Page 12 of 88 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soikona View Post
    Correct me if I am wrong, but I always thought that the age of consent in the UK was 16, but that was only for ages of 16 and 17. Anyone 18 or older, that did something with someone at 16 (even with consent) was considered statutory rape?
    Still legal as far as I'm aware, but typically frowned upon.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    "Nothing happened except for weird talking"
    except you know, him convincing her to send illegal nude images.
    and then jack off to them
    and act sexually to a minor.
    Was she forced? No.
    Did she sent those photos by will? Yes.
    Not to mention that nobody seen how exactly nude those photos are.
    Not to mention that jerking off is just her words based on his "higher tone".

Aaaand even then, all this is not a violation of the law. No matter how morally wrong this situation is, people like you stalking the dude is just equally wrong, if not worse.
    Because lookie here: she did not lose anything. He lost career, just because fucking social media backlashed and his superiors, as usual, decided to fire the guy so they won't caught in a crossfire of accusations. See? No proof, yet he is already destroyed. And this is terrible.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    Yeah thats him being toxic and inappropropriate as fuck. Thats not really a crime though. I mean unless you are trying to argue he was seriously telling herself to kill herself.
    So you dont see the problem with him (Mods dont infract me, im qouting him exactly"
    trying to hook up with a 13 year old, then calling her a "Fucking retard N***ER"
    and telling her to "be my n***er slave"
    and again, manipulating a 16 year old to send him nudes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

DISREGARDING THE JOSH STUFF THAT THERE IS PLENTY OF EVIDENCE OF ....

Can anyone give me an explanation as to why there is drama with Sascha and why his career is in danger? The chat between him and Annie just seems flirty and persistent from his side but I honestly cannot find anything weird about it. Are people not allowed to be persistent anymore? And of course I m not talking about people forcing themselves on others (which he clearly did not do) but rather expressing their interest like normal humans despite softcore rejections (which often people do on purpose or due to uncertainty).

Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    If only you people would finally actually start reading something more useful, like... basic human psychology? This has been talked to death over and over and over.
    They have to imagine that because subconsciously they imagine that they're the abuser in the situation and that they hold that power over another person because if they do then they're the strong ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Quaade View Post
    That only applies in a court of law. When the police investigate they're going to see you as guilty as the bias from thinking that you're innocent can make them overlook things. As long as they're impartial working from the assumption that you're guilty is a lot better. Because if they find nothing then that's real evidence that you're innocent and the only argument that can be used against you is that you've hidden your tracks extremely well. So well that even a thorough investigation was unable to find them...

The court of law is the ONLY court.

This court of social media is disgusting, revolting, vile and even potentially illegal.

Easy solution:

Stay away from crazy jealously egirls.

These chicks do everything for attention, ruining other people's lives - no problem as long as they can get their profit out of it. Searching physical contact for weeks and then receiving a flirty midnight message, yes he ruined my life forever I'm so scared. I'm quite sure she never had more viewers than yesterday, talking about her horror story and all the bad things she went through. xD

And josh... what did josh actually do? He invited girls and was awkward and creepy. They could leave anytime they wanted, but they didn't?? Why? Man the internet culture, I fucking hate it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kufell View Post
    Still legal as far as I'm aware, but typically frowned upon.
    dating a 16 year old is legal, but typically frowned upon
    soliciting nudes from a 16 year old is ilegal.

While there definitely is a lot of he said, she said, some of the screencaps are plainly creepy as fuck, which, for whatever reason, seems to be eluding way too many people here. Good to know there are more creepy persons on the forum than I expected.

I think it is pretty much clear that this is more than just some baseless accusation.

If only you people would finally actually start reading something more useful, like... basic human psychology? This has been talked to death over and over and over.
    I dont think anyone is trying to act like he isnt acting creepy as fuck

Quote Originally Posted by Rune B View Post
    Now you're just projecting, probably because you yourself felt like a fool.

You also proved my point. Which is that this is not a court of law, and therefore, anything they say is not to be treated as if it's the objectively proven fact.

It's the accuser who has to prove their case.

So prove it. Or be quiet.
    Yo, Im just pointing out that you know nothing about law, while throwing legal terms around. Due process and innocent until proven guilty dont apply, no matter how hard you try and make them.

Again. Where did he do that?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by l33t View Post
    Was she forced? No.
    Did she sent those photos by will? Yes.
    Not to mention that nobody seen how exactly nude those photos are.
    Not to mention that jerking off is just her words based on his "higher tone".

Aaaand even then, all this is not a violation of the law. No matter how morally wrong this situation is, people like you stalking the dude is just equally wrong, if not worse.
    Because lookie here: she did not lose anything. He lost career, just because fucking social media backlashed and his superiors, as usual, decided to fire the guy so they won't caught in a crossfire of accusations. See? No proof, yet he is already destroyed. And this is terrible.
    I cant even at this point, its just sad.

it is funny, in the last 2 months i have seen just how fucking patheticly racist, and sexist the community is, filled with people who think literally manipulating people from age 16 to 13 into relationships and sending nudes is fine, its just, i am disappointed in the community.

While there definitely is a lot of he said, she said, some of the screencaps are plainly creepy as fuck, which, for whatever reason, seems to be eluding way too many people here. Good to know there are more creepy persons on the forum than I expected.

I think it is pretty much clear that this is more than just some baseless accusation.

In context of online contact. It's literally an ignore button away to erasing the other individual from your life.

And as already mentioned, if it's IRL, it's much different.

We were discussing it, or I was and probably Vinictus there too, in the context of online only. Were being the keyword here.

I don't have the time, nor the want to keep up to date on everyones e-lationships that turn into relationships.

Quote Originally Posted by Delever View Post
    DISREGARDING THE JOSH STUFF THAT THERE IS PLENTY OF EVIDENCE OF ....

Can anyone give me an explanation as to why there is drama with Sascha and why his career is in danger? The chat between him and Annie just seems flirty and persistent from his side but I honestly cannot find anything weird about it. Are people not allowed to be persistent anymore? And of course I m not talking about people forcing themselves on others (which he clearly did not do) but rather expressing their interest like normal humans despite softcore rejections (which often people do on purpose or due to uncertainty).
    Probably because Annies viewer numbers went downhill and she needed another round of attention to bring some life back to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Delever View Post
    DISREGARDING THE JOSH STUFF THAT THERE IS PLENTY OF EVIDENCE OF .....

No sworn testimonies.
    No proof that the screenshots are real.
    Even if they are, it's not at all clear what he did constitutes criminal behavior.

So it's really a lot of fucking nothing. And a story of how dysfunctional people who play WoW enough to end up on Method generally are.

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    So many people here not realizing grooming underage kids is a crime.

lmao
    Different cultures. Again, just look at us in Germany. 14 year of consent ( I would still raise it to 18, but it’s not for me to decide)

16 you can have finished school / working already for a few years.

And relationships between 16 year olds and 21-25 are not to uncommon. Specially meeting in a work environment.

So 16 is really the limit where you can say, it’s not cool what he did, but it’s not worth the commotion.

On the other hand you showed he tried his hands at a 13 year old which is just disgusting.

But yeah, I think it’s cultural that many people don’t see it as serious as other

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    Easy solution:

Stay away from crazy jealously egirls.

These chicks do everything for attention, ruining other people's lives - no problem as long as they can get their profit out of it. Searching physical contact for weeks and then receiving a flirty midnight message, yes he ruined my life forever I'm so scared. I'm quite sure she never had more viewers than yesterday, talking about her horror story and all the bad things she went through. xD

And josh... what did josh actually do? He invited girls and was awkward and creepy. They could leave anytime they wanted, but they didn't?? Why? Man the internet culture, I fucking hate it.
    "What did josh do, he asked 13 and 16 year olds for nudes, and called then "N***ER slaves" and sluts?, man the internet culture i hate it"

Quote Originally Posted by Rune B View Post
    No sworn testimonies.
    No proof that the screenshots are real.
    Even if they are, it's not at all clear what he did constitutes criminal behavior.

So it's really a lot of fucking nothing. And a story of how dysfunctional people who play WoW enough to end up on Method generally are.
    My god, it gets more dumb as you go. Hes not in jail..

I cant even at this point, its just sad.

it is funny, in the last 2 months i have seen just how fucking patheticly racist, and sexist the community is, filled with people who think literally manipulating people from age 16 to 13 into relationships and sending nudes is fine, its just, i am disappointed in the community.

You think. You feel. What do you know? What can you prove?

I applaud your righteous indignation. Now read some history and try to comprehend why we don't act based on feelings.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dating and having sex with a 16 year old in the UK is legal, but of course soliciting nudes from someone under 18 is illegal, I made no reference to it being otherwise, was only addressing what Soikona asked.

Don't worry, I wasn't trying to defend Josh, guy's a massive creep and deserves fully what he has coming.