Page 56 of 88 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    He touched a girl when he thought she was asleep.

one more time:

He touched a girl when he thought she was asleep.

Ok. Do you understand that? He touched a girl when he thought she was asleep. She waking up or anything, does not change that. Ok.

Bay would not 'deeply apologize' if he thought what he did was not completely fucked up. Ok. EVEN HE HIMSELF KNEW IT WAS NOT OK - NOT AT ALL.
    oh my god - a guy who likes a girl tries to make move on her and when she tells him to stop he stops.

he should be put in jail.

do you know why west has declining birthrates ? thats why . as it does in line with certain line of thought condemning female-male relationhips and promote every other.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nutri View Post
    So the only place to 'legitimately flirt' and possibly get engaged in a new relationship with the love of your life is in places like nightclubs.

If I'm at the grocery store and see someone that might be the partner I've been looking for my entire life I'll just have to remember your statement and think "Oh gosh, I would just love to get to know that person. I sure hope I'll see that person in a club someday since I can't just go and do a little flirting in a grocery store!"

Flirting comes in many forms. It could also be a teeny tiny gesture that signals your interest in the other by some eyecontact, a small nod or a little smile, with the intend of sparking a little conversation.

I see no reason not to make a little flirt with someone going about their day just because it's not the 'appropriate place like a nightclub'...
    thats cancel culture in full atack mode.

im sure there are some people out there ready to blame this situation as verbal rape on her as you invided her personal safe space in that grocery shop .

remember - it only though if you are ugly - if you are handsome she will tell stories "how i met you mother " style .

afterthough - im shocked they didnt atack "how i met your mother " and Barney character yet for how he treats women on screen .

Of course Method knew about the Josh incidents, you can see it on their world first streams where they muted Josh cause he got banned from the platform after minors reported him to twitch (but you can still hear him from time to time and they just hush hush him) or their individual streams hot mic where they talk about how 'Josh did something bad but not thaaaat bad' and how 'he is in trouble with the police'. Sco always painted a good picture of the org, but never censured or removed members that went out of line unless it was straight out in the public (Jokerd being an ass to randoms), and there were plenty of raiders that did really stupid shit over the years - from boosting for real money (and getting banned by blizzard) to outright racism on hot mic.

By reading both accounts of the Sacha incident, it seems like two very very awkward people not reading the signs properly.
    Last edited by Sorshen; 2020-06-26 at 09:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xalvia View Post
    I feel bad for Sco, I've been following him for a decade now and it was a pleasure to see him build a succesful org that was doing so well.

Looks like everything is crumbling and everyhing he has worked for might be dead at the end of this. Especially with josh, mistakes have been made and you can't blame the sponsors for jumping ship - its a business decision based on risk aversion.

I still think its a shame that twitter turns in to a courtroom and that people are being crucified based on accusations only.
    If Method knew then Sco should have known. Especially in the case of Josh who is on the raid team, not just the organisation.
    He made Method a business, he owns it. The buck stops at the top.

"But the Police dropped the case". So what? The barrier for being able to prove something in court is way higher then the barrier where a business should cut ties with someone to protect their own interests.

I don't feel sorry for Sco. He knew the kind of person Josh is and kept him on regardless.
    This is why companies have clear sexual harassment policies and fire people that behave inappropriately, because if they don't they risk getting fucked and can't fall back on "we didn't know".
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

So the only place to 'legitimately flirt' and possibly get engaged in a new relationship with the love of your life is in places like nightclubs.

If I'm at the grocery store and see someone that might be the partner I've been looking for my entire life I'll just have to remember your statement and think "Oh gosh, I would just love to get to know that person. I sure hope I'll see that person in a club someday since I can't just go and do a little flirting in a grocery store!"

Flirting comes in many forms. It could also be a teeny tiny gesture that signals your interest in the other by some eyecontact, a small nod or a little smile, with the intend of sparking a little conversation.

I see no reason not to make a little flirt with someone going about their day just because it's not the 'appropriate place like a nightclub'...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    Of course Method knew about the Josh incidents, you can see it on their world first streams where they muted Josh cause he got banned after minors reported him to twitch (but you can still hear him from time to time and they just hush hush him) or their individual streams hot mic where they talk about how 'Josh did something bad but not thaaaat bad' and how 'he is in trouble with the police'. Sco always painted a good picture of the org, but never censured members that went out of line unless it was straight out in the public (Jokerd being an ass to randoms), and there were plenty of raiders that did really stupid shit over the years - from boosting for real money (and getting banned by blizzard) to outright racism on hot mic.

By reading both accounts of the Sacha incident, it seems like two very very awkward people not reading the signs properly.
    Can we please not put Josh going for 13 year old on a level with greedy woman trying to make money and fame from throwing Sacha under the bus for a failed innocent flirt

Quote Originally Posted by ArenaDk View Post
    1. I see you never had any relationship, if you dont know that you dont announce any little approach. He tried something, which wasnt the right time and situation for, but if you think that this was already something horrible or wrong. I may advice to take a step back and live a little

2. In todays time you apologize and pray you survive, no matter if you are guility or not.

Also, did he really thought she was asleep? any source for that?
    There is no form of "relationship" where you previously haven't met in real life, you share a bed together in a room full of 15 people, and it's the right time to touch the woman's vagina while she is asleep, or atleast not actively engaging with you.

If you think this is in any way, shape or form justifiable in the brain of this guy, you need to rethink things.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    oh my god - a guy who likes a girl tries to make move on her and when she tells him to stop he stops.

he should be put in jail.

do you know why west has declining birthrates ? thats why . as it does in line with certain line of thought condemning female-male relationhips and promote every other.

- - - Updated - - -

thats cancel culture in full atack mode.

im sure there are some people out there ready to blame this situation as verbal rape on her as you invided her personal safe space in that grocery shop .

remember - it only though if you are ugly - if you are handsome she will tell stories "how i met you mother " style .

afterthough - im shocked they didnt atack "how i met your mother " and Barney character yet for how he treats women on screen .
    Again, he himself, said it was not ok. You can defend his action all you want. He was there, he knew what was going on, and he said it was not ok. The victim said it was not ok. Not sure why you come here and say it was ok to touch a girl thinking she was asleep.

If I wanna flirt with a girl I won't touch her vagina. Just think about it. I know the social aspects of life are a hard matter for someone who spends most of his time on a video game forum, but you could at least try.

Again, he himself, said it was not ok. You can defend his action all you want. He was there, he knew what was going on, and he said it was not ok. The victim said it was not ok. Not sure why you come here and say it was ok to touch a girl thinking she was asleep.

If I wanna flirt with a girl I won't touch her vagina. Just think about it. I know the social aspects of life are a hard matter for someone who spends most of his time on a video game forum, but you could at least try.
    Are we still talking about Sascha here... because that is not even Sexual Harrassment. That is assault and would have crossed the trashhold of becoming a criminal matter instead of inaporpriate.

Quote Originally Posted by Delekii View Post
    There is no form of "relationship" where you previously haven't met in real life, you share a bed together in a room full of 15 people, and it's the right time to touch the woman's vagina while she is asleep, or atleast not actively engaging with you.

If you think this is in any way, shape or form justifiable in the brain of this guy, you need to rethink things.
    But it is >.> There is a difference between bad timing , doing a questionable move and doing molesting / a crime,

Specially after she let him touch her again later. Yes, he was totally in the wrong , thats why she allowed him to do even more.

Quote Originally Posted by josykay View Post
    Are we still talking about Sascha here... because that is not even Sexual Harrassment. That is assault and would have crossed the trashhold of becoming a criminal matter instead of inaporpriate.
    No, about Bay:

"Method's Race to World First caster Finalbosstv also known as "Bay":
    https://twitter.com/Hodiaa_art/statu...94770588405760

His reply: https://twitter.com/FinalBossTV/stat...21210839138309"

No, about Bay:

"Method's Race to World First caster Finalbosstv also known as "Bay":
    https://twitter.com/Hodiaa_art/statu...94770588405760

His reply: https://twitter.com/FinalBossTV/stat...21210839138309"
    Yikes... what a cesspool.

Can we please not put Josh going for 13 year old on a level with greedy woman trying to make money and fame from throwing Sacha under the bus for a failed innocent flirt
    Sacha isn't getting thrown under the bus. He fucked up by deciding to sleep in her room.

His mistake and no one elses. That shit will get you fired.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

10+ Year Old Account
    1. I see you never had any relationship, if you dont know that you dont announce any little approach.
    Going for the genitals of someone who is asleep, pretending or otherwise, is not a "little approach." Bay's apology was good. Nonetheless, this should never have happened and it shouldn't have taken years for him to try to make an apology.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

3+ Year Old Account

It was just an example! Other places are like a cafe, for example.

Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    Going for the genitals of someone who is asleep, pretending or otherwise, is not a "little approach." Bay's apology was good. Nonetheless, this should never have happened and it shouldn't have taken years for him to try to make an apology.
    I refuse to believe he went straight for the genitals. There was surely more touching, and with no negative response of such he probably got more daring. Can we maybe not assume this is some kind of mechanical process or play, were you know whatto do when ?

Was it a bad move , probably? Was it as bad and disgusting as she says ? No because she didnt say no and later even allowed him to touch her again

There's a difference in flirting with someone and trying to see if they are interested but then continuing doing it past the point when you can tell they're not interested. Even if he was her superior I don't see anything wrong if he was to ask her out for dinner/coffee or whatever for a date (which he really didn't do) but then if she isn't interested he has to be able to take that answer and move on and nothing changes professionally. But if you keep getting shot down and you keep trying and you're being creepy about it then obviously you've gone past the point of no return.

Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    I'm so fucking glad i'm not having my first sexual experiences at this point. So many awkard attempts at getting attention and seeing if she was into it and stuff.

Its SO fucking hard to judge if someone likes you of you are socially akward. If its your first time. You have no experience. You are afraid to make the first move.

Then he does this, wrong thing. It is wrong. But calling him a sexual predator because of that is going way to far. NOTHING good is going to come from this.
    I'm not trying to victim blame her but she could have been more clear and actually brushed him off.

I honestly think i've tried to make the first move 3 times or so and then finding out a person i just had a conversation with had fallen asleep. Sometimes they where actually asleep, sometimes its easier to take that first step if you pretend you are asleep.

There is SO much fucking nuance in this that just branding him a bad guy because the girl later found out "Hey! I didnt like that now!" is wrong aswell imo.

Method is cancelled lol litteraly everyone is leaving

I refuse to believe he went straight for the genitals. There was surely more touching, and with no negative response of such he probably got more daring. Can we maybe not assume this is some kind of mechanical process or play, were you know whatto do when ?

Was it a bad move , probably? Was it as bad and disgusting as she says ? No because she didnt say no and later even allowed him to touch her again
    You need to just leave. You're wrong. There are copious studies in criminology about the ability of the victim to react in an appropriate way.

Victims "let" their assaulters do things to them for a number of reasons, none of which implies consent at any point. You are actively arguing something that is not even the position held by the perpetrator. He knew what he did was wrong, stop trying to argue as if you have a leg to stand on. You don't.

Quote Originally Posted by apelsinjuice View Post
    Method is cancelled lol litteraly everyone is leaving
    Noone has left the raid team yet

Quote Originally Posted by WFD1992 View Post
    It was just an example! Other places are like a cafe, for example.
    but shouldnt cafe also be a safe space ? maybe she is there to make nice selfie with her macbook and you are inviding her safe space

again this is why culture of west will fall . just like roman empire has fallen to barbarians.