Quote Originally Posted by 1001 View Post
    No one gives a damn why you pledged. That is not the topic being discussed.

If you want to educate yourself about how psychology affects preception then read up on mere ownership effect, loss aversion, attachment theory and so on.
    You do like to talk BS dont you, simple fact is i dont care either way, i accepted the possability of the project not being complete when i pledged as you would be a complete idiot if you didnt accept that.
    STAR-J4R9-YYK4 use this for 5000 credits in star citizen

Quote Originally Posted by kenn9530 View Post
    You do like to talk BS dont you
    What bullshit would that be Kenn? Enlighten me.

simple fact is i dont care either way, i accepted the possability of the project not being complete when i pledged as you would be a complete idiot if you didnt accept that.
    Again, you;re talking about stuff that has zero relevance.

What bullshit would that be Kenn? Enlighten me.

Again, you;re talking about stuff that has zero relevance.
    your the one talking about things of no relevance like pschology and seem to think you know my motivations.

your the one talking about things of no relevance like pschology and seem to think you know my motivations.
    It's like talking to a brick wall.

You just can't get any new ideas squeezed in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Henako View Post
    It's like talking to a brick wall.

You just can't get any new ideas squeezed in there.
    Talking to 1001 is talking to a brick wall, stating as fact that he knows what my motivations are for supporting the game when money is not even a factor.

I support the game for the simple fact noone else is giving us a space game that would include everything possible, wouldnt matter if i just have a starter package or spent 35k on everything, i just accept everything that goes with the project good or bad and couldnt care less what happens either way, we either get a good space game or we dont simple as that.

Why is it irrelevant? If we wanted to discuss marketing we would need to accept that psychology plays a big part of it.
    If we want to discuss why some backers, but especially whales, are so vehement in defending and protecting a computer game why not look at the psychological factors that influence that behaviour?

To say it is irrelevant is just being wilfully ignorant.

Talking to 1001 is talking to a brick wall, stating as fact that he knows what my motivations are for supporting the game when money is not even a factor.
    Yep, it's always everyone else isn't it....

Why is it irrelevant? If we wanted to discuss marketing we would need to accept that psychology plays a big part of it.
    If we want to discuss why some backers, but especially whales, are so vehement in defending and protecting a computer game why not look at the psychological factors that influence that behaviour?

To say it is irrelevant is just being wilfully ignorant.

Yep, it's always everyone else isn't it....
    Your just bringing up irrelevant fictions that have nothing to do with the game at all, why are you so adamant in bringing a game down so much, its completely pointless and a waste of time.

the ones complaining about the game are more invested than the ones that support it.

i just accept everything that goes with the project good or bad and couldnt care less what happens either way, we either get a good space game or we dont simple as that.
    For not caring what goes on you sure are invested in what people have to say about it so you can rush to defend it.

- - - Updated - - -

why are you so adamant in bringing a game down so much, its completely pointless and a waste of time.
    Why are you so adamant to defend it? Pointless waste of time right?

- - - Updated - - -

the ones complaining about the game are more invested than the ones that support it.
    Ironic coming from people with money invested in this game.

Your just bringing up irrelevant fictions that have nothing to do with the game at all
    The "game" encompasses everything that is involved in it whether you like that or not.

why are you so adamant in bringing a game down so much, its completely pointless and a waste of time.
    I think this comment is quite enlightening as only someone with a large emotional attachment would view critique as being there solely to bring something down.

I couldn't care less about "bringing the game down". I do however care about companies and their whiteknights bullshitting people.

Nah.

The "game" encompasses everything that is involved in it whether you like that or not.

I think this comment is quite enlightening as only someone with a large emotional attachment would view critique as being there solely to bring something down.

I couldn't care less about "bringing the game down". I do however care about companies and their whiteknights bullshitting people.

Nah.
    Im only here because im bored, posts in here are actually pointless in the big picture and are irrelevant to the success or failure of the game.

No matter what happens in any thread discussing star citizen the game is still being made reagardless and all opinions/theories mean nothing.

I was talking about you.

Nobody cares why you supported the game. You've been told that three or four times now. You just keep repeating yourself, rather than actually approaching the point people are trying to make.
    Last edited by Henako; 2020-06-26 at 08:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Henako View Post
    I was talking about you.

Nobody cares why you supported the game. You've been told that three or four times now. You just keep repeating yourself, rather than actually approaching the point people are trying to make.
    Im not the one bringing psychology into a discussion because he is unable to make any valid arguments.

Im not the one bringing psychology into a discussion because he is unable to make any valid arguments.
    So much projection. It's ridiculous.
    Talking about the psychological influence people have towards something they are invested in is a valid argument. You would have to be very ignorant to think it has no validity.
    Saying that psychology plays no part is an inability to make a valid counter argument.

What's more amusing is in one post you say it's all irrelevant and then a post or 2 later you're asking the reasons for people doing things

I pledged because i have been waiting on a proper space game simple as that, if it failed tomorrow then i wouldnt care in the slightest, im ex military been trained to not care when things dont go the way you want them too.
    Oh I'm sure everyone is already aware that you are a drone .

Though I really doubt you wouldn't care, since you basically say the opposite in your first sentence.
    You are eagerly waiting for a proper space sim. So obviously, if the project fails, you'll be disappointed.

So much projection. It's ridiculous.
    Talking about the psychological influence people have towards something they are invested in is a valid argument. You would have to be very ignorant to think it has no validity.
    Saying that psychology plays no part is an inability to make a valid counter argument.

What's more amusing is in one post you say it's all irrelevant and then a post or 2 later you're asking the reasons for people doing things
    Everything anyone says is irrelevant because whats going to happen is going to happen regardless isnt it.

I have already told you i dont care what happens either way but you seem to think you know better, its just another thing you have been wrong about, it is you being ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    Oh I'm sure everyone is already aware that you are a drone .

Though I really doubt you wouldn't care, since you basically say the opposite in your first sentence.
    You are eagerly waiting for a proper space sim. So obviously, if the project fails, you'll be disappointed.
    I couldnt care less either way, at the end of the day its a game its main purpose is to waste time and there will be many other games to fulfil that purpose.

I bought RDR2 ultimate edition on ps4 when it came out and still have not played past 25%, or bought the darkness edition tarkov game and never really played it and just gave it to a friend, if i get something and cant get a refund i just accept it and move on.

Been mortared on a regular basis in iraq for 6 months and never bothered me in the slightest either.
    Last edited by kenn9530; 2020-06-26 at 11:35 AM.

Everything anyone says is irrelevant because whats going to happen is going to happen regardless isnt it.
    If everything anyone says is irrelevant then saying "what's going to happen is going to happren regardless isn't it" is also irrelevant

I have already told you i dont care what happens either way but you seem to think you know better, its just another thing you have been wrong about, it is you being ignorant.
    You can say that you don't care but your actions argue otherwise. They show someone who deeply cares because they want to refute every single criticism day in, day out.
    But by all means claim it is every one else who is wrong and ignorant if that makes you feel better.

You can say that you don't care but your actions argue otherwise. They show someone who deeply cares because they want to refute every single criticism day in, day out.
    But by all means claim it is every one else who is wrong and ignorant if that makes you feel better.
    He's the definition of "I'm just joking, kappa"
    And he's slowly turning into the Navy Seal copypasta judging from his last 2 posts.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2020-06-26 at 01:48 PM.

If everything anyone says is irrelevant then saying "what's going to happen is going to happren regardless isn't it" is also irrelevant

Your the one claiming to know why im posting in here when you clearly have no idea and taking the thread off topic as usual.

Its just boring with the same constant complaints over and over that are pointless.
    Last edited by kenn9530; 2020-06-26 at 01:58 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Your the one claiming to know why im posting in here when you clearly have no idea. . . . . . .
    Bro, everyone knows why you're posting here. You work at CIG. You literally don't have a choice.

The hypocrisy here is wild. You wild, Kenn.

He does seem to be getting tired though, doesn't he? There's less and less actual, insane, bullheaded argument and more and more just, "No, that's not true. That doesn't matter."
    Last edited by Henako; 2020-06-26 at 07:39 PM.