Page 46 of 88 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    I think he's talking about Trump's sexual assault accusations, not anything political.
    those accusations were bogus... and were done for political affect. considering their timing.

Quote Originally Posted by chaoticcrono View Post
    those accusations were bogus... and were done for political affect. considering their timing.
    Alot of those accusations predate before he was even thinking about running for president.

Uh-huh, so they doctored a whole video.

Uh-huh, so they doctored a whole video.
    you got the video?

Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    The moment they decided to give these things attention is the moment they have to deal with this. They are well within their rights to kick or keep Josh, depending on the pros and cons.
    The world gives it attention and reacts if they don't. You know, things like sponsors leaving. I have already heard of atleast person asking to be released from his contract with Method and their PoE streamers have removed all Method branding from their channels.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Lei View Post
    But then how do you arrange 5 people into 2 rooms and a living room? I guess if the 2 girls were sleeping together (where the other girl is technically still the boss of Annie's so not really helps on "but using powah!") would have been good? Just because they are same gender? Interesting.
    Yes, that is the conventional idea here among most normal people. You put the women in one room to adhere to social etiquette and prevent rumors from spreading. It would obviously depend on the level of their relationship/friendship. I can't speak about that since I have never met either of them IRL, let alone together.

Again I think she should have just opened her mouth and said something if she was that bothered by it, especially since her train of thought was pretty much on the hysterical "all guys are rapists" level to begin with. At that point I have to ask why even travel with guys in the first place.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    Oof, hes should of only acted like a priest ingame, not IRL
    This comment has made my day. Well played, sir.

you got the video?
    Where he talked about approaching a knowingly married woman to get her to "fuck him" and that he can just "Grab em by the pussy"?

approaching knowingly married women and pressuring them for sex is guess what, sexual assault.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sascha shouldn't be reprimanded for this, only an apology is in order.

Josh though, if the stories are true, should be facing jail time at least for possession of CP. He was pretty tame on stream so a lot of people thought it was just a persona, including me. I thought he was pretty entertaining. If method knew about what he did and chose to do nothing so they keep a world first healer, i'll be happy for that org to take a hit. Method has gotten too powerful over recent years.

Where he talked about approaching a knowingly married woman to get her to "fuck him" and that he can just "Grab em by the pussy"?

approaching knowingly married women and pressuring them for sex is guess what, sexual assault.
    groupies wanting that rich dick is hardly sexual assault...

also saying that women will let you grab them by the pussy isnt sexual assault.

groupies wanting that rich dick is hardly sexual assault...

also saying that women will let you grab them by the pussy isnt sexual assault.
    Ok their champ, go pressure people for sex, see how that works.

Ok their champ, go pressure people for sex, see how that works.
    women wanting to have sex with you is pressuring them huh... well i guess since women dont want you in your case it probably would be.

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    You really think nobody in this thread has done that? In 46 pages?

Boy oh boy oh boy.
    While I haven't read ALL 46 pages, I've read enough to see an emerging trend - every single person I've seen who was attacking others for "defending Josh" was incapable of reading, and realizing that the person they quoted wasn't talking about Josh, but about Sascha.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Again I think she should have just opened her mouth and said something if she was that bothered by it, especially since her train of thought was pretty much on the hysterical "all guys are rapists" level to begin with. At that point I have to ask why even travel with guys in the first place.
    You're assuming she's actually an adult human being, capable of expressing her thoughts and emotions like a well adjusted member of our society. That's a bold assumption, mate. And also, looking at all the "I was afraid to say no even though there was no danger whatsoever" accusations, seems like a wrong assumption to make about most of these..."women"...

What does "pressuring" mean, specifically? Curious. Because if approarching women is sexual assault, married or not...then I think I will lock myself in my cave, just to be safe. I mean, I would never intentionally approach any woman ever in current social climates obviously, but still, better safe than sorry.
    Last edited by Dziubla; 2020-06-25 at 11:05 PM.
    If the future is female...get ready for apocalypse.

women wanting to have sex with you is pressuring them huh... well i guess since women dont want you in your case it probably would be.
    Except he pressured for it, she denied it. But I'm done with you, you obviously have been brainwashed or something and think he's the greatest guy ever and can do no wrong.

Still makes no sense because she may have been triggered by something completely outside the realm of streaming. We don't know what triggered her, it could have been a news story she happened to read that resonated.

Apologies for assuming you've never been around people with PTSD but you seem to lack a lot of empathy towards the condition in this case. You wouldn't be the only one in this thread who seems to put war-related emotional trauma above other sources though.

- - - Updated - - -

You really think nobody in this thread has done that? In 46 pages?

Boy oh boy oh boy.
    If he gets to exaggerate with "the amount of weasels" then it's only fair if I can do that too.

Except he pressured for it, she denied it.
    can you be specific in how he "pressured" someone?

Quote Originally Posted by Dziubla View Post
    What does "pressuring" mean, specifically? Curious. Because if approarching women is sexual assault, married or not...then I think I will lock myself in my cave, just to be safe. I mean, I would never intentionally approach any woman ever in current social climates obviously, but still, better safe than sorry.
    Well either you're out there actually saying "have sex with me" and continue past a point she says no, or you're using your fame or power to push someone into it, grooming them. Doing things for them expecting sex out of it.

Exactly. Your first thought as a boss/owner on a business-related trip with employees should be 'what is the appropriate thing for me to do re: sleeping arrangements/drinking or partying/paying for meals/etc'. Its importance can't be understated, because fucking it up has huge consequences.
    kinda seems obvious to me that some leeway is in order if you all agree to go for cheap accommodations where you can't just get another room if the one you are in has an issue.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelyron View Post
    I don't date people that go clubbing. Where would you suggest i flirt with people if everyday life is apparently taboo?

What i mean to say is that your statement is retarded.
    First of all, don't use that word, it's a slur.

Secondly, I used nightclub as an example

Well either you're out there actually saying "have sex with me" and continue past a point she says no, or you're using your fame or power to push someone into it, grooming them. Doing things for them expecting sex out of it.
    The video is him commenting about making an advance and being rejected...

there is no evidence of him actually sexually assaulting anyone.

also people take the grab them by the pussy comment out of context. he was pointing out that groupies will let you do that (because they want you) which is indeed the case...

that video is not any kind of evidence of sexual assault.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by WFD1992 View Post
    First of all, don't use that word, it's a slur.

Secondly, I used nightclub as an example
    what word is a slur?