Page 55 of 88 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilly32 View Post
    do people actually care about stuff like this?
    Ye, do people actually care about adult men asking underage girls for nudes?

Nah, lets just ignore it
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    thats why i tell - report it to prosecutor as police negligence and be done with discussing about it.

if he is guilty then he will becharged.

if he is not guilty he should sue everysingle person deflamating him here

and unlike with fake photos of conversations there are actual logs , ip tracking etc etc here.
    ?? The police got a report of rape and concluded there was nothing they could do, because there wasn't first hand evidence that would stand in court, as is common with these cases. What do you want?

Quote Originally Posted by Einsz View Post
    Method's Race to World First caster Finalbosstv also known as "Bay":
    https://twitter.com/Hodiaa_art/statu...94770588405760

His reply: https://twitter.com/FinalBossTV/stat...21210839138309
    Another one! Oh boy. What are these guys doing?

1 - Adult male decides to think with their dick.

2 - Years later, and only when the bandwagon comes along, they decide to jump on and express regret and characterize the incident and their subsequent response as a 'learning experience'. This story gets so repetitive, haha.

,,I had no idea what to do in that situation; I just laid there pretending to be asleep as I thought over what I should do, should I stop him? Should I wake up everyone and call the police?

I decided not to do that, because I was afraid if I did, I would never be allowed to travel by myself again. I had strict parents who were very protective of me, and fussed over my safety around strangers. Well, now I can see why.

As fucked up as it was, my mind justified it as he liked me, or whatever. I don't know what went on in my stupid head, but I acted friendly towards him the next day; most everyone was gone, and it was just me and him in the hotel room. Some more touching happened(although nothing as "overboard"), at the time I still thought of it as okay; again, I'm not sure why, defensive mechanism perhaps. I really can't say.

After I returned home, the more I remembered what happened, the more I realized how wrong it was, and how disgusted I should really feel’’

1. wasnt sure what to do and gives no signal to stop

2. even acted friendly and decided to think of it as okay. Again giving no sign that the other person did something wrong

3. Decides time afterwards , she didnt like it

GOSH, it isnt that hard. If you dont like something some one is doing, say it out. No one can read a mind, people are socially awkaward. But dont be okay with it and change your mind later , by also making up excuses why you were okay with it.

Okay is okay.

Or say No in the first place

edit : I wonder.....I had a awesome time with a guy some years back, we later fought. Can I now also change my mind and say I didnt enjoy it, even so I was okay with it at the time, and ruin his life? Or is there a time limit for changing your mind?
    Last edited by ArenaDk; 2020-06-26 at 09:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ArenaDk View Post
    ,,I had no idea what to do in that situation; I just laid there pretending to be asleep as I thought over what I should do, should I stop him? Should I wake up everyone and call the police?

I decided not to do that, because I was afraid if I did, I would never be allowed to travel by myself again. I had strict parents who were very protective of me, and fussed over my safety around strangers. Well, now I can see why.

As fucked up as it was, my mind justified it as he liked me, or whatever. I don't know what went on in my stupid head, but I acted friendly towards him the next day; most everyone was gone, and it was just me and him in the hotel room. Some more touching happened(although nothing as "overboard"), at the time I still thought of it as okay; again, I'm not sure why, defensive mechanism perhaps. I really can't say.

After I returned home, the more I remembered what happened, the more I realized how wrong it was, and how disgusted I should really feel’’

1. wasnt sure what to do and gives no signal to stop

2. even acted friendly and decided to think of it as okay. Again giving no sign that the other person did something wrong

3. Decides time afterwards , she didnt like it

GOSH, it isnt that hard. If you dont like something some one is doing, say it out. No one can read a mind, people are socially awkaward. But dont be okay with it and change your mind later , by also making up excuses why you were okay with it.

Okay is okay.

Or say No in the first place

edit : I wonder.....I had a awesome time with a guy some years back, we later fought. Can I now also change my mind and say I didnt enjoy it, even so I was okay with it at the time, and ruin his life? Or is there a time limit for changing your mind?
    Stop. Dude just stop.

She was afraid. Ýour logic is so stupid it hurts. He touched a girl when he thought she was asleep. Enough said. You can not blame anyone but him here. FACT.

Oh look!

Anni atten**ore Fuchsia makes a post among this current drama trend that gets her even more attention. When she literally is craving attention off her own streams / on her streams.

EVERY SINGLE DAY!

Why the **** does anyone give her the attention?! she dosen't deserve a flying **** more of them!

This is exactly what she desires.

Congratulations social media, you just made me realise why i despise it even more.

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    Stop. Dude just stop.

She was afraid. Ýour logic is so stupid it hurts. He touched a girl when he thought she was asleep. Enough said. You can not blame anyone but him here. FACT.
    We are not in a god dam cartoon. If you touch someone as intense as she described, they wake up. Lets not kid ourselvs, Iam tired of adults dodging their responsibility. Or you say, this guy thought he could do so for extanded amount of time without waking her?

Stop. Dude just stop.

She was afraid of what? She was inexperienced sure, probably her first time receiving unwanted sexual contact, but that doesn't mean she acted right in any way. Hopefully she learnt a lot more from this than he would have. Go out to the real world of relationships, nonverbal cues are everything.

Stop. Dude just stop.

Also, yes . she was so scared. she did let him touch her later again.HE WAS FEAR INCARANTE

Alriight Josh is a fucking creep and is now in jail, good for the entire world.

That said, nobody should ever take twitter allegations seriously, ever. Twitter is like a swamp of 30-y/o teenagers with horrible ideals and who'd create fake shit just to show up and gain some attention. There isn't a single person in the entire twitter world who actively uses twitter within a social group that is a good person, zero.
    Real abuse allegations should, and always will, be directed to the police

We are not in a god dam cartoon. If you touch someone as intense as she described, they wake up. Lets not kid ourselvs, Iam tired of adults dodging their responsibility. Or you say, this guy thought he could do so for extanded amount of time without waking her?
    He touched a girl when he thought she was asleep.

one more time:

Ok. Do you understand that? He touched a girl when he thought she was asleep. She waking up or anything, does not change that. Ok.

Bay would not 'deeply apologize' if he thought what he did was not completely fucked up. Ok. EVEN HE HIMSELF KNEW IT WAS NOT OK - NOT AT ALL.

Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    Of course people will judge. People are judging in this case as well, both you and me. However, fact is she responded in a joking manner which indicates she took it as a joke. You didn't, but she did. That's the reason I think he used it as a joke.
    The intention he had isnt important. If she was minor when he made that comment it should be considered as sexual harassment. Thats why I said, if Bill gates or BEzos made similar comments to a "child" then both of them would be in big trouble.

one more time:

Ok. Do you understand that? He touched a girl when he thought she was asleep. She waking up or anything, does not change that. Ok.

Bay would not 'deeply apologize' if he thought what he did was not completely fucked up. Ok. EVEN HE HIMSELF KNEW IT WAS NOT OK - NOT AT ALL.
    1. I see you never had any relationship, if you dont know that you dont announce any little approach. He tried something, which wasnt the right time and situation for, but if you think that this was already something horrible or wrong. I may advice to take a step back and live a little

2. In todays time you apologize and pray you survive, no matter if you are guility or not.

Also, did he really thought she was asleep? any source for that?

Quote Originally Posted by TyrianFC View Post
    1 - Adult male decides to think with their dick.

2 - Years later, and only when the bandwagon comes along, they decide to jump on and express regret and characterize the incident and their subsequent response as a 'learning experience'. This story gets so repetitive, haha.
    do you know why society of west will inevitably fall in incoming 100 year ? because of shit like this,

because societies of south and east dont care about "political correcness" only focus on business and developemeent.

soon we will learn every single streamer molested his female viewers - i give it 2 weeks tops.

that said im waiting for preach drama times - ofc he should condemn there every single of his streamer colleagues - because issnt that waht he is always reading letters about ? here he has pleeeeeenty of "twitter wow drama letter "
    Last edited by kamuimac; 2020-06-26 at 09:40 AM.

1. I see you never had any relationship, if you dont know that you dont announce any little approach. He tried something, which wasnt the right time and situation for, but if you think that this was already something horrible or wrong. I may advice to take a step back and live a little

2. In todays time you apologize and pray you survive, no matter if you are guility or not.

Also, did he really thought she was asleep? any source for that?
    No, I have never touched a girl at her vagina while thinking she is asleep and not being in a relationship with. If that's disturbing for you - please seek help.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiza View Post
    Then why aren't conservatives outraged when americans are regularily killed due to excessive police brutality? Why is police reform a leftwing talking point and not a rightwing one?
    Because conservatives believe the issue isn't because of race. Democrats want to try putting the race square peg into every round hole. There are reforms that can and should be made, but don't need to blame racism for it. Democrats try to "solve" an issue without even wanting to figure out what the real problem is. Just have some diversity hires, and a one hour sensitivity seminar that no one pays attention to. It's real easy to start a rwce war and just say "whitey cop is out to get you so vote Democrat!" Meanwhile, all these cop shootings and mistreatment are in democrat run areas. Maybe the issue is more nuanced than just "reeee racism"?
    Last edited by GreenJesus; 2020-06-26 at 09:46 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WFD1992 View Post
    If you "flirt" at someone who is just going about their day, and not in a place where flirting might be more expected (like, at nightclub), yeah, you're a creep.
    So the only place to 'legitimately flirt' and possibly get engaged in a new relationship with the love of your life is in places like nightclubs.

If I'm at the grocery store and see someone that might be the partner I've been looking for my entire life I'll just have to remember your statement and think "Oh gosh, I would just love to get to know that person. I sure hope I'll see that person in a club someday since I can't just go and do a little flirting in a grocery store!"

Flirting comes in many forms. It could also be a teeny tiny gesture that signals your interest in the other by some eyecontact, a small nod or a little smile, with the intend of sparking a little conversation.

I see no reason not to make a little flirt with someone going about their day just because it's not the 'appropriate place like a nightclub'...