Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    I'm hoping orcs get tribal tattoos, like different from the Mag'har options but something similar.

Like...they had Shadowmoon and Shattered Hand orcs too...and the Dragonmaw have already been shown to have tattoos. And a lot of orcs in lore are given tattoos, it's a pretty big thing for them to get inked.

I would take that over scars but i'm hoping for both c:
    I think they get both war paint and scars. The scars seem to be a similar format as the Night Elf ones, separated in some sort of b&w map, rather than attached to particular faces. I would assume the war paint will work like troll war paint.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Only thing Orcs may not get is those Shattered hand arms, outside of that I think Orcs will get plenty of love.
    I really hope Mag'har get Shattered Hand skins with one arm lacking. A few builds ago, before Forsaken got 3 different rot choices, they had the choice to toggle rot in specific areas (arms, legs, body), this kind of indicates to me that they could do the same with Shattered Hands arms, or, if Mechagnomes hadn't been an allied race, gnome limbs.

They could do that and have it so that weapons can be equipped on that side (for stats) but not seen. If not being able to see boots, pants and gloves on Mechagnomes is alright, I'm sure not being able to see one weapon is fine too.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    I hope this is not the over of customization options for trolls.

but still it looks nice

Trolls really could use more. Both male and female need ear options and males need beards.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    I think they get both war paint and scars. The scars seem to be a similar format as the Night Elf ones, separated in some sort of b&w map, rather than attached to particular faces. I would assume the war paint will work like troll war paint.
    Oh really? I hadn't seen anything

Fuck yeah, I'll have to take a look at it

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Only thing Orcs may not get is those Shattered hand arms, outside of that I think Orcs will get plenty of love.
    I mean...I think that might be too difficult to make it work.

Then again, mechagnomes are a thing so...

Oh really? I hadn't seen anything

Fuck yeah, I'll have to take a look at it

- - - Updated - - -

I mean...I think that might be too difficult to make it work.

Then again, mechagnomes are a thing so...
    https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/scree...mal/924515.jpg
    https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/scree...mal/924486.jpg

It all isn't implemented that well yet since these were early texture things. Maybe when Orcs get their 3D new stuff (such as hair, rings, etc.) WoWhead will also look those scarring options over again and see what's what.

Also I'm hoping for tusks with rings in them.

https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/scree...mal/924515.jpg
    https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/scree...mal/924486.jpg

It all isn't implemented that well yet since these were early texture things. Maybe when Orcs get their 3D new stuff (such as hair, rings, etc.) WoWhead will also look those scarring options over again and see what's what.

Also I'm hoping for tusks with rings in them.
    Aw, so it's more like camo?

And yes, I've always wanted tusk rings ever since Garrosh had them in the WoD cinematic. For trolls too.

And horn rings for tauren.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    Basically,y Nelves have 1 feature people are excited about, the vi es, but if you add their eye options, eyebrow, hair colour and hairstyles, they are still super limited compared to humans and blood elves who have nearly double in some cases for most options
    Speak for yourself but in my opinion the scars and the notched ears are the best addition. Female night elves as they are now are fine.
    The males need some extras but that's it.

I'm a fan of the burn scar face on that Nelf. Night Warrior Eyes, burned face...you know exactly how many Horde that elf wants to kill. All of them.

Aw, so it's more like camo?

And yes, I've always wanted tusk rings ever since Garrosh had them in the WoD cinematic. For trolls too.

And horn rings for tauren.
    There's various types of war paint, but yeah camo is a part of it.

Troll males have a tusk option with rings in them. Just one, though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Plehnard View Post
    Speak for yourself but in my opinion the scars and the notched ears are the best addition. Female night elves as they are now are fine.
    The males need some extras but that's it.
    Night Elf males already improved a lot by separating beards, moustaches, sideburns and eyebrows imo. They also get ear options and tattoos, as well as scars and vines like the females do.

I'd say they're in a pretty good spot.

They could do that and have it so that weapons can be equipped on that side (for stats) but not seen. If not being able to see boots, pants and gloves on Mechagnomes is alright, I'm sure not being able to see one weapon is fine too.
    For dual wielding, maybe. 2h and sword and board are a different story. You'd need tons of custom animations, and i'm not sure how they're supposed to handle a bow.

7+ Year Old Account
    Female night elves as they are now are fine.
    Have the separated hair and marking colors yet?

If not, than they are not fine.
    And will not be until that happens.

Formerly known as Arafal

Please take this with a grain of salt and don't hate me if I'm wrong but I heard some rumblings of an October 20th release date. Seems to fit in well with the given timeline

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post

They did in the current build

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
    They did in the current build
    Fucking finally.

Alright.
    Other races can take the spotlight now.

Formerly known as Arafal

...C...can I loot Sargeras' blade now? D: That shit seems rather BIS.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    ...C...can I loot Sargeras' blade now? D: That shit seems rather BIS.
    No

/10chars

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    For dual wielding, maybe. 2h and sword and board are a different story. You'd need tons of custom animations, and i'm not sure how they're supposed to handle a bow.
    Shit you right.
    Alright lock them out of any classes that cause a problem hahaha.

- - - Updated - - -

Yep. But no tattoos like the males, unfortunately.

No

/10chars
    Aw man! Well, at least I got my AOTC N'Zoth achieve.

Shit you right.
    Alright lock them out of any classes that cause a problem hahaha.
    That would leave them with... er... Demon Hunters? Wait, those aren't available to Orcs. So, i don't think there are any classes left...

I suppose they could do a full-hand prosthesis, but that would kinda negate the entire point of the practice.

- - - Updated - - -

No

/10chars
    I say he can loot as many of them as he can carry by himself. So around 0.0000001.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    That would leave them with... er... Demon Hunters? Wait, those aren't available to Orcs. So, i don't think there are any classes left...
    Yeah, I was just kidding.

Shattered Hand never ever. :[

10+ Year Old Account
    Night Elf males already improved a lot by separating beards, moustaches, sideburns and eyebrows imo. They also get ear options and tattoos, as well as scars and vines like the females do.

I'd say they're in a pretty good spot.
    Hmm, didn't see that they actually implemented the tattoos. Somehow wowhead under reports changes there, the addition of scars was only reported for the females as well.

Hmm, didn't see that they actually implemented the tattoos. Somehow wowhead under reports changes there, the addition of scars was only reported for the females as well.
    Oh, the reason is because Stiven had problems with it.

In the dressing room, scars and tattoos don't work as an overlay, which means they white texture around them will overwrite the skin texture, so WoWhead is delaying their report on it until they've fixed the issue there.