Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Your kind will never change, and I will never stop fighting you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Igzorn View Post
    technically Valeera is a horde member
    Valeera has always been independent. Technically or otherwise.
    "I have the most loyal fanboys. Did you ever see that? Where I could stand by Thoradin's Wall and massacre my own people and I wouldn't lose any fanboys. It's like incredible." - Sylvanas Windrunner

"If you kill your enemies, they win." - Anduin Wrynn

Quote Originally Posted by naeblis495 View Post
    Nothing we didn't saw a million times by now . So boring and generic
    Not nearly as boring and generic as the same old menchildren complaining all the while on this site. Change your tune already.

this is some incredible bullshit yet again lmao. gj blizz

the jailer sounds like the most generic villain ever, who ofc wants to kill azeroths world soul, and ofc has an army that "rivals the legion"
    funny tho that we collect and use the pieces of the helm (with the blue gem being conveniently intact), which still have some power. well definitely reforge that thing during the addon
    also, bolvar mentions both ner'zhul and arthas, so i suspect well be seeing both of them somewhere in the addon (most likely maw)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigxy View Post
    I'm confused... Sylvanas had minions abduct really, REALLY important people that are without a doubt VERY well protected. Will we ever get an good explanation as to how this was done or is this going to be a case of "just go with it" even if it will be very questionable?
    Ya that was the first thing that popped into my head. Most likely the single most wanted person on Azeroth who at this point is said to have very little left in the way of resources, and hea multiple groups of people hunting to stop/kill her, somehow takes not 1 not 2 not even 3 but 4 of the keystone leaders from 2 factions? some of which are very powerful themselves... Hells bells why did she stop at 4? why not take all of them + the leaders of all the secondary factions in the world + the Champions + anyone else of prominence. Manpower and resources don't seem to be a hold up so why not....
    Last edited by Whitedragon; 2020-06-26 at 02:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilyiana View Post
    them dropping comparisons to the army of the Legion as a size measurement feels a little forced-that's the only thing I don't like.
    It does feel a bit weird but thinking on it, it kinda makes some sense. The dead from Azeroth and countless other worlds coming through and piling up, the Jailer able to build his army from all those souls, it wouldn't take very long at all to build up something massive.

Convenient though, to be sure.

I actually really enjoyed the intro experience. Can't wait to get more developments

Velen seemed to be among the group of missing Alliance leaders as well, at the very least I couldn't locate him in any of the screenshots. That's rather concerning, we've already lost one Velen, even if it was an alternate one.

*yawn* people are excited for another expac of this?

Quote Originally Posted by Frosteye View Post
    *yawn* people are excited for another expac of this?
    Is it really that surprising that people are excited for something you aren't?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Please let there be an option to watch Baine die. Horribly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why did we have to fucking save Baine.... there would be nothing lost if he died.

This is suitably dramatic and fitting opening experience for Shadowlands. I like it. Calia having more of a leadership role for the forsaken is already triggering so many die hard sylvanas fanboys and Hordies who don't want her. Still though, lore wise she is the best fit since technically most the forsaken are her former subjects.

Quote Originally Posted by Igzorn View Post
    technically Valeera is a horde member, and Calia was build up to be the next leader of the forsaken.
    Calia really wasn't. She has zero connection to the horde leadership or even the horde players right now. The last time we've seen her she even took away the risen nightelves from the horde and went to council them along with Jaina's brother in kul tiras, an alliance stronghold. She is WAY too tightly linked to the alliance to ever lead a horde faction, because we all know horde and alliance will remain and Blizzard will at best give us a brief respite of the shitastic faction war story-line.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm kinda curious why the jailer has it in for Azeroth, as he seems to explicitly mentions our world's souls. What does she matter to him, Titan's supposedly don't even go to the shadowlands.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Avelphina View Post
    Velen seemed to be among the group of missing Alliance leaders as well, at the very least I couldn't locate him in any of the screenshots. That's rather concerning, we've already lost one Velen, even if it was an alternate one.
    I bet that he is wandering but not lost.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    I was wondering the same...

ALL HAIL Calia Menethil, Queen of THE FORSAKEN!!!

OT, I'm actually liking what I read here. Great opening.
    Not Queen of Lordaeron?

10+ Year Old Account
    wow this looks like utter bullshit.

calia as leader of the forsaken.... the forsaken get a leader that represents none of them. When do the forsaken get a leader that even looks like them? at least sylvanas had gone through the same shit they had, calia has absolutely NOTHING in common with the average forsaken character.

how the fuck do these people have jobs as writers????
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiebob
    I'm still waiting on someone to tell me where all these people that suddenly care about Warrior balance were during Cataclysm when they were blow up dolls with plate armor on.
    Quote Originally Posted by cutterx2202 View Post
    Stop complaining to solve your lack of ability, and start reading and practicing to gain ability. Stop trying to bring people down to your level instead of striving to raise yours.

Can we just leave Tyrande in The Maw©? Her "yOu are all CoWaRdS! LeT's kiLl sOmEbOdY!" attitude doesn't really help the story to progress. If they don't want to set her up to be the next villain after Shadowlands, they really need to tone her down.
    Last edited by RyudoTFO; 2020-06-26 at 07:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyral View Post
    Valeera has always been independent. Technically or otherwise.
    Someone directly working for the Stormwind royal family and never the Horde is "Independent"?
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigxy View Post
    I'm confused... Sylvanas had minions abduct really, REALLY important people that are without a doubt VERY well protected. Will we ever get an good explanation as to how this was done or is this going to be a case of "just go with it" even if it will be very questionable?
    And instead of just killing them and sending their souls to the a Jailer she decided to simply capture them and go all, I shall torture you because it is fun, MUHAHAHAHHAAAAA

This is a fucking joke. Oh my god.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Is it really that surprising that people are excited for something you aren't?
    It's surprising that anyone can like this garbage. Haven't even seen the shadowlands cinematic, cause I cringed even at the poster image of it. Wow haven't had lore for quite some time now.

Just hope and pray they get gearing and classes better this expansion

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    And instead of just killing them and sending their souls to the a Jailer she decided to simply capture them and go all, I shall torture you because it is fun, MUHAHAHAHHAAAAA

This is a fucking joke. Oh my god.
    Or to lure us in. It seems like a trap to get us here.