Page 24 of 88 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post
    Wait Josh is 43 years old?
    Isn't he in his 20's or 30's?

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    So many degenerates on this site its actually disgusting to witness and read a lot of posts in this thread. I knew the WoW community had some crazy people, but that its this many is scary.
    Last edited by Grimbolt; 2020-06-25 at 02:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Emmithyst View Post
    That's what I thought myself, not that that makes it better or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    Severing ties with Josh makes sense. I don’t see anything wrong in what Sascha did other than being awkward.
    You don't see anything wrong with a co-CEO of a company being a toxic creep to a member of staff? Hi - Method is a business. Bosses should be reprimanded for abusing their power.

Just yikes, the amount of completely idiotic people on this forum.

trying to flirt with a girl is not harrassement lol

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfelle View Post
    But I saw the evidence presented.

Josh very much looks guilty.

Sascha does not.
    Annie herself said Sascha isn't an abuser but that as a CEO his behavior is totally inappropriate and shouldn't happen and he can't be trying to sleep in the same room as an employee becuase he can't sleep without ac.

But I saw the evidence presented.

Josh very much looks guilty.

Sascha does not.
    The thing is with Sascha is, He was her boss, in charge of her moving up the ranks, having a job in the first place, there are professional boundaries he should stick to, bosses should never date their employees or try to, it puts the company in a awkward position. Pretty sure if this was a random guy she would of been fine, but not her boss.

Sascha is not really meant to look guilty per say, but it should serve as an example of how professional boundaries need to be established. I'm not talking about annie when i say this but, there are a lot of women out there who have bosses that hit on them and feel that they cannot advance further in their field of work without sleeping with their boss because their boss has the POWER to dismiss or promote.

Quote Originally Posted by WFD1992 View Post
    If you "flirt" at someone who is just going about their day, and not in a place where flirting might be more expected (like, at nightclub), yeah, you're a creep.
    but not a criminal.

Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    Yep. This is the power of collective outrage. Imagine if people used it exclusively for good, rather than enable liars (not saying this story is a lie)?
    well said dude well said,i would like to say more on this topic but afraid i would become a victim of said outrage

Quote Originally Posted by Bumkin View Post
    trying to flirt with a girl is not harrassement lol
    And look, someone else did not read anything. Be honest, you just read the title only, is that right?
    There are far more serious accusations than unwanted flirting. Things like grooming of underage kids (13 in this case).
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Take that haters.
    IF IM STUPID, so is Donald Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Greengrim View Post
    Nah, I'm really not defending him, by no means.

Personally I am very principal, especially in regards to women, I have a set of gentleman rules that I never break. So even the fact that he continued to insist after being declined is bothering me. Not to mention he's that much older (which I didn't know btw) he looks like a 19yo virgin who lives in his parents' basement on the picture I saw (in some article).

But it's also bothering me that there was no kind of physical contact, or actual threat. It happened 4 years ago, and is generally something which happens to girls (old and young) literally all the time.
    That's corporate creeping is Sascha. Which is immoral and its not a good image and would rightly get you the sack but ultimately isn't a legal matter unless he kept pushing for weeks and months. Its nit good and would be a scandle by its self but it pales in comparison to what method josh is accused of.

Method josh is the one who has noncing accusation against him, and there's said to be some evidence of that going round, so he's the one who has got peoples pitch forks out and why people are dumping method atm, And rightly so.

Quote Originally Posted by Samuraijake View Post
    but not a criminal.
    True. I'm well within my rights to be a creep towards all my employees.
    Not sure the company would appreciate that, though.

Well no shit. The context you are missing is that you can't take shit at face value, and this "cancel culture" is cancerous.

What if I called your employer randomly and told them to fire you because you rape goats. Sure they could fire you, they don't need due process. What's being implied is some investigation needs to be done to stop abuse of false or exaggerated claims.
    You mean like Method is doing while they sort out Sasha? Seems like they had all they need on Josh.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Samuraijake View Post
    but not a criminal.
    You dont have to be a criminal to get fired.

Quote Originally Posted by dcc626 View Post
    yeah. people get banned from twitch for life for completely reasonable things. police reports are filed. all completely normal things, totally unconfirmed rumors.

its funny, the wow playerbase goes into a collective rage when they cant have a catchupo mechanic on their cloak - but several women come forward about innapropriate behavior and are basically called liars. makes sense.
    Becuase you andn many others who immediately conivct soley on the word or someone making a claim on soicial media are so much better? You are just as bad immediately calliing thje accused guilty as anyone immediately calling the women liars. It goes both ways.

Quote Originally Posted by josykay View Post
    The stuff with Sasche is still highly inappropriate, even though, indeed, it is not illegal. But just because something is legal, does not mean, it is OK, or healthy. And for a Boss-Employee relationship it is certainly not healthy... and as an CEO you should really act if such inappropriate behaviour flares up... Because if you do not, it most likely will continue. It is important, that such, issues are still adressed, to make it firmly clear, that such actions will not be tolerated.
    What did he do that was inappropriate? "I like you"?!? OMG *gasp* no way! So inappropriate.

Quote Originally Posted by Emmithyst View Post
    43 atm acording to his bio

Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    Preach will not work with Method in the future. Good decision. Respect to the man
    How can you talk about respect, when you have yet to proof you did nothing to user sinfelle.

Until you proof your innocense, I stay to believe the victim

Quote Originally Posted by Vinictus View Post
    God, if only you had the option to use an ignore feature online if you had unwanted attention. This poor girl had no chance.
    if only 16 year olds were capable of locating that type of option.... but alas... only 18 year old college students can find it.

Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post
    Wait Josh is 43 years old?
    He was born on December 17, 1975 in England.

Quote Originally Posted by kebabmasterxd View Post
    The thing is with Sascha is, He was her boss, in charge of her moving up the ranks, having a job in the first place, there are professional boundaries he should stick to, bosses should never date their employees or try to, it puts the company in a awkward position. Pretty sure if this was a random guy she would of been fine, but not her boss.

Sascha is not really meant to look guilty per say, but it should serve as an example of how professional boundaries need to be established. I'm not talking about annie when i say this but, there are a lot of women out there who have bosses that hit on them and feel that they cannot advance further in their field of work without sleeping with their boss because their boss has the POWER to dismiss or promote.
    Have you ever hugged your boss? Especially multiple times a day? I went with my boss on multiple business meetings all over the world and I have never hugged my boss.

Seems strange to seek physical contact to your boss as an employee.