Page 51 of 88 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Well sascha's case is not that bad after reading everything but josh seem like a really patetic person.
    He is, if he's actually done everything he's accused of, he's despicable

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by WFD1992 View Post
    *facepalm* A fire retardant couch is an object, not a person. It is called CONTEXT!
    And when you call something retarded, as in "that show was retarded" you are also not talking about a person, so CONTEXT.

If you call a person anything derogatory that's a whole different situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Vexilius View Post
    #MethodKnew

People should unfollow Method on their facebook and twitter page, unfollow and unsubscribe from their twitch account, and ask Blizzard to ban the organization from Blizzard hosted functions and competitions going forward. Players partnered with Method can sever their relationship and compete for organizations who don't harbor sex offenders.
    I dont have facedook or twatter and I dont care for twitch. but even if i did i wouldn't be subbed/following them to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by chaoticcrono View Post
    I dont have facedook or twatter and I dont care for twitch. but even if i did i wouldn't be subbed/following them to begin with.
    I only followed them for giveaways, they probably won't have any money to do any more giveaways though lol

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    I only followed them for giveaways, they probably won't have any money to do any more giveaways though.
    did you ever win anything?

did you ever win anything?
    not from them, but i did win an alienware PC from mmo-champ once!

This one https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...-Month-DLC-560
    Last edited by Onikaroshi; 2020-06-26 at 12:45 AM.

not from them, but i did win an alienware PC from mmo-champ once!

This one https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...-Month-DLC-560
    nice, grats

nice, grats
    was honestly surprised lol.

#MethodKnew
    That s the new trendy # ? Sigh...

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyah View Post
    That s the new trendy # ? Sigh...
    would you prefer #joshnoodledapooper ?

Quote Originally Posted by WFD1992 View Post
    *facepalm* A fire retardant couch is an object, not a person. It is called CONTEXT!
    Yeah, I'd venture a guess that you would still find calling something a ... nwrd ... "inappropriate". It's the evershifting battle of complete lack of meaning. I'm giving it a few years before "disabled" or "african-american" become "slurs" too.

Quote Originally Posted by kappalol View Post
    And also trying to flirt with a girl is a capital crime.
    Actual truth. Some girls get almost offended when you flirt with them. Like they want you to feel bad about being up front. That or they have a boyfriend and lord it over you like you were supposed to know already.

It's kinda funny. Before I met my girl I just let girls make advances on me rather than the other way around. Way too much work and stress to deal with that shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    Yeah, I'd venture a guess that you would still find calling something a ... nwrd ... "inappropriate". It's the evershifting battle of complete lack of meaning. I'm giving it a few years before "disabled" or "african-american" become "slurs" too.
    African-American is so silly anyway, you don't call white people British-Caucasians, i've never met a black person who cared if you called them black.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by korijenkins View Post
    Actual truth. Some girls get almost offended when you flirt with them. Like they want you to feel bad about being up front. That or they have a boyfriend and lord it over you like you were supposed to know already.

It's kinda funny. Before I met my girl I just let girls make advances on me rather than the other way around. Way too much work and stress to deal with that shit.
    Do you have the time?

I have a boyfriend.

It's a joke, but also true.

African-American is so silly anyway, you don't call white people British-Caucasians, i've never met a black person who cared if you called them black.
    Most "African" American are just American and aren't from Africa.

Whats really funny is actual African Americans (people who moved to America from Africa) actually point out how not racist America is and seem to like it here much more than many native born blacks.

You do understand that the problem is not people suddenly growing sensitive towards common terms but people using terms describing certain minorities as slurs, which basically forces those minorities to find new terms to describe themselves if they don't want to associate themselves with a term which is used in a denigrading way in common language at this point?

Quote Originally Posted by Shiza View Post
    You do understand that the problem is not people suddenly growing sensitive towards common terms but people using terms describing certain minorities as slurs, which basically forces those minorities to find new terms to describe themselves if they don't want to associate themselves with a term which is used in a denigrading way in common language at this point?
    thats interesting considering many blacks call themselves a particular slur and use it more frequently than anyone else...

also if they hear the word they automatically assume that its them thats being mentioned.

#MethodKnew

People should unfollow Method on their facebook and twitter page, unfollow and unsubscribe from their twitch account, and ask Blizzard to ban the organization from Blizzard hosted functions and competitions going forward. Players partnered with Method can sever their relationship and compete for organizations who don't harbor sex offenders.
    Legit not sure if trolling or retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    and yet he capitalizes on people who love listeninging to kinky shit.

yet now he "condemns " method.

this is pure hypocrisy .

i would say nothing if he literaly wasnt first ( streamer ) to toss the stone
    Kinky eRP story loving person condemns actual real life rapist pedophile and the organisation allegedly covering up for him, what a hypocrite.

Are you actually out of your fucking mind?

There's quite the fucking difference between enjoying stories of 2 20 y/o people behaving awkwardly and a 30 y/o dude asking 13 y/o kids for nudes, raping women and his fucking disturbing psychopathic *I'm gonna kill a woman* vibes.

How fucking delusional, spiteful and god knows what else does one have to be to even just consider lumping these 2 things together? You are one seriously bad human being for putting Preach on the same level as anyone involved in all of this method drama. Absolute fucking shame on you. I hope you'll be treated with the same ignorant and dismissive attitude one day just to get a hint of how evil your accusation actually is.

thats interesting considering many blacks call themselves a particular slur and use it more frequently than anyone else...

also if they hear the word they automatically assume that its them thats being mentioned.
    I don't really want to turn this conversation into this, but my wife works for social media, Black people on there are so racists against their OWN race.... "they aren't black enough"

Most "African" American are just American and aren't from Africa.

Whats really funny is actual African Americans (people who moved to America from Africa) actually point out how not racist America is and seem to like it here much more than many native born blacks.
    This is generally the view of most conservatives. We just see them as Americans first, who or what you are is far down the order of relevance. Unfortunately, there are many people who want to separate us based on immutable characteristics, when we are all Americans under the flag.

Americans - shifting the meaning of perfectly normal words since forever. The word literally just means "slow".
    It was used in this country to label those with a developmental disability with teh sole purpose of demeaning them. It is a slur in this country and is in no way a normal word. What a completely asinine post.