Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    Also to him It's not a hate Symbol if the Noose is non-functioning and not near a tree or rafter lmao.
    it was on the end of a garage door and even they said in the release it was a door pull... it had a function.

seems putting a knot in a place where it would have a non function is easy to see as a sign or act of malice, where as putting it in a place where it has a function would give more reason it was put there for preform that function and not a act of malice.

Just google Bimini twist knot. I’m on mobile so posting a pic is to much for me. It’s a Bimini twist knot.

Quote Originally Posted by Dadwen View Post
    it was on the end of a garage door and even they said in the release it was a door pull... it had a function.
    They also clearly stated multiple times it was a Noose.

seems putting a knot in a place where it would have a non function is easy to see as a sign or act of malice, where as putting it in a place where it has a function would give more reason it was put there for preform that function and not a act of malice.
    Not true either.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

LMAO I did not suggest that, you clearly are.
    really I suggest the opposite, if it was in one of those areas it would clearly been seen as a act of malice?

and you seemed to argue with me?

- - - Updated - - -

They also clearly stated multiple times it was a Noose.

Not true either.
    what's part is not true?

first or 2nd part?

really I suggest the opposite, if it was in one of those areas it would clearly been seen as a act of malice?

and you seemed to argue with me?

- - - Updated - - -

what's part is not true?

first or 2nd part?
    So, they stated it was a noose.

Why are you still arguing?

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Just google Bimini twist knot. I’m on mobile so posting a pic is to much for me. It’s a Bimini twist knot.

Try again. The Bimini twist knot has the rope end coming out down down near the main loop. Which is clearly not the knot used here.
    Last edited by Orange Joe; 2020-06-26 at 02:12 AM.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

IMO the driver is doing better than NASCAR on handing it.

I think NASCAR should have look a bit into before making it public though...
    Last edited by Dadwen; 2020-06-26 at 02:14 AM.

Again if it was from a tree or rafter you may have a point but it was not.
    If it was from a rafter or tree there would not be a doubt it was done to show malice, you don't think so?
    You're the who suggested that the a Hangmans Noose has to from a Tree or Rafter to be a hate symbol.

you saying there is another reason someone would put it in one of those areas?
    I didn't, You did.

- - - Updated - - -

IMO the driver is doing better than NASCAR on handing it.
    He also said it was a Noose.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

You're the who suggested that the a Hangmans Noose has to from a Tree or Rafter to be a hate symbol.

I didn't, You did.
    I used those as examples of where it would have been an obvious hate crime or done for malice reason, other than to intimidate there would be no other reason for them to be there, where they have said this was a door pull and had a function.

Where did I say there would have been another reason put a rope like that in one of those areas? again I thought I said the opposite (or at least I can't think of many other reasons for one to be there).

Where did I say there would have been another reason put a rope like that in one of those areas?
    Again if it was from a tree or rafter you may have a point but it was not.
    If this was a noose from a tree outside or the rafters I'd have no doubt it was a hate message,
    where they have said this was a door pull and had a function.
    And again a Racist Symbol on a Door Handle is still Racist.

And again a Racist Symbol on a Door Handle is still Racist.
    would a noose have a function on a door handle?

you can't seem to get one place having a loop rope has a function to be there, being separate from places that it had no function to be there. *there is a chance someone could tie a noose on a garage door for racist reasons, but would seem to be a suck place to put it, it would be on the floor most of the time, and pulling it would close up the knot.
    Last edited by Dadwen; 2020-06-26 at 02:32 AM. Reason: more typo's

I said Hate Symbol.

*there is a chance someone could tie a noose on a garage door for racist reasons, but would seem to be a suck place to put it,
    It wouldn't.

I said Hate Symbol.

It wouldn't.
    I'm not well versed on all the hate symbols that's why I went to the "noose" one? I can't think of a reason for a Swastika to be on a door handle either unless it was in a museum or something on display?

really you think it's a good place to put it? *someplace where it would prob not even been seen with the door closed, and if anyone used it, it would pretty much vanish (or get their hand stuck in it)?

not a door knob but found the entire door (it's Hindu one though)

*sure no malice was intended here either, but if it was anywhere else I'm sure people would be screaming all over it.
    Last edited by Dadwen; 2020-06-26 at 02:59 AM.

maybe I just find it hard to believe after 9 months no one used it to pull down the door and closed it up?
    The same report also says it was the only type of noose around, I don't have any faith in Barr's FBI so who knows.

10+ Year Old Account
    1 So NASCAR and the FBI are wrong and it was a hate crime?
    NASCAR and the FBI are right, it's not a hate crime, but that does not mean it isn't racist.

You keep acting like there isn't a wide swath of legal-but-still-racist conduct in the middle, there.

2 there are that many black drivers people in NASCAR for someone to just put a random noose up in a garage to have some malice against?
    Are you under the impression that Klan meetings always have a black person present to direct their anger and hatred at directly?

Or are you just making up completely asinine goalposts while playing defense for racists?

Pretty sure it's the latter.

- - - Updated - - -

you can't seem to get one place having a loop rope has a function to be there, being separate from places that it had no function to be there. *there is a chance someone could tie a noose on a garage door for racist reasons, but would seem to be a suck place to put it, it would be on the floor most of the time, and pulling it would close up the knot.
    Again, literally the only function of a noose is to hang someone by the neck until dead.

If the noose in question is not specifically meant to be used that way, then it's a symbol of doing so.

This is obvious shit to anyone who isn't deliberately trying to defend racists.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    NASCAR and the FBI are right, it's not a hate crime, but that does not mean it isn't racist.

You keep acting like there isn't a wide swath of legal-but-still-racist conduct in the middle, there.

Are you under the impression that Klan meetings always have a black person present to direct their anger and hatred at directly?

Or are you just making up completely asinine goalposts while playing defense for racists?

Pretty sure it's the latter.
    So as someone else in their thread said they use that knot to hang bacon and wine?, it's still racist symbol or just a useful knot to hand food with or is it only racist if used in the US?

so if it just happens to look like a noose even if it was not meant to be one or function like one it's still racist conduct? (guess it's a shot them all and let god sort it out kinda outlook)

___

Seems a odd place to place a hate symbol (one that would vanish the sec if anyone tried to use it as the function it was stated it was being used for).

I still think you need something to be outraged against even when no malice present.

- - - Updated - - -

Again, literally the only function of a noose is to hang someone by the neck until dead.

If the noose in question is not specifically meant to be used that way, then it's a symbol of doing so.

This is obvious shit to anyone who isn't deliberately trying to defend racists.
    really I thought someone else in this thread from over seas used it to hang bacon and wine bottles?

so if it didn't\can't function like a noose it's not a noose?

or wonder why people see things as a racist action right off the bat with no evidence.
    Last edited by Dadwen; 2020-06-26 at 03:09 AM.

So as someone else in their thread said they use that knot to hang bacon and wine?, it's still racist symbol or just a useful knot to hand food with or is it only racist if used in the US?

so if it just happens to look like a noose even if it was not meant to be one or function like one it's still racist conduct? (guess it's a shot them all and let god sort it out kinda outlook)

___

Seems a odd place to place a hate symbol (one that would vanish the sec if anyone tried to use it as the function it was stated it was being used for).

I still think you need something to be outraged against even when no malice present.

- - - Updated - - -

really I thought someone else in this thread from over seas used it to hang bacon and wine bottles?

so if it didn't\can't function like a noose it's not a noose?

or wonder why people see things as a racist action right off the bat with no evidence.
    Why is it so important to you that it's not classified as a noose? for 99.99% of us who didn't major in rope functionality it's a freaking noose.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Why is it so important to you that it's not classified as a noose? for 99.99% of us who didn't major in rope functionality it's a freaking noose.
    Why is it important that it is one when it been said it was being used as a door pull, and NASCAR and FBI has dropped it.

At first it was just a statement of the strict definition of noose, now I kinda want to know why people need it to be an act of malice some how so badly.
    Last edited by Dadwen; 2020-06-26 at 03:14 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have no clue why anyone would use it to hang bacon or wine. There are plenty of better knots for either, and they're pretty much all a lot easier to tie. Why should I believe them in the first place?

If it looks like a hate symbol, it's a hate symbol. Symbols are visual; all you need is the look.

This wouldn't have to be explained to anyone who wasn't defending racism.

The noose is literally the evidence you're claiming doesn't exist.

Because you're defending and supporting racism.

I have no clue why anyone would use it to hang bacon or wine. There are plenty of better knots for either, and they're pretty much all a lot easier to tie. Why should I believe them in the first place?

If it looks like a hate symbol, it's a hate symbol. Symbols are visual; all you need is the look.

This wouldn't have to be explained to anyone who wasn't defending racism.

The noose is literally the evidence you're claiming doesn't exist.

Because you're defending and supporting racism.
    right by saying this door pull (and even NASCAR saying it was a door pull regardless on what it look like it had a set function) I'm defending racist?

So if someone oversea had tied it and left it there is would still have malice behind it.

you just seem to need to find malice where no one else officially can find it.