Page 47 of 88 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by chaoticcrono View Post
    The video is him commenting about making an advance and being rejected...

there is no evidence of him actually sexually assaulting anyone.

also people take the grab them by the pussy comment out of context. he was pointing out that groupies will let you do that (because they want you) which is indeed the case...

that video is not any kind of evidence of sexual assault.

- - - Updated - - -

what word is a slur?
    Grooming a married woman you want to fuck (he said it himself) is sexual assault.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Well either you're out there actually saying "have sex with me" and continue past a point she says no.
    Can agree with that part, though that's still harassment not assault (you people should really check up on your own terminology, I see way too many people lately using sexual harassment/sexual assault/rape interchangably, like they all mean the same thing, which is...interesting)

or you're using your fame or power to push someone into it, grooming them. Doing things for them expecting sex out of it
    Then everyone famous/powerful approaching a woman is instantly sexually assaulting them, that's what you're saying? Gotcha. Oh, and if you do something for someone, with CLEAR expectations of sex in return, then that's not "pressuring" anyone, that's a simple business transaction. Either the woman agrees to prostitute herself, or she doesn't. As long as the rules were clear and upfront, again, that has nothing to do with harassment/assault/rape, and everything to do with the fact that women use sex to get whatever they want, and men use power/fame to get sex.
    If the future is female...get ready for apocalypse.

Grooming a married woman you want to fuck (he said it himself) is sexual assault.
    tbf, the marries status doesn't make it any more or less of an assault.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostile View Post
    tbf, the marries status doesn't make it any more or less of an assault.
    True, but it means something to some people.

True, but it means something to some people.
    Being a dick is a different thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Dziubla View Post
    Then everyone famous/powerful approaching a woman is instantly sexually assaulting them, that's what you're saying? Gotcha. Oh, and if you do something for someone, with CLEAR expectations of sex in return, then that's not "pressuring" anyone, that's a simple business transaction. Either the woman agrees to prostitute herself, or she doesn't. As long as the rules were clear and upfront, again, that has nothing to do with harassment/assault/rape, and everything to do with the fact that women use sex to get whatever they want, and men use power/fame to get sex.
    People can do things for people without sex being implied. He didn't tell her sex was his goal, but he flat out admitted it was after it failed.

And as far as the rest, prostitution is illegal in most places regardless of what the payment is.

The video is him commenting about making an advance and being rejected...

there is no evidence of him actually sexually assaulting anyone.

also people take the grab them by the pussy comment out of context. he was pointing out that groupies will let you do that (because they want you) which is indeed the case...

that video is not any kind of evidence of sexual assault.
    I believe walking in on women as they are naked/changing falls under sexual assault and that to is something he has bragged about doing at this Miss pageants.
    Heck some of those contained minors...
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

try to hook up with chick = rapist
    hang around women but never make an advance = "nice guy" / creep
    avoid women all together = incel

No matter what you do they have something negative to say about you.

Read Josh's case again. He was worse than a creep to the point he broke the law.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei View Post
    If he gets to exaggerate with "the amount of weasels" then it's only fair if I can do that too.
    Sure, have fun I guess.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostile View Post
    Read Josh's case again. He was worse than a creep to the point he broke the law.
    what law did he break?

Btw I agree he was a creep

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellobolis View Post
    kinda seems obvious to me that some leeway is in order if you all agree to go for cheap accommodations where you can't just get another room if the one you are in has an issue.
    There's actually not really leeway when it comes to being a boss and being appropriate around your employees. It's a powder keg waiting to erupt.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    Exactly. Your first thought as a boss/owner on a business-related trip with employees should be 'what is the appropriate thing for me to do re: sleeping arrangements/drinking or partying/paying for meals/etc'. Its importance can't be understated, because fucking it up has huge consequences.
    So how many times you bring your friend to a work day "who you trust"? She brought her friend to the "trip" into the rbnb with the note "who I trusted". It was a guy btw but I think it only gets clear from Sascha's story. From the story where Sascha states he dragged the trusted friend off of the slightly drunk Annie because their "wrestling" looked "weird".
    And how many times you don't tell your trusted friend that you feel uncomfortable with the situation at hand where your friend that is there as a support doesn't do anything? An how many times you don't volunteer to sleep with/next to your trusted friend instead of staying in the room with your boss? Because not telling no to his moving into the room "bossy action" is one thing. She could have slept in the living room just like her boss could've.
    Last edited by Lei; 2020-06-25 at 11:28 PM.

what law did he break?

It's a illegal to groom and request nudes from minors (and may have received some? Which would make him in possession of child p)

what law did he break?

Asking nudes from a person under 18 is illegal, despite the age of consent being 16.

People can do things for people without sex being implied. He didn't tell her sex was his goal, but he flat out admitted it was after it failed.

And as far as the rest, prostitution is illegal in most places regardless of what the payment is.
    Of course they can! That's not what you were talking about, in case you forgot. You were talking about doing something for someone and expecting sex in return. And I said there's nothing wrong with it, as long as both parties are adult, willing, and upfront about it. Oh, and the "he" you're refering to, was the Trump? Since I'm not from US, and have no idea about what he did or didn't do, and was talking more about the principle itself, rather than "his" actual behavior.

Aaaand, another edition of How To Spot An American - heads up mate, there are other places in the world, outside of US. And in a loooooot of these places, prostitution actually is legal.

I mean, hell, one could argue it's legal everywhere, after all, what is a marriage if not a form of prostitution?

And again, nothing of what you mentioned in your examples has anything to do with harassment/assault/rape. At all.

Such a perfect, succinct description of today's world I'm printing and framing that.
    If the future is female...get ready for apocalypse.

48 pages of stupid. This thread is so dumb. Like HS gossip. Lives. Get one.

Edit: lol at being reported for calling out the thread for what it is.
    Last edited by Hollycakes; 2020-06-26 at 03:18 AM. Reason: Mods derping

It's a illegal to groom and request nudes from minors (and may have received some? Which would make him in possession of child p)
    there was no evidence of him doing such.

She claims he requested nudes but didnt have any evidence of that.

Hittin on a 16yo when she is legal age where he is at isnt illegal. it is stupid of him to do though.

Quote Originally Posted by Dziubla View Post
    Of course they can! That's not what you were talking about, in case you forgot. You were talking about doing something for someone and expecting sex in return. And I said there's nothing wrong with it, as long as both parties are adult, willing, and upfront about it. Oh, and the "he" you're refering to, was the Trump? Since I'm not from US, and have no idea about what he did or didn't do, and was talking more about the principle itself, rather than "his" actual behavior.

Aaaand, another edition of How To Spot An American - heads up mate, there are other places in the world, outside of US. And in a loooooot of these places, prostitution actually is legal.

I mean, hell, one could argue it's legal everywhere, after all, what is a marriage if not a form of prostitution?

And again, nothing of what you mentioned in your examples has anything to do with harassment/assault/rape. At all.
    He was not upfront, and yes, we are talking about trump. And I said "many places" not all places, there's places in the US where it's legal.

- - - Updated - - -

there was no evidence of him doing such.

She claims he requested nudes but didnt have any evidence of that.

Hittin on a 16yo when she is legal age where he is at isnt illegal. it is stupid of him to do though.
    There's also sexual assault on poopernoodle, but you'll just dismiss that too.

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    Sure, have fun I guess.
    I actually take it back as now we seemingly have one. I think josh's situation is simply incomparable to the other one. But I still disagree with the other story being taken this serious. After reading BOTh of their tweets about it.