Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Kami Dende View Post
    Which is absolutely retarded, because innocent until proven guilty is the way. Not Guilty until proven innocent.

So a guy loses because a Woman could be lying. Yeah that's a fucked up world view.
    Careful, you might be called an abuser-sympathizer because you don't immediately believe the victim.

It's really shitty that cancel culture and guilty-until-proven-innocent is such a prevalent thing for cases like this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post

this sets a precedent
    The precedent was set long long ago with cancel culture.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Quote Originally Posted by keldarepewpew View Post
    I feel like males should stop interacting with females all togeter, that way there is no risk for anyone involved. Would be good for the enviroment aswell in the long term.
    Men* and Women*. "Male" and "Female" are adjectives, stop using them like they're fucking nouns.

I get why companies are quick to appease the lynch mob. We've seen they're not immune to repercussions of inaction or "wrong" action. That's why it's important to strike cancel culture at the source, attitudes. Only once the public opinion honors the principle of innocent until proven guilty will the companies have some balls again.

poor Swifty!
    I'm not very familiar with him, but it seems his entire income is based around WoW and he's taking some scary losses.
    Shadowlands is real world
    The Maw is China
    The Jailer is China government
    Sylvanas is Blizz

Quote Originally Posted by Alteiry View Post
    Men* and Women*. "Male" and "Female" are adjectives, stop using them like they're fucking nouns.
    While "male" and "female" can be adjectives, they're also nouns. As distasteful as it is to refer to women as 'females' it's not wrong grammar-wise. Just a bit dehumanizing.

7+ Year Old Account
    Wow.... What the hell.

Talking about just tossing somebody under the bus, despite loyality and dedication for years O.o Its a sign, that Blizzard is not a company, that deserves your faith and dedication.

God, its just a horrible thing to do.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Can't, with the way you can have a gender for every day of the week men and women is no longer a option. Hence why people switched to male and female to discribe a person

Quote Originally Posted by IndCold View Post
    People like Bill Cosby, Harvey Weinstein, Kevin Spacey, etc went decades with everyone looking the other way because society "remained skeptical".
    Wrong. They went decades because the women refused to speak out due to fear of being blackballed. It had Zero to do with "remaining skeptical".

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    "Rumours" had been circulating for decades :/
    But you can't use rumors for anything. There are rumors, that people are undercover lizards O.o
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Accuse Blizzard of sexual harassment.
    Blizzard removes itself.
    Profit?
    S.H.

Having to find new ways to be an ass hole must get dull.
    Right back at you bucko

Okay grammar nazi.. lol how bad does your life have to be that you have to correct someone on a forum about sentence structure..

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    Swifty is actually playing it smart. Lawyer up and let the legal system take care of it. Hes smart enough to not apologize for something he didn't do. Apologizing doesn't please the mob so why bother? If he said "these accusations are super false let me list it out why" it will appear that hes super defensive and a misogynist or something for not believing all women. Just stay calm, lawyer up, eventually truth will come out and his life will be normal again. By not saying anything he doesnt implicate himself with an own goal. For example: "all I did was...". "But she was the one!" "I never even touched her!"
    This is the strategy in almost all such situations.

You simply shut up. And let the legal system work.

Then, in about whatever amount of time(which sucks yeah, because his revenue will likely drop the ball during the court case) he'll be pardoned/convicted, and live moves on. Almost always though, pardoned because most of these accusations carry no weight.
    Shame for the celebs though. It's really annoying and frustrating as all hell I can imagine, having to endure these $luts trying to axe you of your money.

Because that's all it is. Money.
    Nobody goes and makes a massive fuzz about something that happened some long time ago with someone they don't interact anymore other than to get some sort of compensation. Very rarely, if ever is it a case of morals. "That he needed to get his just punishment" - Blah, lol.

Yeah, so, basically, I'm expecting silence from these parties.

"Rumours" had been circulating for decades :/
    Of course, but nobody spoke out for fear of being blackballed. It had nothing to do with remaining skeptical. It to do with the perpetrators themselves bullying their victims into silence.

7+ Year Old Account
    "Open secrets". Either way people knew something was off and everyone kind of just accepted it.
    Yeah, because people can be misunderstood and that makes it so, that people deserve the benefit of the doubt.

"open secrets" are still secrets, properly for a good reason, because it was not a convincing truth.

Again, rumors and "open secrets" are treated with suspicion for a reason, because they might not be true. Dooming somebody for something, that "might" be true, is an insane thing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by FreeHongKong View Post
    Okay grammar nazi.. lol how bad does your life have to be that you have to correct someone on a forum about sentence structure..
    quite bold from someone who drags his political opinions as username into a gaming forum

I dunno people who dehumanize people are more or less upset by the same things as always.
    Like your doing with anyone dares disagree with you. Hmmmmnn.

Some of just don't want witch hunts, but if the did bring back the stake i hope for your sake the SJW.s don't turn on you. Because all you get from us is *sing song voice* We told you so! *sing song voice*

I actually believe her story tbh. Gut feeling even tho i like swifty.
    Last edited by Speedlance; 2020-06-26 at 01:57 PM.

Ive only watched swifty a couple times. Seems like a decent fellow but he sure is dumb. Couldn't handle watching him anymore after a couple times.