Page 30 of 88 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei View Post
    Has anyone read sascha's tweet about the annie situation? In his version annie asked for hugs from him a lot on daily basis.
    This situation really is just fucked up humans behaving fucked up tbh.

Sascha's PoV on the annie situation : https://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sr9nm1
    he was sexually harassed I tell you

but it doesn't matter if girls do that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    They had no prior build-up and instead tried to leech off of already established things people are familiar with. The Scourge? Maldraxxus did that. The Lich King? The Jailer did that. Frostmourne? The Runecarver made that. Sargeras corruption by demons and everything resulting from that? Also the Jailer's plan.

Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post
    Plenty of them have and nothing ever happens if you go through those channels, I think this was the case with one of Josh's (potential) victims even.
    Sources on that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei View Post
    Has anyone read sascha's tweet about the annie situation? In his version annie asked for hugs from him a lot on daily basis.
    This situation really is just fucked up humans behaving fucked up tbh.

Sascha's PoV on the annie situation : https://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sr9nm1
    Eh, I wouldn't say that it's a fucked up situation with fucked up behaviour...

Reading both their texts it's just normal behaviour that led to misunderstandings.
    Either of them could be lying about things, but assuming both of them tells the truth Annie definitely blew this up from nothing.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

Plenty of them have and nothing ever happens if you go through those channels, I think this was the case with one of Josh's (potential) victims even.
    If nothing happened it means there werent enough proofs. I'm sure u'd be happy if Police was seeking fro proofs if u were faulty charged of rape (not saying josh did nothing cause i don't know if he did and nor do any of you, you were not here)

Quote Originally Posted by LanToaster View Post
    Sources on that one.
    One of the girls who posted some twitlonger mentioned she did go to the cops and nothing happened, though I do think she was of age then? Not sure there's enough shit with Josh that it all kind of blends together, defending him seems a bit suspect at this point to me.

Quote Originally Posted by VinceVega View Post
    Illegal? No. For sasha. BUT: Fuchsia was in a extremly uncomfartable situation where one wrong move could have cost her her livelyhood. That is why companies don't want you to flirt with you employees.
    It is a situation where whatever both parties do something can go extremly wrong extremly fast. You never know if the employee is just doing what he/she is doing to protect their job which is sexual harrasmant where there are laws for.
    That is why you shouldn't even put people in this situation and that is why Method was right to put him on leave for now.

Don't get me wrong. I don't think he is evil. Just icredibly stupid and naive.

The other story is just sick. She was 16. No matter what just keep it in you pants and don't flirt. Creepy as hell and hopefully followed up by an police investigation.
    Don’t get me wrong. I’m only defending Swifty and Sascha. Josh looks guilty af.

And as previously stated in the Sascha case, this was not a work event/booking. Method did not pay for this living arrangement in the Airbnb. He did not hold anything over her head. He was drinking and admitted he liked her. I do not believe he pushed her further on the subject based on what’s been given to us. If new evidence comes out I will adjust accordingly, but it appears harmless (but cringe) to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    I find funny how hardcore players got the status of demigods... And now they even get threads about them, this says all about WoW.

EDIT:
    Never heard of Josh and Sacha before, and i really don't want to know who the hell are they...

Quote Originally Posted by Tuor View Post
    I find funny how hardcore players got the status of demigods... And now they even get threads about them, this says all about WoW.

EDIT:
    Never heard of Josh and Sacha before, and i really don't want to know who the hell are they...
    Yeah, I can't understand how esports people are talked about.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Why is this news? They're just video game players. They wouldn't even be on Jeopardy: "The Who Gives A Shit?" edition.
    Why do people care about baseball players?

Why do people care about anything? Just crawl into your rock and ignore all of society.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezyah View Post
    If nothing happened it means there werent enough proofs. I'm sure u'd be happy if Police was seeking fro proofs if u were faulty charged of rape (not saying josh did nothing cause i don't know if he did and nor do any of you, you were not here)
    Except no. That's putting WAY too much faith in whatever system is in place. Abusers often get away with it unfortunately.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest

One of the girls who posted some twitlonger mentioned she did go to the cops and nothing happened, though I do think she was of age then? Not sure there's enough shit with Josh that it all kind of blends together, defending him seems a bit suspect at this point to me.
    If she didn';t go to the cops right away, the longer she waits the harder it is for cops to be able to get actual evidence to "do something". YYou can't go running around locking people up on the word of one person.

Quote Originally Posted by Raelbo View Post
    Obviously I know you weren't trying to pretend that Sexual abuse abuse is a myth. What I was doing was pointing out why your comparison to a witchhunt is daft.
    Why? Because witches weren't "Real" witchhunts weren't real either? No one got burned on the stakes because someone yelled "Witchcraft"?

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    Except no. That's putting WAY too much faith in whatever system is in place. Abusers often get away with it unfortunately.
    ANd hwo dpo you know they are abusers? You don't. The police and prosecutors need to find evidence a crime was committed and they cannot go simply on the word of one person. They cannot immediately convict people simply because they were accused like you want them to. Due Process is a very important thing and your attitude gets innocent people thrown in jail..

So... how about Luke and Laura's wedding? I mean this all sounds like a bad soap opera afterall.
    Last edited by Eosia; 2020-06-25 at 04:19 PM.

So, no Actual Source of a Police Report. I thought maybe you had actually something more than "She Said".

Sure there is alot of stuff, but I´ve yet to see anything more than "She said". And stuff written over GameChat, Discord, and similar are proofable by the Police. They can go to the Providers where the Screenshots are taken from, and get the Logs. And they can be used to prosecute him for the Alleged Pedophelia.

Its hard for me to understand why there wouldnt be any kind of action taken by the law. Do you understand where i´m coming from?
    I mean, maybe he did the stuff, or he didnt. I cannot say either, because there is no Publicly aviable proof.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostile View Post
    Yeah, I can't understand how esports people are talked about.
    Yea, same for me. It was weird when I saw a cardboard display of a presumably Method Player advertising Energy Drinks at the Store.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostile View Post
    Wait, you can queue to mythic raids?
    Yessssssssss

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    That doesnt allow you to take Justice in your own Hands.
    At least where I live thats Illegal.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by spalernTJ View Post
    Why? Because witches weren't "Real" witchhunts weren't real either? No one got burned on the stakes because someone yelled "Witchcraft"?
    Nope, Obviously, no one ever in the history of the Universe got falsely Accused.

Having read the twitlongers' of both - they appear an absolutely bunch of autists.

Quote Originally Posted by Eosia View Post
    So... how about Luke and Laura's wedding? I mean this all sounds like a bad soap opera afterall.
    dude. mmo champ is a place where people have been crying because they cant be high elves. a soap opera would be a step up.