Makes sense she'd be the one leading the Mawsworn considering what she once was.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Put on some Shado-pan mog and you got yourself a Karen-Zhu!
    It's comments like this that make me wish we had an upvote system.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Halfaheart View Post
    Please take this with a grain of salt and don't hate me if I'm wrong but I heard some rumblings of an October 20th release date. Seems to fit in well with the given timeline
    Did your stomach tell you?

- - - Updated - - -

Is it just the intro or the end game zone too?

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Let's send all our leaders to that big hole in the sky, what could go wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Let's send all our leaders to that big hole in the sky, what could go wrong.
    they arent sent in there, Sylvanas kidnapped them and brought them in there

Quote Originally Posted by Throren View Post
    they arent sent in there, Sylvanas kidnapped them and brought them in there
    And then we send the rest of the leaders to get the first ones...

Really, it would be more interesting if saw more of the actual elite fighters rather than the kings doing stuff.
    Whatever...

Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post

Really, it would be more interesting if saw more of the actual elite fighters rather than the kings doing stuff.
    Except we don't. In fact, they specificially comment that doing so would be stupid. Well, aside from Vengeande.

But when leaders don't go places everyone complains they're just sitting at home twiddling their thumbs.

Except we dont? Go watch the quest. Anduin, Jaina, Baine and Thrall are kidnapped by Sylvanas and brought to the maw.

Just you and the Ebon Blade are the only ones that are supposed to go in to save them. All the others leaders stay behind.

The only exception is Tyrande who Leeroy jenkins the portal before we can stop her

Except we dont? Go watch the quest. Anduin, Jaina, Baine and Thrall are kidnapped by Sylvanas and brought to the maw.

Just you and the Ebon Blade are the only ones that are supposed to go in to save them. All the others leaders stay behind.

The only exception is Tyrande who Leeroy jenkins the portal before we can stop her
    Hm, ok, thanks for the clarification.

But Jaina goes as well in the pics I saw.

-------------------------

Anyway, updated my customization galleries with night elves, trolls and pandaren. Night elves got the most improvements by far, especially males. Trolls don't feel that different. Pandaren feel the same.

Alliance:
    Humans
    Dwarves
    Night Elves
    Draenei
    Worgen

Horde:
    Undead
    Tauren
    Trolls
    Blood Elves

Neutral:
    Pandaren
    Whatever...

But Jaina goes as well in the pics I saw.
    As I and others have already said many times

Anduin, Jaina, Baine and Thrall are kidnapped by Sylvanas and brought to the maw.

As I and others have already said many times
    I could swear she was in the Icecrown group. I'm having some attention issues today.
    Whatever...

Quote Originally Posted by BaumanKing View Post
    So, have they learned to make scars separately from facial textures? On humans scars are attached only to a couple of face options, which is a bummer.
    Seems that way yes. Same for Orcs, we just haven't seen it applied properly yet.

And yeah they really should do this for all scars.

Quote Originally Posted by IndCold View Post
    But when leaders don't go places everyone complains they're just sitting at home twiddling their thumbs.
    Well, that's kinda their job actually. About time they do some paperwork.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Exactly. They’re leaders, not adventurers. I get that it’s hard to make the player the main character in an MMO but at the same time, why are we here if Thrall and Friends are just gonna show up and save the day?

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Leaders being used is cool when not overused.

We don't need parties of leaders doing stuff. We need more named mid- and low-tier characters to breath life in the setting and experiment different stories with new faces. To me, one of the many sins of BfA was not using our team of champions to move the story further past 8.0. Each patch after it used them less and less.
    Whatever...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    Exactly. They’re leaders, not adventurers. I get that it’s hard to make the player the main character in an MMO but at the same time, why are we here if Thrall and Friends are just gonna show up and save the day?
    "Champions" and usually no the leaders don't save the idea in any questing. In the raid maybe but generally its usually us(Or an unnamed army doing the job). Case in point WE evaporated N'zoth(Or did we.....). It was cool in the moment but.....

As a MMO it feels weird.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    "Champions" and usually no the leaders don't save the idea in any questing. In the raid maybe but generally its usually us(Or an unnamed army doing the job). Case in point WE evaporated N'zoth(Or did we.....). It was cool in the moment but.....

As a MMO it feels weird.
    I think that's more of the "not used to" kind of weird, to be honest.

As a MMO it feels weird.
    I mean I get the value of having named characters for that wow factor of like “I’m fighting alongside this legendary character”

I guess it’s just overused for WoW at this point though. But I think part of that is also we went from just some asshole to being the planet’s chosen champion wielding her heart to empower ourselves to defeat an eldritch god who escaped his eternal prison

It’s definitely a fine line

Baine: The Jailer's Army is as big as the Legion's, and it's growing larger.

Ayo what the fuck?! An Army that's bigger than the fucking Burning Legion?! THE BURNING LEGION?! Ah hell nah bro!!!

This is BEYOND the Titans and Sargeras at this rate.

- - - Updated - - -

As a MMO it feels weird.
    I personally don't think it feels weird. Also, N'Zoth is dead. We might just see effects like Y'shaarj and the other dead Old Gods happen where his PRESENCE still exists.

10+ Year Old Account
    Once again calm your tits about the lore...

I guess it’s just overused for WoW at this point though. But I think part of that is also we went from just some asshole to being the planet’s chosen champion wielding her heart to empower ourselves to defeat an eldritch god who escaped his eternal prison
    Better have notable characters then random nobodies. It gives an emotional connection.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi