Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Let's say it wasn't actually a noose. What difference does it make?

The Crew Member that found it believed it was a noose, NASCAR believed it was a noose, the FBI investigating it believed it was a noose, and even in their findings...they still say it was a fucking noose. Just not a noose meant as a specific threat against Bubba Wallace.

It wasn't a hate-crime against Bubba Wallace...and that's a good thing. Less hate crimes is a good thing. But there was ever reason to believe that the piece of knotted rope that was tied to look like a noose....might actually be a noose. So NASCAR folowed procedure. They called the FBI. And even though it turned out to not be a hate crime...NASCAR still says they would do everything the same again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Isn't 17 pages of racist dog whistling enough?

Do you need to pretend the way the rope was knotted matters any more? Nobody is fooled.
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    Facepalm
    They never said that.

Double Facepalm.

If the first tweets it was just they were looking at garage 4 where the noose was found...

seems odd to not keep calling it a noose if that what they think it was.

Quote Originally Posted by Dadwen View Post
    If the first tweets it was just they were looking at garage 4 where the noose was found...

They didn't stop calling it a Noose, because it's a Noose.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Yuujin View Post
    As you 'reasonably' try to downplay the noose. Mmhm, mmhmm, indeed yes.

I love how so many of you staked your argument on the size of the noose as if that really matters, as if burning a pocket bible or pocket constitution is somehow lesser because the size of the symbol is what determines how symbolic it is.

Gonna assume you all wear big shoes, cause you clowns.
    Keep bleating about it. Meanwhile every news organisation has dropped it because its nothing. Sheep.
    [Infraction]
    Last edited by Rozz; 2020-06-26 at 02:31 PM. Reason: Minor Trolling

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    If that rope is about waist-chest height like I've seen in the other pictures, people are grabbing it a couple feet above the knot... Again have you ever closed a garage door with a rope?
    yes lots of times and truck doors too, put it too high and short people can't reach it, mostly need the grab to get it started once it's going you can use the rest of the rope, gravity takes over.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Whats odd is your obsession that this isn't a noose or isn't close enough to a noose to be called one.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

They didn't stop calling it a Noose, because it's a Noose.
    really in that last tweet it was a garage door pull fashioned like a noose not just a noose.

Seems they even realized it was not a true noose.

10+ Year Old Account
    yes lots of times and truck doors too, put it too high and short people can't reach it, mostly need the grab to get it started once it's going you can use the rest of the rope, gravity takes over.
    Look at the pictures of people standing next to it..... It's low enough no one is going to be grabbing it near the knot....

Again why is this so important for you?
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

really in that last tweet it was a garage door pull fashioned like a noose not just a noose.
    Which is a Noose.

Functionality Doesn't Matter.

It was a Hangmans Noose.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

Whats odd is your obsession that this isn't a noose or isn't close enough to a noose to be called one.
    As I said above I went a couple of pages with three of the people here on the technical definition of things and now that does not seem to matter to them as much.

- - - Updated - - -

Which is a Noose.

Functionality Doesn't Matter.

It was a Hangmans Noose.
    So if I have a door knocker that's is shaped like a bull it must be a real bull huh?

10+ Year Old Account
    As I said above I went a couple of pages with three of the people here on the technical definition of things and now that does not seem to matter to them as much.
    Am I one of those three people? If no, why are you arguing with me like I am?

Can you at least admit that even if it's not technically a noose. It's close enough that anyone that sees it would think of a noose first?

So if I have a door knocker that's is shaped like a bull it must be a real bull huh?
    What a disingenuous False Equivalence, a Non Functioning Ship is Still a Ship.

Am I one of those three people? If no, why are you arguing with me like I am?

Can you at least admit that even if it's not technically a noose. It's close enough that anyone that sees it would think of a noose first?
    a lot of knots can be a noose, even ones that don't look like that on in the picture https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noose so unless it works like a noose what they had was not a noose.

a lot of knots can be a noose, even ones that don't look like that on in the picture https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noose so unless it works like a noose what they had was not a noose.
    Again, it was clearly stated multiple times that it was a Hangmans Noose.

so unless it works like a noose what they had was not a noose.
    A Non Functioning Ship is still a ship.

A poorly made Automobile is still an Automobile.
    Last edited by szechuan; 2020-06-26 at 01:02 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    So you can't even admit that...... smdh....

Again, it was clearly stated multiple times that it was a Hangmans Noose.

A Non Functioning Ship is still a ship.
    so what your saying is this is a ship? (and not just a building that looks like a ship).
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun_Cr...sort_%26_Yacht

Again...why does it fucking matter?

so what your saying is this is a ship?
    Are you saying it doesn't look like a Ship?

So you can't even admit that...... smdh....
    I'm just saying if it does not work like a noose, then by definition it is not noose (am I wrong in that?)