Post Never forget Theramore

I hope you still got your Theramore tabards lying around cuz Theramore still needs to be avenged with the blood of orcs, blood elves and goblins, all races complicit in this mess. Oh and undead too, not because they were involved but because undead are no good.

The undead were involved. There were several Forsaken troops occupying the ruins of the city after it was nuked by the "Honorable" Horde.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

I heard Theramore had nothing to do with the Horde and was actually caused by a gas leak.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Quote Originally Posted by Drusin View Post
    I heard Theramore had nothing to do with the Horde and was actually caused by a gas leak.
    That's what happens when gnomes play with stoves.
    My name is what makes me so manly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Meh, it was more suprising how long theramore was allowed to be so close to orgrimmar.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Manabombs can't melt stone buildings
    @thwart <- don't click this and learn his shame
    Newsflash: 2016 Thwart would hate 2019 Thwart! Definitely don't click this either!

We see you.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I am absolutely a jerk, a complete cunt. But I encourage you to rise above.

Just ignore it. Blizzard will turn it into another we forgive you story.

Even after mop when they said last straw you die next time they still did a I forgive you story in bfa.

Don't worry, we already apologized for Theramore by getting rid of that ugly ass tree you had.

No need to thank us, just doing our part.