Page 60 of 88 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    If the company knew of this, and apparently they did, and didn't cut him lose before they are not a good company.
    Josh have been a member of method for a very long time and has been part of what it is today. Just kicking him out would not be an easy decision. It does not inspire loyalty, if you are ready to oust your veteran members for non-proven accusations. Method should not be blamed for trying to keep him around, even if he was a wierd person. Its not like they helped him do some of the bad things or like that.

That said, i understand why they have cut the connection and they should have slowly done that a long time ago. Said, that he needs to be much less visible or suspended until he has his affairs in order. Would give him a break to prove himself and then return.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Flurryfang View Post
    Josh have been a member of method for a very long time and has been part of what it is today. Just kicking him out would not be an easy decision. It does not inspire loyalty, if you are ready to oust your veteran members for non-proven accusations. Method should not be blamed for trying to keep him around, even if he was a wierd person. Its not like they helped him do some of the bad things or like that.

That said, i understand why they have cut the connection and they should have slowly done that a long time ago. Said, that he needs to be much less visible or suspended until he has his affairs in order. Would give him a break to prove himself and then return.
    And yet, because they didn't kick him the organisation is now haemorrhaging and potentially dead.

This whole situation now with Method is why companies have clear guidelines for sexual harassment and why credible accusations get you fired even if they do not rise to the necessary level for criminal prosecution.
    Because not doing it can have large consequences for the business.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    That is not the story of the girl who did the police report. The police report came from the one who alleges rape https://twitter.com/poopernoodle/sta...30814694543360
    Ok THAT seems plausible enough, I agree. But why she didn't go to police straight after this shit? There is medical look up and it can be proven that rape did take place medically, if it is done soon enough. That is what police for, to grab such people to answer.
    Btw I didn't understand who she talks about, name Josh haven't appeared once in her story.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    You do know that asking for nudes is solicitation, especially if it is a minor, right?
    When some retard asks you for nudes you can always reply 'GTFO' and end connection. It is safe to do online since he isn't near you at that time. So making victim of consentually sent nudes is just ridicilous.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    And yet, because they didn't kick him the organisation is now haemorrhaging and potentially dead.

This whole situation now with Method is why companies have clear guidelines for sexual harassment and why credible accusations get you fired even if they do not rise to the necessary level for criminal prosecution.
    Because not doing it can have large consequences for the business.
    Which is kinda sad. Its sad, that companies have to be so fearful of being hunted down by the media crowd, that they have to set up so straight lines for their members, that they can't even be wierd.

I know a few people, who are "hid" in the basement of some companies, because they are socially awkward. They are not invited to office parties or events, because they might be misunderstood or behave "oddly". Its a shame, that some people have to be banished, just because they are not perfect people when it comes to social interactions.

But that is what social media and cancel culture have done now. Some people can't even have twitter accounts anymore, in fear of being caught in a personal conversation, that might be overstated and sent to their job.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Muxtar View Post
    Ok THAT seems plausible enough, I agree. But why she didn't go to police straight after this shit? There is medical look up and it can be proven that rape did take place medically, if it is done soon enough. That is what police for, to grab such people to answer.
    Btw I didn't understand who she talks about, name Josh haven't appeared once in her story.

- - - Updated - - -

When some retard asks you for nudes you can always reply 'GTFO' and end connection. It is safe to do online since he isn't near you at that time. So making victim of consentually sent nudes is just ridicilous.
    Ah , you missed the discussion.

People yell the argument, because he was such a high tier raider, and they are so young and afraid, they couldnt use the ignore function and had to keep letting him approach them.

100% using using the big ignore button was IMPOSSIBLE

Wrong. That test can only prove that sex occurred. It cannot prove consent or non consent so it cannot prove rape.

Solicitation is still a crime. It does not matter that it was online either. It is also beyond ignorant to say it is safe to do online because you have no clue who is on the other end. IF that was a minor, that is a serious crime if the minor is under the age of consent and still a crime even if they are not.

You really did not think anything through at all.

5+ Year Old Account
    You already sure he is guilty before any police or judge statement - you start your post with 'his victims'. If it is not bias - then what is?
    So this is what I'm talking about - mob are willing to crucify anyone without hearing any arguments from his side, resting just upon unproven words of some girls from internet. Cancel culture as it is.
    And yes - if you have ever somehow offended any woman or even if she just thought that you 'offended' her (and I bet you did - as everyone else did, it is life after all), then she is free to write any more or less plausible soap story on forums/twitter/etc. and mob will come for you too. You just have to have any public value, and voila - you career is done!
    I'm a woman, I've offended women. As a woman, men have offended me, in a lot of ways... And?
    You seem to have the opinion that all women behave and act in the same way, it screams like a certain type of person.

That aside, I'm willing to hear Josh's side of the story but unfortunately, he deleted everything.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ArenaDk View Post
    Ah , you missed the discussion.

People yell the argument, because he was such a high tier raider, and they are so young and afraid, they couldnt use the ignore function and had to keep letting him approach them.

100% using using the big ignore button was IMPOSSIBLE
    They could have, they are also minors. There are laws in place because minors are often incapable of making the right choices.
    Josh on the other hand is 28, and perfectly capable of thinking, nah, I should ask these children for nudes and make sexual advances in them. I shouldn't use my position of power to get them to do what I want because yes, being internet famous these days is a thing.

Don't be obtuse.
    Last edited by conceptKitty; 2020-06-26 at 12:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Emmithyst View Post
    That aside, I'm willing to hear Josh's side of the story but unfortunately, he deleted everything.
    Like done on adivice from his legal counsel. If he feels he is innocent, he should let his lawyer go after her.

Sad, that Method has to go down for this. For one member to take a good company down with it.

But hey, on topic, have Josh been actually proven guilty of something or is he just being reported to the police about his behavior?
    Good company my ass. They protected a child predator for years.

I'm a woman, I've offended women. As a woman, men have offended me, in a lot of ways... And?
    You seem to have the opinion that all women behave and act in the same way, it screams like a certain type of person.

- - - Updated - - -

They could have, they are also minors. There are laws in place because minors are often incapable of making the right choices.
    Don't be obtuse.
    The 13 year old. Maybe, far to young and maybe was confused how to react.

The 16 year old? Dont kid yourself. She knew what was going on and could end it any time. Again, 16 and 21 year olds are not much different matured depending on the situation and both ( josh and the 16 year old ) were in a age were they kinda knew whats going on but not really

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    oh my god - a guy who likes a girl tries to make move on her and when she tells him to stop he stops.

he should be put in jail.

do you know why west has declining birthrates ? thats why . as it does in line with certain line of thought condemning female-male relationhips and promote every other.

- - - Updated - - -

thats cancel culture in full atack mode.

im sure there are some people out there ready to blame this situation as verbal rape on her as you invided her personal safe space in that grocery shop .

remember - it only though if you are ugly - if you are handsome she will tell stories "how i met you mother " style .

afterthough - im shocked they didnt atack "how i met your mother " and Barney character yet for how he treats women on screen .
    I agree. Sadly though it falls on completely and willingfully deaf ears, not until its far too late and when western society gets to beyond repairable levels.

The level of which we have devolved as a species, especially here in the "west" has been 10 folds within this past decade alone, and if we continue going down this barbaric path of shooting the accused first, then ask questions later, then it will only speeds that up.

Quote Originally Posted by Odintdk View Post
    I agree. Sadly though it falls on completely and willingfully deaf ears, not until its far too late and when western society gets to beyond repairable levels.

The level of which we have devolved as a species, especially here in the "west" has been 10 folds within this past decade alone, and if we continue going down this barbaric path of shooting the accused first, then ask questions later, then it will only speeds that up.
    Its easy in my opinion. Increase the punishment for wrong accuser and for people who are proofen guilty. But punish companys/ individuels who try to take justice in their own hands

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Courierrawr View Post
    Good company my ass. They protected a child predator for years.
    You are right, Method, a company of hundreds of people, was rotten to the core because it had 1 member, who have been accused of hitting awkwardly on a teenager.

Giving a coworker, a friend for many, the benefit of the doubt, is not protecting him. Unless you prove, that Method has caught Josh fucking a 13 year old and then helped him cover it up, you are going way too far.

5+ Year Old Account

The 16 year old? Dont kid yourself. She knew what was going on and could end it any time. Again, 16 and 21 year olds are not much different matured depending on the situation and both ( josh and the 16 year old ) were in a age were they kinda knew whats going on but not really
    They are still children, just because you are closer to being 18 does not mean you are 18.

It would be too much work to judge people on a case by case basis, therefore the law does not.

- - - Updated - - -

In what world do you live in to think 16 and 21 are on the same level in terms of maturity?

They are still children, just because you are closer to being 18 does not mean you are 18.

It would be too much work to judge people on a case by case basis, therefore the law does not.
    I hope Iam not wrong. But Method is a EU guild.

In my country for example you would judge a 16 and a 21 year old under the same law. You are no child with 16. You can have finished the highest education/ been working for a few years already.

Lets stop the bs calling 16 year old more childish then 21 year olds to a level that a 16 year old is to a 30 year old.

If you call the 16 year old a child, then Josh was one too with 21. Probably depending on country it can even differ more

edit : in the real world ? have worked with both 20 year olds and 16 year olds who finished school together and wanted to go into tge medical field. I saw now difference in maturity at all. And I see this often. 16-21 is a period in which not much changes of oppertunity in growth are between the age ranges. Both can legally/ education wise the same things
    Last edited by ArenaDk; 2020-06-26 at 12:47 PM.

5+ Year Old Account
    I hope Iam not wrong. But Method is a EU guild.

In my country for example you would judge a 16 and a 21 year old under the same law. You are no child with 16. You can have finished the highest education/ been working for a few years already.

Lets stop the bs calling 16 year old more childish then 21 year olds to a level that a 16 year old is to a 30 year old.

If you call the 16 year old a child, then Josh was one too with 21. Probably depending on country it can even differ more
    Josh is 28 though. If the girl of 16 would send Josh nudes, what do you think would happen?
    Again, because she's 16.

Josh is 28 though. If the girl of 16 would send Josh nudes, what do you think would happen?
    Again, because she's 16.
    I was told Josh was 21 at the time.

So 21 and 16 or 23 and 28. Your call what we compare

Edit : doesnt even matter as a 16 year old should still know

edit: did I just get a infraction for trolling ? Mods, if you dont agree with my opinion, say something, if you dont want my opinion bann me. But calling it trolling is just insulting
    Last edited by ArenaDk; 2020-06-26 at 12:54 PM.

You are right, Method, a company of hundreds of people, was rotten to the core because it had 1 member, who have been accused of hitting awkwardly on a teenager.
    It's not because one member is a child predator, stop being disingenious. They're scum because they knew and still covered for him.

Also hitting on teenagers as an adult is disgusting, are you unironically trying to downplay this? Really says a lot about you dude.

Which is kinda sad. Its sad, that companies have to be so fearful of being hunted down by the media crowd, that they have to set up so straight lines for their members, that they can't even be wierd.
    I would not call sexual assault or harassment 'being weird' but ok.

Why is the world like this? maybe somewhat of a counter reaction to the centuries where sexual harassment/assault was considered 'ok' or 'normal'.
    Because people are imperfect, because its often he said/she said, because there is often a lack of real evidence allowing people to get away with such behaviour.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Zweitastenyo View Post
    That Josh thing amuses me pretty much, i mean who the fuck does he think he is? Trying to flex on teenage girls by being a method raider? Has he ever looked into a mirror? Well anyways, he always was creepy so i am not suprised.

On that "Annie" matter, hat girl is looking for attention, after i read this part "Sascha was a very stiff person, so I would always make fun of him and I felt comfortable with him cuz I looked up to my boss. He always seemed moody so I would hug him and try make him laugh. I never did anything I wouldn't do to any of my other friends, and if you've met me at a gaming con, you'd know this." it was pretty much obvious what kind of a girl she actually is.
    Yeah, I get the vibe "Annie" was after something and she didn't get it on her own accord. So she's gonna blast Sacha now, and make a big ass deal of a guy being slightly inappropriate as her superior "gamer". Everyone is acting like Elon Musk groped his secretary or something. Maybe I just think an Officer/CEO of Method being equated to "this girl's boss" is a little silly and tongue in cheek. A bunch of gamers were on holiday, be real. Besides, when are people going to start accepting that anxiety is not an excuse to be a coward? It's like all cowards found a universal excuse to say I shouldn't have to *deal* with things since I have social anxiety. If someone says, "I don't handle rejection well" to you, man or woman, tell that asshole "I don't give a damn what you handle well, not my problem" and move on. But noooo, she has anxiety, she has to heal for 6 months before she can talk about this *extremely traumatic experience*.

It seems to me she was flirty and physical with the guy in person (with her hugs and attention) and the guy caught the wrong signal and started texting her when he was full of liquid courage. Which I get is cringe a little, but it shouldn't be something that his head gets put on a pike for. It is not a crime nor is it illegal to do what he did. The same "strength" she's invoking to roast this guy could have easily been used to just tell him she's not interested. Instead she perpetuates the behavior by playing coy with vague interest instead of being honest with the guy. Notice she only posts screenshots of things he said, and no screenshots of things she's claiming she said.

Annie if you're reading this, next time just say, "This is inappropriate. I would like you to stop this immediately." instead of trying to ruin someone's life because they drunkenly flirted with you and told you they don't handle rejection well.
    Last edited by Black Goat; 2020-06-26 at 01:04 PM.