Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripzzz View Post
    The dude looks old as hell, I'm sure he was alive when Quel'thalas was a member of the Alliance. He also was going to join during MoP since he was talking to Varian about it.Technically Thalryssa was never an Alliance member. But she's a modified night elf and had originally planned to join Tyrande(she mentions she thought the NEs would be obvious allies if Tyrande didn't say mean things to her.) It's just a joke.
    actually in the novel Tides of Darkness (WC2) we can see lorthemar and turalyon fighting together against the horde.

Is everyone seeing the shit on the front page? It's vindictive at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Skytotem View Post
    Why the heck is Valeera standing over with the Horde characters?

She's a belf merc who works for anduin
    she is loyal only to the wrynn dynasty is not loyal to the alliance, only follows the orders of anduin without aundin she can return to her own people

Quote Originally Posted by Saltysquidoon View Post
    Is everyone seeing the shit on the front page? It's vindictive at this point.
    This is truly the darkest timeline. The one ray of sunshine is that at the end we don't accomplish anything and we fail to successfully bail Baine, Thrall and company in the Maw.

This also means that what we see in that first pic is representative of the Horde going forward for at least a patch.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    This is truly the darkest timeline. The one ray of sunshine is that at the end we don't accomplish anything and we fail to successfully bail Baine, Thrall and company in the Maw.
    Can't we just leave them there after defeating Sylvanas?

I'm really excited to see what lunatic things are going to happen next!

Weird how Valeera gets up in a fighting stance, when Tyrande begins to threaten the Horde.

Quote Originally Posted by Mungho View Post
    Can't we just leave them there after defeating Sylvanas?

I'm really excited to see what lunatic things are going to happen next!
    It has got me morbidly curious. The bit about the Jailor testing those who came there according to Thrall is interesting, contrasting that with Sylvanas still giving generic villain lines to Anduin. The perk of not liking any of the protagonists is that you can't get too annoyed.

Since we see Jaina on the other side and Darion too, is the implication that everyone went to hell?
    Last edited by Super Dickmann; 2020-06-25 at 11:45 PM.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

Red shirt guy showed in twitter the almost all Alliance's leaders are unfriendly to the Horde Player, except Gelbin. Iam surprised about Gelbin because he almost got killed.

In the Horde side, Thalyssra and Valeera are friendly, Calia is neutral.

Quote Originally Posted by KainneAbsolute View Post
    Red shirt guy showed in twitter the almost all Alliance's leaders are unfriendly to the Horde Player, except Gelbin. Iam surprised about Gelbin because he almost got killed.

In the Horde side, Thalyssra and Valeera are friendly, Calia is neutral.
    Thalyssra is friendly? That's funny.

Bitch entered Stormwind and killed scores of my character's people despite the fact that he helped her and her people in Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Gref View Post
    Trall is abducted.
    Saurfang dead.
    Voljin dead.
    Garrosh dead.
    Baine being useless since wc3 when he was kidnapped by centaurs.
    Voss does not want anything to with leading.
    Nathanos off with sylvannas.

I am just glad that they did not put some friendly fulborgs as placeholders for horde leadership.
    and at least 1 original lead is there since tbc times. Happy for rokhan, being a playable wc3 char but with still same model.
    The Alliance has Anduin, clearly they are the winners

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    she is loyal only to the wrynn dynasty is not loyal to the alliance, only follows the orders of anduin without aundin she can return to her own people
    Why would they want her back? Best she goes Void Elf

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS View Post
    Thalyssra is friendly? That's funny.

Bitch entered Stormwind and killed scores of my character's people despite the fact that he helped her and her people in Legion.
    I remain convinced someone mixed up Valtrois and Thalyssra for that quest
    Twas brillig

She's a rogue. If Blizzard did even a halfway decent job at class portrayal, Rogues would be the one class with no clear cut allegiance. They work from the shadows and could switch factions at the flip of a dime.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    She's a rogue. If Blizzard did even a halfway decent job at class portrayal, Rogues would be the one class with no clear cut allegiance. They work from the shadows and could switch factions at the flip of a dime.
    Well yes and no

Professionals don't flip at a dime, and Valeera isn't "that kind" of rogue anyway
    Twas brillig

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    I think calia will be a good racial leader! and forsaken need a leader who cares about them and doesn't want to use them only to fulfill her evil plans

So you still not get that Calia proxy agent of Evil Light? "The light has made a pact with the enemy of all"

10.0 "No way Calia even worse than Sylvi?" "Can forsaken get some good and caring racial leader for once?" MEMEs.
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

Pretty bad intro as expected, but I am glad for:

The Jailer: You cannot stop what is to come! All that you see--all that you know--will be undone!
    The Jailer: Death comes for the soul of your world!
    There. Conspiracy schmucks like Pyromancer or Ursula blown the fuck out.

Sometimes what the game site describes as "ancient evil chained here" that will "consume all of reality" if it "breaks free" is just an ancient evil that intends to consume all of reality if it breaks free.

- - - Updated - - -

I remain convinced someone mixed up Valtrois and Thalyssra for that quest
    because quelthalas elves generally love quelthalas

Quote Originally Posted by Vakir View Post

Sometimes what the game site describes as "ancient evil chained here" that will "consume all of reality" if it "breaks free" is just an ancient evil that intends to consume all of reality if it breaks free.
    There's also a part in the storyline that describes people being tormented by the Jailer as feeling like they are being "tested" for something.

It's still up in the air.

Quote Originally Posted by BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS View Post
    There's also a part in the storyline that describes people being tormented by the Jailer as feeling like they are being "tested" for something.

It's still up in the air.
    Probably to build an army and make them ready for whatever other one of the five cosmic affiliations they're worried about to take reality. Still an ancient evil, still not the obnoxious cinnamon roll people want them to be as an excuse to continue to simp for Sylvanas.

"But what if there's a totally unrelated ancient evil described as in the Maw by the game site that he's trying to prevent! And really he wants to endlessly, sadistically do things like break people's bones over and over again...to deal with THAT evil! That he and nobody else conveniently wants to warn us about directly!"

Like, we've taken a left turn at Occam's Razor straight into batshit, and I know it's the next stage of the hand-wringing.

Quote Originally Posted by cocomen2 View Post
    So you still not get that Calia proxy agent of Evil Light? "The light has made a pact with the enemy of all"

10.0 "No way Calia even worse than Sylvi?" "Can forsaken get some good and caring racial leader for once?" MEMEs.
    read the dialogues right? i am worried about tyrande. furthermore blizz said that the era of evil leaders in the horde is over.

it's time for the alliance to have internal problems

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vakir View Post

Are you still listening to that guy? He always comes to the craziest theories and they're always wrong.
    "Je vous répondrai par la bouche de mes canons!"