Page 58 of 88 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Hate to break it to you but touching someones genitals while they are asleep is rape. They are unable to give consent at that time.

Heck you could just have had consensual sex, all above board and ok, and then touch her while she is asleep and 'technically' it could still be considered rape. Because consent is a continues thing and not a 'once given all is well' deal.
    Now normally its not a problem because you shouldn't be doing it to random people you don't know and presumably your partner is ok with you touching them. But technically as far as the law is concerned? rape.
    bloddyhell. need to tell me gf im a rapist -_- because she really and i mean really enjoys being wake up like that sometimes (its one of her many fantasies )

you learn something new everyday

what a brave new world we live in indeed.

cant wait to come back home to show her that :P:P:P she will fall from laughing when she reads it.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    and what is more funny at the same time the same people dont have any problems with "eastern" series with clearly dominant male leads who do a lot of Chad stuff ^^

but hey they are not ugly nerds so that justifies it in eyes of cancel culture.

look at "365 days " on netflix - https://www.netflix.com/pl-en/title/81245964

not only woman there was kidnaped , abused with clear stockholm syndrom . and look how many view it has in internet stats

but hey people have no problem there - no no - why ? because Massimo character is hot and has money - so its ok ,
    To be fair, 365 days got 0 Rating by critics on Rotten Tomatoes and 32% by audience. Given... even 32% is way to much, but well recieved looks different.

this made me laugh irl

cheers

sad thing is that west is heading straight in this direction - when before having sex you will have to recive video consent from girl so she later cant accuse you of rape
    you should read up on consent. a video message beforehand only goes so far. Consent is not a 'give once and its all good' thing and can be rescinded at any time.
    If you wanne be safe you better film the whole deal. Or you know, be a reasonable adult and don't think with your dick.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    Yes, you see it daily on the streets. People flirting with another touching their genitals. It's common practice.
    dunno but from what i heard that sending d..ck pics is pretty common flirting strategy on tinder ^^

oh well - all those deviants on internets

bloddyhell. need to tell me gf im a rapist -_- because she really and i mean really enjoys being wake up like that sometimes (its one of her many fantasies )

cant wait to come back home to show her that :P:P:P she will fall from laughing when she reads it.
    This is why you spend most of your time on a video game forum and not as a Judge.

you should read up on consent. a video message beforehand only goes so far. Consent is not a 'give once and its all good' thing and can be rescinded at any time.
    If you wanne be safe you better film the whole deal. Or you know, be a reasonable adult and don't think with your dick.
    but wouldnt you technically need first consent for filming it on film ?

sounds like catch 22 situation

this day is so educational

Who knew things like this would happen when their leader is infamous Sco the pedophile

As I said in the 2nd to last line, if your partner is ok with it, go for it. have fun.
    But it becomes a problem when the other person isn't your partner and you don't know if he/she would be ok with it.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

As I said in the 2nd to last line, if your partner is ok with it, go for it. have fun.
    But it becomes a problem when the other person isn't your partner and you don't know if he/she would be ok with it.
    For those people who are so socially distant, they can't see the difference between that.

no no - according to what you said she could retake the consent any minute

uff so glad she never did

gotta be carefull from now

who knew sex can be so complicated

Hate to break it to you but touching someones genitals while they are asleep is rape. They are unable to give consent at that time.

Heck you could just have had consensual sex, all above board and ok, and then touch her while she is asleep and 'technically' it could still be considered rape. Because consent is a continues thing and not a 'once given all is well' deal.
    Now normally its not a problem because you shouldn't be doing it to random people you don't know and presumably your partner is ok with you touching them. But technically as far as the law is concerned? rape.
    "Presumably"... makes it sound like if you are in a relationship you are allowed to touch them by assuming they give consent. As you mentioned multiple times "consent is a continues thing and not a 'once given all is well' deal.".
    Should be wrong to presume they are ok with it just because you are in a relationship and have given consent earlier... or maybe consent is more multi-faceted and nuanced than just "ask for consent". Since most couples I know and have been in rarely say "lets have sex", unless both are bored and someone spits out the idea, most of the time it's one starting to touch the other.
    Last edited by Kumorii; 2020-06-26 at 11:13 AM.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

Lack of consent may result from either forcible compulsion by the perpetrator or an inability to consent on the part of the victim (such as people who are asleep, intoxicated or otherwise mentally compromised).

Taken from here btw:

https://www.amnesty.org/en/documents/ior53/001/2011/en/

But careful these are facts.

According to some people she could like it tonight and regret it tomorrow and that would then be rape.

Bears some resemblence to the bay thing

Quote Originally Posted by Emmithyst View Post
    Some of his victims were minors, it's not exactly weird that they were too scared to come forth. If this so called "hype train" made them be able to do so, is this a problem? It doesn't exactly make her case any less valid.

What Josh did wasn't exactly a secret, people knew of his behaviour, some inside Method and people from the warcraft community.
    I can't say much on Sascha but Josh pretty much screams guilty.
    That aside, he deleted all of his social media and discord accounts. It doesn't exactly help his case.

I don't think in general people should come for you with the mob mentality when you think someone is guilty no, but there just isn't much to say about Josh.
    You already sure he is guilty before any police or judge statement - you start your post with 'his victims'. If it is not bias - then what is?
    So this is what I'm talking about - mob are willing to crucify anyone without hearing any arguments from his side, resting just upon unproven words of some girls from internet. Cancel culture as it is.
    And yes - if you have ever somehow offended any woman or even if she just thought that you 'offended' her (and I bet you did - as everyone else did, it is life after all), then she is free to write any more or less plausible soap story on forums/twitter/etc. and mob will come for you too. You just have to have any public value, and voila - you career is done!

59 pages for a member of a guild kicked for “reasons”?

Jesus, are you serious?

10+ Year Old Account

Anyone can remove consent whenever they want, if this is something you're only just now realizing then I feel kind of bad for you.

And yeah, human interactions, especially sex at a young/inexperienced age, can be quite complex when you break them down.

Quote Originally Posted by chiddie View Post

Jesus, are you serious?
    The entire subject has jsut literally flown over your head hasnt it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chiddie View Post

Jesus, are you serious?
    59 pages discussion several sexual assault allegations in THE guild of this game. Everyone knows Method, this is huge news in the world of World of Warcraft, why would it not have a big discussion on one of the biggest WoW forums around?

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzhands View Post
    Anyone can remove consent whenever they want, if this is something you're only just now realizing then I feel kind of bad for you.

And yeah, human interactions, especially sex at a young/inexperienced age, can be quite complex when you break them down.
    The problem is when people switch opinions and remove consent AFTER the fact

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    The entire subject has jsut literally flown over your head hasnt it
    Honestly he's probably just edgelording for internet cool points. Dunno why I responded to it.