Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    I dont see anything wrong with that.
    Yrel's Lightforged forcing the orcs into the Light - BAD!
    Undead killing the living only to turn them into the same state they supposedly hate, not only making their first death pointless, but also forcing them into choosing between being an abberation or dying a second time - GOOD

Sometimes I wonder what was even the point of Northrend campaign. Forsaken are what the Scourge was before Wotlk - a thread to the world, but not full on aggression towards all of the living. And the living only decided to fight back after Lich King's invasions. No lessons learned though, since they allow another bomb to tick.

Quote Originally Posted by keymil View Post
    Undead killing the living only to turn them into the same state they supposedly hate, not only making their first death pointless, but also forcing them into choosing between being an abberation or dying a second time - GOOD

Sometimes I wonder what was even the point of Northrend campaign. Forsaken are what the Scourge was before Wotlk - a thread to the world, but not full on aggression towards all of the living. And the living only decided to fight back after Lich King's invasions. No lessons learned though, since they allow another bomb to tick.
    You cant thank the flanderisation of the Alliance for that. Anything is better than being part of that shapeless grey blob.

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    There are a bunch of DK NPC's present who are obviously not leaders. Calia may or may not be a leader, depending on other factors at play, the PC isn't a leader, etc. etc.
    The DKs are there because they are the force that goes with the champion to the Shadowlands.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Timester View Post
    The DKs are there because they are the force that goes with the champion to the Shadowlands.
    I'm aware, I'm just saying they're not leaders and they outnumber pretty much everyone there.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    it show the leaders of the horde and the alliance, the alliance is diverse and the horde is a elfshitshow with an alliance spy and a light human who wannabe forsaken
    Anduin, Jaina, Genn (even being a Worgen) and Turalyon is diverse? The Alliance has three and half human leaders, the Horde is the most diverse.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    How the fuck did Sylvanus kidnapped all those racial leaders, this is like an awful anime/cartoon plot of convenience, like no one had any way of protection, her using once again, another power from her ass, like what,
    She bitchslapped the Lich King all by herself. Kidnapping faction leaders with Jailer's forces isn't a feature for such power.

5+ Year Old Account
    She bitchslapped the Lich King all by herself. Kidnapping faction leaders with Jailer's forces isn't a feature for such power.
    Okay, we can image how she ala superman kidnapped them, but why its way more easier to kill them already.

1)If she afraid of them , killing them = best choice.

2)If she trolling and not afraid of them = then all of this turn into good joke.

3)If she is good and just pretending to do her part so Jailer would not suspect anything "See? i kidnapped these leaders" = its fits perfectly and all make a sense.
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

Anduin, Jaina, Genn (even being a Worgen) and Turalyon is diverse? The Alliance has three and half human leaders, the Horde is the most diverse.
    Jaina, Genn and Anduin are leaders of HUMAN kingdoms. What do you expect? And Turalyon isn't a racial leader, this role is occupied by Fareeya. Besides he isn't even a human anymore, he is lightforged.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by keymil View Post
    I'd actually say yes chad meme, but as long as the writing is nuancedTM and good, it's fine
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

when you think that blizz wrote a shit intro questline with saurfang sparing malfurion, blizz surprise you with valeera and calia as horde representatives.
    damn, why dont they simply delete the forsaken at this point?

The previews of Shadows Rising already confirm that Derek is part of the Forsaken (the faction I mean), so it is highly likely that if Calia's not the leader, she is the new representative

Quote Originally Posted by Hubbl3 View Post
    That is a general problem. Blizz could build up characters over multiple expansions into the roles. The last memorable one was Nazgrim. Yet somehow they don't do that. The story is only ever over the same cast of characters, who are basically here since WC3 and every new character with a little of potential gets dumped after the expansion they are introduced OR gets to be a raidboss.
    Yeah, agreed. Though I think of old characters boosted, Gazlowe's limelight in Mechagon intro quests count, Rokhan was developed further now esp in BfA starter and Nazmir, and Thalryssa has gotten major boost since Legiob in many occassions (esp Nazjatar). But fully agreed, should be many more and much more often.

Quote Originally Posted by BaumanKing View Post
    Jaina, Genn and Anduin are leaders of HUMAN kingdoms. What do you expect? And Turalyon isn't a racial leader, this role is occupied by Fareeya. Besides he isn't even a human anymore, he is lightforged.
    Have you read what I was answering to?

And Lightforged aren´t a race. And Turalyon is being considered as the new king, while Anduin is missing.
    Last edited by Timester; 2020-06-26 at 07:35 PM.

3+ Year Old Account
    Turalyon is being considered as the new king
    Highest ranking Lordaeronian survivor gets to be the proxy king and the de-facto leader of the Alliance

I've seen this before
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

Quote Originally Posted by Fewane View Post
    Yeah, agreed. Though I think of old characters boosted, Gazlowe's limelight in Mechagon intro quests count, Rokhan was developed further now esp in BfA starter and Nazmir, and Thalryssa has gotten major boost since Legiob in many occassions (esp Nazjatar). But fully agreed, should be many more and much more often.
    It would make storytelling much better in a sense, that you could retire old caracters whose arc ended several expansions ago and yet they are still "forced" to be here, because there is no one to replace them. Like I still feel, that Saurfang's arc could have ended with Garrosh and SoO.
    Last edited by Hubbl3; 2020-06-26 at 07:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardenaso View Post
    Highest ranking Lordaeronian survivor gets to be the proxy king and the de-facto leader of the Alliance

I've seen this before
    Well, Bolvar is also going to the Shadowlands, or else he could get his old position.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vakir View Post
    Pretty bad intro as expected, but I am glad for:

There. Conspiracy schmucks like Pyromancer or Ursula blown the fuck out.

Sometimes what the game site describes as "ancient evil chained here" that will "consume all of reality" if it "breaks free" is just an ancient evil that intends to consume all of reality if it breaks free.
    What was the rumor proposed by them? For my own curiosity
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

Quote Originally Posted by BaumanKing View Post
    Fareeya is a non-character. Turalyon is the leader of the Lighforged, the game is quite obvious about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Manariel View Post
    Fareeya is a non-character. Turalyon is the leader of the Lighforged, the game is quite obvious about it.
    Officially Sylvannas and Nathanos are the worst written characters in the history of Warcraft. Never before have I seen two characters getting overhyped that much beyond their real capabilities. I'm not sure how they managed to abduct Faction leaders from the middle of their respective cities with both the Alliance and Horde armies on high alert. Who keeps giving abilities out of nowhere to those two weaklings that can basically do anything without any kind of reaction? Who thought that this is a good story?

Every single villain and hero in Warcraft has his powers built and their place of origin explained. These two npcs keep getting powers without any explanation and there seems to be no end. So now aparently the Jailer has an army as powerful as the Burning Legion who is or used to be the biggest and most feared villain in the universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth-Piekus View Post
    Officially Sylvannas and Nathanos are the worst written characters in the history of Warcraft. Never before have I seen two characters getting overhyped that much beyond their real capabilities. I'm not sure how they managed to abduct Faction leaders from the middle of their respective cities with both the Alliance and Horde armies on high alert. Who keeps giving abilities out of nowhere to those two weaklings that can basically do anything without any kind of reaction? Who thought that this is a good story?

Every single villain and hero in Warcraft has his powers built and their place of origin explained. These two npcs keep getting powers without any explanation and there seems to be no end. So now aparently the Jailer has an army as powerful as the Burning Legion who is or used to be the biggest and most feared villain in the universe.
    Not biased at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth-Piekus View Post

I won't necessarily say Sylvanas or Nathanos are "written well," for whatever merit that has, but what powers have they received that have gone unexplained? Sylvanas is getting power directly from the Jailer, which has been related directly in-game. Nathanos hasn't really gained any real power, excepting briefly when he was fighting Tyrande and was empowered by the two Val'kyr accompanying him (again, related directly in game). The Jailer is an ancient quasi-deity that has dwelled in the Shadowlands since time out of mind, marshaling his forces presumably. Given that he has had millions of souls to choose from it's completely understandable that he may have a gigantic army at his command.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead