Page 28 of 88 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post
    Plenty of them have and nothing ever happens if you go through those channels, I think this was the case with one of Josh's (potential) victims even.
    Wow, I didn't know that and that is infuriating. I can't imagine what that would feel like. To call out for help and hear only silence.

Quote Originally Posted by Crummy View Post
    Sure, let's over simplify. That will send the right signal.
    no im honestly waiting for separate topic here about how Preach capitalizes on questinable sexual behaviour that people describe in e-mails all the time to him .

i semi rememeber one time he read a story about rumored zoofilia case -_- and that dude those supposedly f..ed . #$@## , and had in class nickname #$#@$f...ker later got the girl - while autor of list didnt .

but hey method is evil.

while 3/4 of those stories concern sexual behaviours and wow.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuraijake View Post
    not so much that but .. the girl is given 0 accountability. So of those things she was within legal age of consent and responsible for her own actions. After things got sexual she didnt block/ignore him... she pursued him on snapchat. Lastly instead of calling the police for the underrage picture exchange (which is the actual crime btw in the UK)... she made a twitter post 3 years later. No not to the police within the same month... But a twitter post.
    Yeah. It's almost like 3 years later she had matured to the point that she could recognise how she had been abused and now felt enough confidence to talk about it instead of feeling too ashamed.

*GASP*

I mean the dude was literally trying to pickup an underage teenager

And you neckbeard fucks are defending that lol.
    Last edited by prwraith; 2020-06-25 at 02:54 PM.

Has anyone read sascha's tweet about the annie situation? In his version annie asked for hugs from him a lot on daily basis.
    This situation really is just fucked up humans behaving fucked up tbh.

Sascha's PoV on the annie situation : https://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sr9nm1
    Last edited by Lei; 2020-06-25 at 02:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfelle View Post
    Call us incels, but you're a simp. There's nothing wrong here, otherwise there'd be laws against it, even minor ones.
    Illegal? No. For sasha. BUT: Fuchsia was in a extremly uncomfartable situation where one wrong move could have cost her her livelyhood. That is why companies don't want you to flirt with you employees.
    It is a situation where whatever both parties do something can go extremly wrong extremly fast. You never know if the employee is just doing what he/she is doing to protect their job which is sexual harrasmant where there are laws for.
    That is why you shouldn't even put people in this situation and that is why Method was right to put him on leave for now.

Don't get me wrong. I don't think he is evil. Just icredibly stupid and naive.

The other story is just sick. She was 16. No matter what just keep it in you pants and don't flirt. Creepy as hell and hopefully followed up by an police investigation.

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post

I don't think anyones defending Josh.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    no im honestly waiting for separate topic here about how Preach capitalizes on questinable sexual behaviour that people describe in e-mails all the time to him .

i semi rememeber one time he read a story about zoofilia case -_- and that dude those f..ed . #$@## later got the girl - while autor of list didnt .

but hey method is evil.
    You mean Drama time? that's just story's he gets sent, no one even knows if there real or not, it's just campfire stories but wow related and on twitch.

A far far far cry from pulling a BBC and sheltering a nonce for years.

Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post
    Are those relationships strictly illegal if both parties are of age? Not defending it but I think here you'd just get immediately fired, which is fair, but I'm not sure if it's illegal territory. Still dumb to do either way.
    You will certainly be fired, AND having your licensing revoked. On case by case bases, the teacher can still be sentenced in legal matters.
    Also, the teacher/ professor will get in boiling hot water, if he grades the student he has relationships with, since here we either get the suspicion of bribary or coercion. Which of course are again legal matters.

Or in other words... do not flirt with a student, and if the student trys, nope away as fast as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by VinceVega View Post

The other story is just sick. She was 16. No matter what just keep it in you pants and don't flirt. Creepy as hell and hopefully followed up by an police investigation.
    16 is legal, the 13 wasn't.

Judging from her story and screenshots, Sacsha did nothing wrong, he just tried to flirt with her, his only fault is not being attractive enough lets be honest, when hot guys make a move its perfectly fine but if a ugly guy tries to flirt hes a creep.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    so dude who rutinely reads about questionable human behaviour - many including sexual nature in his "wow stories" to make ton of $$$$ wont work with method where dude hit on chick and she didnt like him and metooed him.

brave new world we live in indeed
    Preach consistently condemns any abuse in the stories he reads. Also that Josh was fired immediately, and that so many other stories back it up, makes me much more inclined to believe that Method absolutely knew he was preying on young girls.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Mexico is already part of the USA so is Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Shadow deserves nothing, the same as Fire Mages.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    And look someone else that didn’t read the thread. He is clearly talking about Sascha
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostile View Post
    Ironic. Considering there are 2 cases in the post.
    Then maybe dear poster should specify about what he/she/it is talking about. Otherwise those one liner sentences pretty much scream "I read the title only".
    And there are plenty of other examples in this thread anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by VinceVega View Post
    Illegal? No. For sasha. BUT: Fuchsia was in a extremly uncomfartable situation where one wrong move could have cost her her livelyhood. That is why companies don't want you to flirt with you employees.
    It is a situation where whatever both parties do something can go extremly wrong extremly fast. You never know if the employee is just doing what he/she is doing to protect their job which is sexual harrasmant where there are laws for.
    That is why you shouldn't even put people in this situation and that is why Method was right to put him on leave for now.

Don't get me wrong. I don't think he is evil. Just icredibly stupid and naive.

Worst 14 when he first started grooming her, 15 when she sent him naked snap chats...... If this is true, josh deserves some time spent in her majesty's finest hotels

talking about josh here

Quote Originally Posted by Monster Hunter View Post
    Worst 14 when he first started grooming her, 15 when she sent him naked snap chats...... If this is true, josh deserves some time spent in her majesty's finest hotels
    Investigations happened a year ago, and well as you can see he's still online playing video games.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei View Post
    Has anyone read sascha's tweet about the annie situation? In his version annie asked for hugs from him a lot on daily basis.
    This situation really is just fucked up humans behaving fucked up tbh.

https://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sr9nm1
    Yes and it makes me feel even more sorry for Sascha. This has been completely blown out of proportion.

Quote Originally Posted by Raelbo View Post
    Yeah. It's almost like 3 years later she had matured to the point that she could recognise how she had been abused and now felt enough confidence to talk about it instead of feeling too ashamed.

*GASP*
    She didnt seem not confident at any point tbh.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post

Whats so hard about reading the thread instead of just spouting accusations at ppl?

*Eats Popcorn* I get AOTC N'Zoth, and hit Ilvl 460, and practically finish BFA (In my way, at least. I'll wait for Shadowlands to deal with BFA Mythic shit), and I come into Method drama.

Sucks what happened. Idk who's innocent or guilty, but it sucks that the guild, as well as preach, are in such shitty circumstances rn. This whole Josh thing is really fucking up the community rn.

Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    Whats so hard about reading the thread instead of just spouting accusations at ppl?
    I'm sorry that you're unable to recognize a defense when posted periodically throughout this thread.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuraijake View Post
    You mean the stuff she dug up and posted just now?

So the police determined that this is insufficient... but its sufficient for everyone and method. Take that Cops.... they should have the cops sponsored by Method #CopswithOrangeBadges
    Was insufficient for a criminal charge. That’s the threshold the cops have to work with. Doesn’t make the evidence false. The dudes a total fucking creep and should not be put on a pedestal at all.