Page 25 of 88 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    Oof, hes should of only acted like a priest ingame, not IRL
    Lol, you made my day
    Quote Originally Posted by The Darkener View Post
    If you've never worked with Orthodox Jews then you have no idea how dirty they are. Yes, they are very dirty and I don't mean just hygiene
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    most of the rioters were racist black people with a personal hatred for white people, and it was those bigots who were in fact the primary force engaged in the anarchistic and lawless behavior in Charlottesville.

Quote Originally Posted by Monster Hunter View Post
    He was born on December 17, 1975 in England.
    Didnt he show his id multiple times in Stream? He is in his early 20's. Something around 24.

exhibited sexual predatory behavior

how old is 16 really? someone update me... can 16 year olds tie their own shoes? what about finding the ignore/block button? can they catch a bus on their own?

i'd like to point out.. that she said "AFTER" it became sexual... she obtained his snapchat. meaning she went further into it for the picture exchange.

Lastly, why is this a twitter post 3 years later and not a law enforcement statement in the past? Is twitter the new 911 when "awful law breaking consent things" happen.
    Last edited by Samuraijake; 2020-06-25 at 02:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    And look, someone else did not read anything. Be honest, you just read the title only, is that right?
    There are far more serious accusations than unwanted flirting. Things like grooming of underage kids (13 in this case).
    And look someone else that didn’t read the thread. He is clearly talking about Sascha

Other than finding it here: https://www.famousbirthdays.com/people/method-josh.html

Which I somehow doubt is factual, where else is this information coming/sourced from?

He looks nothing like a 40 year old.
    And if he really is, damn, give me some of that fountain of youth bro!

Quote Originally Posted by Faesroll View Post
    shes underage you fucking degenerate
    im talking about Sasha and not about josh.

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    Didnt he show his id multiple times in Stream? He is in his early 20's. Something around 24.
    This would confirm my "sources" too.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfelle View Post
    What did he do that was inappropriate? "I like you"?!? OMG *gasp* no way! So inappropriate.
    Boss - employee, and co-worker relationships have been frowned on and often cases banned in workplaces for decades, flirting with colleagues or bosses or underlings will get you disaplined or the sack in most places.

For an awful lot of good reasons.

What did he do that was inappropriate? "I like you"?!? OMG *gasp* no way! So inappropriate.
    First of all, flirting to one of your employees is already due to easily exploitable power dynamics scetchy. Similiar, why Student-Professor/ Teacher relationships are not legal. Even if both are consenting adults. It can be by nature coercive... Guess, who doesn't get promoted, or isn't asigned to certain projects if you reject. Or similiar measures of creating a terrible work climate.

Secondly, if a woman says no, but you keep repeadedly flirting, it becomes by definition harrassment...
    Last edited by josykay; 2020-06-25 at 02:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    And look someone else that didn’t read the thread. He is clearly talking about Sascha
    I feel a lot of people are constantly mixing the two up, gets confusing. Some posters outright defending noncing in this thread muddies the water too.

I have to press x to doubt on that.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Samuraijake View Post
    exhibited sexual predatory behavior

how old is 16 really? someone update me... can 16 year olds tie their own shoes? what about finding the ignore/block button? can they catch a bus on their own?
    No, totally impossible. That's like learning nuclear physics

Quote Originally Posted by josykay View Post
    First of all, flirting to an your employee is already due to easily exploitable power dynamics scetchy. Similiar, why Student-Professor/ Teacher relationships are not legal. Even if both are consenting adults. It can be by nature coercive... Guess, who doesn't get promoted, or isn't asigned to certain projects if you reject. Or similiar measures of creating a terrible work climate.

Secondly, if a woman says no, but you keep repeadedly flirting, it becomes by definition harrassment...
    Are those relationships strictly illegal if both parties are of age? Not defending it but I think here you'd just get immediately fired, which is fair, but I'm not sure if it's illegal territory. Still dumb to do either way.

Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    And look, someone else did not read anything. Be honest, you just read the title only, is that right?
    There are far more serious accusations than unwanted flirting. Things like grooming of underage kids (13 in this case).
    Ironic. Considering there are 2 cases in the post.

That's corporate creeping is Sascha. Which is immoral and its not a good image and would rightly get you the sack but ultimately isn't a legal matter unless he kept pushing for weeks and months. Its nit good and would be a scandle by its self but it pales in comparison to what method josh is accused of.

Method josh is the one who has noncing accusation against him, and there's said to be some evidence of that going round, so he's the one who has got peoples pitch forks out and why people are dumping method atm, And rightly so.
    Dang I'm getting lost. So the '4year back' case is with some other dude and girl? And this VirginJosh did whatnow? What exactly is "noncing accusation" ? Sorry English is not my mother tongue.

Quote Originally Posted by kebabmasterxd View Post
    The thing is with Sascha is, He was her boss, in charge of her moving up the ranks, having a job in the first place, there are professional boundaries he should stick to, bosses should never date their employees or try to, it puts the company in a awkward position. Pretty sure if this was a random guy she would of been fine, but not her boss.

Sascha is not really meant to look guilty per say, but it should serve as an example of how professional boundaries need to be established. I'm not talking about annie when i say this but, there are a lot of women out there who have bosses that hit on them and feel that they cannot advance further in their field of work without sleeping with their boss because their boss has the POWER to dismiss or promote.
    Like I said earlier illegal no, unethical sure. I don't know if he pushed the subject any further, but from the looks of it I don't think he did. Maybe I'd take it more seriously if I thought of him as an actual CEO or took Method as a serious company. It's just a bunch of damn kids that monetized gaming. Shit is not that serious at all.

From a purely male to female interaction, he did nothing wrong. Boss to employee, eh maybe. It's still a stretch for me personally. But I certainly don't think it warranted this kind of publicity or dramatic tone.

I watched the Preach clip. I agree with what he did.

I understand there are some people apparently defending what Josh did. Can we stop acting like people who arent jumping to conclusions are evil and degenerate though?

That shit gets old real quick

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    Have you ever hugged your boss? Especially multiple times a day? I went with my boss on multiple business meetings all over the world and I have never hugged my boss.

Seems strange to seek physical contact to your boss as an employee.
    Actually i have hugged my boss before.

Multiple times in a day? no but there are girls out there who hug people all the time and some do not

Getting multiple hugs from girls does not mean they want you, i learnt that was i was 17/18, from what i read sascha was lonely so.. it makes sense why he felt the way he did.

Why is this news? They're just video game players. They wouldn't even be on Jeopardy: "The Who Gives A Shit?" edition.

Like I said earlier illegal no, unethical sure. I don't know if he pushed the subject any further, but from the looks of it I don't think he did. Maybe I'd take it more seriously if I thought of him as an actual CEO or took Method as a serious company. It's just a bunch of damn kids that monetized gaming. Shit is not that serious at all.

From a purely male to female interaction, he did nothing wrong. Boss to employee, eh maybe. It's still a stretch for me personally. But I certainly don't think it warranted this kind of publicity or dramatic tone.
    No offense or flame intended by this though but i think you need to ask other women how they would feel if their boss on them, it may seem harmless and she did clearly (annie) say she's not interested and he perused it messes with people's mind, it just comes across as a lack of emotional intelligence.