What Class to Roll if Warrior was your main but you consider it trash now?

BFA made me absolutely hate my Warrior, in PVP and PVE. Fury was fun but is mediocre DPS wise and useless in PVP. Arms is an absolute pittance of a class in PVP, especially World PVP, and in PVE is good but a clunky spec that needed corruption to save it. What class should I play instead?

I am seriously thinking about the same and leveled paladin,warlock,mage, dh and rogue for shadowlands but I have no idea what to main. I want to dps for sure.
    The one that attracts me is affliction but damn the damage is too low compared to destruction. Been trying it for 3 weeks now and that is the result.

been maining a warrior since vanilla. nothing else. Thank god we had korrak av event so that i could level something else for the first time.

Same - I've been a Warrior since Vanilla but this was the first time I've felt the class is directionless and strictly inferior to many other classes

Yeah such a garbage class with all 3 specs dominating in PVE and Arms being a top 10 PVP spec.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Are you trolling or what? Warrior is still in a pretty good place in comparison to many other classes. It's been way worse historically for sure. If 8.3 is making you feel warrior is weak as a class it sounds like you started playing in Legion or later It's certainly not the worst since vanilla...wtf is this thread
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

Warriors are literally bottom in rep past 2400 lmao. And Fury is middle of the pack at best, but it's the only DPS with 0 utility. Same with Arms. Arms at least does more damage but again is vastly outperformed by other classes with more utility.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    Are you trolling or what? Warrior is still in a pretty good place in comparison to many other classes. It's been way worse historically for sure. If 8.3 is making you feel warrior is weak as a class it sounds like you started playing in Legion or later It's certainly not the worst since vanilla...wtf is this thread
    I feel I have the least utility since TBC. But yes, inferior and directionless = the worst. wtf? Name me a class that is worse than Warriors outside of Priests

Quote Originally Posted by Murloch View Post
    Name me a class that is worse than Warriors outside of Priests
    Again, I'm not sure if we're in different universes or something, but warriors are better than almost any other class. I just had a quick look at top10 nyalotha parses for each class. Looking at single target for Xanesh for example, warriors are only really bested by mages and warlocks. Hivemind, for something more aoe heavy, it's again mostly locks and mages, but here you also have hunters and DHs competing with warriors, rest are below.

There are 12 classes in the game. If you consider top3-4 performing class to be middle of the pack, or worst ever since vanilla, that just means you only want to play the fotm class/spec, in which case just go with that and stop pretending that warrior is somehow in a bad place this patch/expansion. Then again, at the moment it is unknown which classes will be performing best numerically in SL, so you will need to wait a bit longer.
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

If you are looking for a melee havok is a fun spec if overrepresented.

Quote Originally Posted by Murloch View Post
    Warriors are literally bottom in rep past 2400 lmao. And Fury is middle of the pack at best, but it's the only DPS with 0 utility. Same with Arms. Arms at least does more damage but again is vastly outperformed by other classes with more utility.
    Yeah. Can talent a ranged stun with a 30s CD (so as good or better than a Pally's stun), brings a raid-wide +10% AP buff, and a raid-wide emergency health cooldown. No utility there, not at all.

Also, have a large health pool and in the case of Fury utterly nuts automatic self-healing. They are also fairly mobile, and Heroic Leap doesn't just give mobility but lets them simply avoid a lot of ground effects that most other classes have to go through and suffer the effects of.

The idea that warriors are bad at the moment is laughable. Not liking how they play, fine. Worried they'll be lacking in SL - no proof, any historically at least one warrior spec is good almost always, but fine. But claiming they're under-performing and lacking utility, etc. now? That's just BS.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    "Help Me Choose" type threads don't tend to produce much in the way of constructive discussion or debate. Please check online resources and/or the class-specific subforums if you have further questions. Closing this.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead