenik View Post
    Lol this isnt a court of law. You dont know what youre talking about. Both "innocent until proven guilty" and "due process" are legal terms that prevent the Government from falsely imprisoning you.
    Court of public opinion is also known as slander. Both Josh and Sascha are in a position where they sue the crap out of both Method and the self-alleged victims.

Quote Originally Posted by Quaade View Post
    Yes, people are literally put to death for making wiggly eyes at a "girl."

That you even say "girl" instead of "woman" tells me everything I need to know about your views on gender.

A "girl" is an underage female that needs an adult to make a legally binding decision. In context, this is a male.

A "woman" is a female of age that can make her own independent legally binding decisions.

By using the label "girl" about females of age you subconsciously show that you see females of being of less worth than males. Thanks for unknowingly taking off the mask and reveal your condescending, Conservative, and reactionary views to the world. Of course, you also did that when you made an extremely hyperbolic argument. I'm sure that you yourself see you as having none of these views since only an "evil" person would have those and you're "good."

Do you know who else saw themselves as "good"? Just about every heinous ruler over the course of history. They were just forced to do those things, they had no other options, etc ,etc.
    This is stretching it... I mean really?

There are times when both genders get called "Hey guys"

And I don't think it's ever really been a problem to get called "Hey girls" in the feminine context of "Hey guys"

https://english.stackexchange.com/qu...ersion-of-guys

Ngl, I read one of those twitlongers on Sascha and that really was all just a failed relationship type of deal. Not a rape or anything of the sort. Or am I missing something here?
    Because this: https://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sr9o22 doesn't implicate anything. It's like a description of a dudes failed attempts. Plus the girl was broke on the trip, raising so many questions as to her being over there having an exotic vacation of sorts. (to me, travelling to the US from eastern EU, would be an exotic vacation)

Hey you will never fucking beleive it.
    but guess what he did.
    Yeah and i've asked several times, where did he asked for those? Cus i cant find it

Quote Originally Posted by Rune B View Post
    Court of public opinion is also known as slander. Both Josh and Sascha are in a position where they sue the crap out of both Method and the self-alleged victims.
    And yet, neither due process, nor innocent until proven guilty apply. Stop pretending you know anything about law.

he was proven guilty mate.
    literally there is all the evidence you need.

or do you really think michael jackson and bill cosby are both innocent?
    That's where due process comes in, and letting the authorities handle the situation as necessary. While you mentioned some high profile cases that are pretty damning, there have been high profile cases where the victim's story was completely fabricated and proven false after the suspects were dragged through the mud for years (such as the Duke lacrosse team rape allegation). The important thing to keep in mind is that everyone lies and is imperfect, whether they're the alleged victim or accusor, and just because a story told by someone sounds really convincing doesn't mean it's exactly true, or true at all. We only know as much as we're told, which may be a lot or barely anything at all. Again, I'd let the authorities take care of the investigation of this matter and leave it at that for now.
    “Society is endangered not by the great profligacy of a few, but by the laxity of morals amongst all.”
    “It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights — the 'right' to education, the 'right' to health care, the 'right' to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery — hay and a barn for human cattle.”
    ― Alexis de Tocqueville

Where's the evidence? There's hearsay and some supposed screenshots which don't seem to show anything criminal. The person says they're 16, he points out that that's legal in Europe. And he was 21? Hitting on a 16 year old? My god, call the village elders.

Quote Originally Posted by Eugenik View Post
    And yet, neither due process, nor innocent until proven guilty apply. Stop pretending you know anything about law.

That's reversal of assumption of guilt, and is not part of any Western or democratic justice state legal system.