Page 65 of 88 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    But the rats like Preach and Djarii leaving the sinking ship now are lauded for taking a stand..
    Preach was never under the Method umbrella. He was an outside contractor who came in and did stuff like the world first race. He said on his stream earlier today Method wanted him to come aboard, but he refused and wanted to stay independent.

He was never 'on the ship' to begin with. And he goes into detail on last few streams about how he repeatedly asked Method about Josh and how he doesnt believe their response now that 'nobody knew'. Hence why he dis-associated from working with them again.

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    How would that matter? They thought Josh was innocent.
    Impossible, he brandished the knife on stream.

It matters because they were enabling him a platform and a voice as best they could. Both in successful ways (merely keeping him in the guild / raid team, where he can be the WF guy with a profile he can leverage to attract people) and in unsuccessful ways (trying to get him unbanned on twitch which would boost the first point even further).

Whether they 'thought he was innocent' doesnt matter. Thats the result of actions they did.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    Impossible, he brandished the knife on stream.
    Showing a knife on stream is illegal?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TyrianFC View Post
    It matters because they were enabling him a platform and a voice. Both in successful ways (merely keeping him in the guild / raid team, where he can be the WF guy with a profile he can leverage to attract people) and in unsuccessful ways (trying to get him unbanned on twitch which would boost the first point even further).

Whether they 'thought he was innocent' doesnt matter. Thats the result of actions they did.
    And if he was innocent? Life ruined for nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by TyrianFC View Post
    So is it true that Sco tried to get Twitch to unban Josh a year+ ago after his initial ban? I'm sure the Twitch rep would have the emails andor correspondence regarding this, if everyone at Method had conveniently forgotten about it...
    Sco tried to get Josh unbanned as recently as April (2 months ago).

https://twitter.com/Wigglegiggles1/s...85472947453953

Quote Originally Posted by Aflakk47 View Post
    Sco tried to get Josh unbanned as recently as April (2 months ago).

https://twitter.com/Wigglegiggles1/s...85472947453953
    That was right after the police dropped his case.

Sco's girlfriend left Method leaving quote:
    "After 5 years, I am leaving Method. I do not support the inaction towards Josh."
    So are you sure they thought he was innocent? After all Method did something against Josh now.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    If Method knew then Sco should have known. Especially in the case of Josh who is on the raid team, not just the organisation.
    He made Method a business, he owns it. The buck stops at the top.

"But the Police dropped the case". So what? The barrier for being able to prove something in court is way higher then the barrier where a business should cut ties with someone to protect their own interests.

I don't feel sorry for Sco. He knew the kind of person Josh is and kept him on regardless.
    This is why companies have clear sexual harassment policies and fire people that behave inappropriately, because if they don't they risk getting fucked and can't fall back on "we didn't know".
    Honestly, I kind of regret the post I made earlier. I agree with you. After reviewing a lot of stuff / posts - Sco knew and he did not act and I should not feel sorry for him at all. I might be biased in terms of Sco, I enjoyed the ride and I loved methods streams / story of the first succesful gaming org with a raider at the top and it doesn't sit well that everything is coming crashing down. I'm still waiting for him to give a proper response, hell a response at all, but it looks like its gg method for good .

I still think some people are way to fast in judging people, false accusations can ruin someones livelhood and career. A lot of stuff is popping up, even if most of it might be true, I'm sure a couple of people will go down having done nothing.

That was right after the police dropped his case.
    Just because evidence doesn't rise to the level of enabling a court case doesn't mean a company should allow itself to be associated with a person.

hence why Twitch saw no reason to unban him.
    And yes I can understand Sco wanting to help his 'bro' but he is also the head of a business, a business hat is suffering as a result of that now.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    business is business.

you think that she did it because sense of morality ?

sex sell.

and this proves sex sells very well.
    Annie is quite a dull streamer, IMO. She has a very vanilla personality and never really says anything interesting or witty. She's generic 'nice' and that's about it. Not really sure why people would spend much time watching her.

Quote Originally Posted by LanToaster View Post
    Screenshots of a Chat is not Proof, its the same value of whats written in the Post. If you use Screenshots of written Text as Proof, you can just aswell take the word as Undeniable Proof.

What would you think if the Accused would provide the same Screenshots with reversed names? Because that would take like 5 minutes to accomplish.

If you want proof, you need to be a Authorized party and get the Logs from the Platforms involved. Otherwise the Screenshots are worth jack shit.

I´m not against them speaking out, its free speech. But if they seek Justice, and if Justice is to be brought. It has to go to Proper Channels.
    I Blame the Hate train going on without any tangible proof. You can be Supportive without causing other Harm.

You know that Professional Football, etc is basically the same?

No, this thread pretty much sums it up, that it doesnt matter if its True or not.

Just alone with the Accusation Methods done, no one even asked if its true, the moment that Tweet came up, the Hate train started.
    How are screenshots of chat that clearly indicate the username and are not altered not proof? It's pretty easy to tell when an image has been altered. You think dozens of people are going to fake hundreds of screen shots of chat?

Quote Originally Posted by Xalvia View Post
    Honestly, I kind of regret the post I made earlier. I agree with you. After reviewing a lot of stuff / posts - Sco knew and he did not act and I should not feel sorry for him at all. I might be biased in terms of Sco, I enjoyed the ride and I loved methods streams / story of the first succesful gaming org with a raider at the top and it doesn't sit well that everything is coming crashing down. I'm still waiting for him to give a proper response, hell a response at all, but it looks like its gg method for good .

I still think some people are way to fast in judging people, false accusations can ruin someones livelhood and career. A lot of stuff is popping up, even if most of it might be true, I'm sure a couple of people will go down having done nothing.
    Heres my free PR advice to Sco on what his next statement/action should be:

1 - An apology accepting that, as co-CEO, he ultimately accepts full responsibility for everything that happened under his watch - ultimately: Methods inaction and mishandling of everything dating back a year+
    2 - An apology to all sponsors, affiliates, community and Blizzard.
    3 - Announcement that the Method brand will be shutting down and effectively dissolving (its tainted beyond repair in Sponser eyes at the moment - its less than worthless right now, its actually poisonous to everyone by association)
    4 - Announcement that ALL profit the brand has generated in the last X weeks will be donated to a sexual abuse related charity.

ONLY THEN could he consider starting a new brand, from scratch, under a new name, outline a new mission statement and give an overview of ways he'll ensure this never happens again under his watch... and feel like hes garnered sufficient community respect for them to be ready to accept and embrace him with a new brand.

If Sco comes out and his next statement just says 'we didnt know' - you can bet a monkey is in charge of PR because the brand is dead dead dead with no hope of recovery.

He still has a chance to start a new brand, but only if he manages THIS MESS correctly first.
    Last edited by TyrianFC; 2020-06-26 at 04:52 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dcc626 View Post
    people still claim the virus is a hoax. ignore simple things like wearing a mask in public. the world is fucked.
    I know man....this is exactly my point that we have waaaaaaaaaaaay more important things than some players who pretend to be important in a video game forum or guild.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Guess someone got a bit too high on whatever little power they got around to command.
    What's that quote from the office.

"This is the smallest amount of power I've ever seen go to someone's head"

https://youtu.be/ifFzxiSQsCE
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    If you don't see Method as a sinking ship I got this ticket to ride the Titanic I'd like to sell ya lol
    technically its not a sinking ship just company that will have to do inevitabel process of rebranding.

Quote Originally Posted by TrollHunter3000 View Post
    How are screenshots of chat that clearly indicate the username and are not altered not proof? It's pretty easy to tell when an image has been altered. You think dozens of people are going to fake hundreds of screen shots of chat?
    Evidence they don't agree with don't count as evidence.
    Or maybe they don't consider it evidence unless it's been through the courts already, which is pretty damned idiotic.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    Annie is quite a dull streamer, IMO. She has a very vanilla personality and never really says anything interesting or witty. She's generic 'nice' and that's about it. Not really sure why people would spend much time watching her.
    easy - they think that by donating money she realise they exist .

people on internet in general dont realise that they are nothing but number and cash cows for streamers. well like in every business with seller/buyer relationship

7+ Year Old Account
    Seems like Method already lost all the sponsors.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by TrollHunter3000 View Post
    Are you Serious? This is Text in a Certain Color, on Background of a Certain Color, you dont need to be a PhotoShop Genius to adjust that.
    Furthermore, you can choose whatever username and Avatar you like in Discord, (dunno about SnapShat and the other chat services Used, tbf) so it would not even be hard to create that conversation with yourself using 2 Accounts, or a friend.

Honestly, is that so hard to grasp?

Quote Originally Posted by LanToaster View Post
    Are you Serious? This is Text in a Certain Color, on Background of a Certain Color, you dont need to be a PhotoShop Genius to adjust that.
    Furthermore, you can choose whatever username and Avatar you like in Discord, (dunno about SnapShat and the other chat services Used, tbf) so it would not even be hard to create that conversation with yourself using 2 Accounts, or a friend.

Honestly, is that so hard to grasp?
    You seem to not understand how timestamps work, which are also clearly visible in most screen shots. And again, it's not difficult to tell if a photo has been manipulated. And again, you think dozens of people would fake hundreds of screenshots? Without anyone being able to point out how they're fake?